by hunter of speed Today at 10:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 8:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 4:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ally "Cat" Reish vs  Shalana zebs - Page 5 Empty Re: Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:07 am

While Ally squirmed under her Shalana would squirm also as a way to distract Ally long enough for the count to finish then loosen her pin to allow her opponent some fun. When she felt her opponents hands slide up to her chest to push her over Shalana will attempt to capture Ally's wrists with her hands to keep her down while leaning in to give her a few nips along her neck as an extra incentive to stay down. If her attempt to catch her wrists is unsuccessful Ally will easily roll them over to be top till Shalana can roll them back over again.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Ally "Cat" Reish vs  Shalana zebs - Page 5 Empty Re: Ally "Cat" Reish vs Shalana zebs

Post by noob Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Ally grunted as her wrists were pinned down to the mat. She could do little more than kick her legs in protest. "L...let go." The cat girl complained. With Shalana turning her attention to the cat girl's neck, Ally closed her eyes and moaned. "Nyaaa~" She cried out. A blush had formed across the leopards face. With the alien girl on her for so long, the pheromones were finally starting to have their full effect. Ally would tilt her head back and just lay back, enjoying having Shalana on top of her. The alien girl would notice the leopard slightly grinding against her from under her.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:17 am

Shalana would continue to nibble along her neck as she maintained her pin on Ally not listening to the count of the drone that was secretly taping their entire match for its master. She would moan as she felt Ally grind against her working to grind right back against her as the drone resumes its pin count for the two of them while they nibbled and grinded against each other. If the count isn't interrupted by Ally breaking the pin the drone will do a simulated bell ring hovering too low that Shalana will rise up and smack the droid into a corner post causing it to power down. Shalana will roll off her just incase the Ally hasn't had enough fun in the ring yet which she was more than willing to provide to her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Ally hadn't been struggling for a bit and barely even noticed the count. While enjoying the alien on top of her, the leopard would allow herself to be pinned for the remainder of the count. She only snapped back to reality when she heard the bell ring and Shalana rolled off of her. "Huh what? Over already?" She pouted. The leopard didn't want it to be over. She was having too much fun. It would take a while longer for the fact that she lost to set in. She rolled onto her back, finally realizing she lost. Ally wasn't particularly thrilled with the fact that she couldn't claim her prize, but the fun match was a good compensation.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:59 pm

The droid projects an image of a man who is obviously pissed about something says" you bitch you damaged the transmitter on the droid I didn't have any of the prizes I promised to you, but I was planning to sell copies of the match to make." He would finish with "the projector is still working isn't it" which he gulps and Shalana grins which the message ends with the sound of a hidden ship taking off in a real hurry. She would turn to Ally and ask " you want play her more move to my ship for round two. She would finish with" only thing I have to do before we play more is send a message to certain guild to deal with problems like him then we can enjoy watching our match."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Ally frowned. Not only did she not get the prize she was looking for, but someone was possibly gonna make money off of her without giving her a cut. "Hmmmph...well that guy really killed the mood." She pouted, finally getting up to her feet. "Maybe we can have a round 2 somewhere more private. Hopefully better prizes too." Ally gave Shalana a wink before making her way out of the ring. The leopard would patiently wait for her to finish any 'business' before letting her lead the way.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:51 am

Shalana would standup then pick up the droid and say " no he wont because his recording device is right there" as she shows Ally the droid then hits a playback to start showing her a their match then turns it off. She will say " how about we go to my ship then we can clean up or just get extra dirty I am Shalana a rare Xeltron wrestler from the planet Zeltros I hope my chemical enhancing to my natural pheromones didn't hurt you."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5