by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gift Giving II

+3
Lobo
Teenwrestler
Deus001
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gift Giving II Empty Gift Giving II

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:35 pm

http://img.endmassincarceration.org/2016/08/04/christmas-tree-with-fireplace-l-cb4a44e8c2d90954.jpg

"Uh boss? Are you sure you haven't overdone things here?" John asked. Why he was saying this was due to the current room the master of creation was in. It was the main living room of his boss, the paragon of Britain Ryan Knight. The group had come back together following Ryan's sabbatical in a forest, as well as John's ribs having healed and him being medically cleared to wrestle once again. Just in time for when the holidays were coming around, which as it turned out was the favourite season of Mr Knight.

"Overdone? John my friend you know I know not the meaning of such a word. Now then prepare for today's events." Mr Knight simply remarked with a light cough, a signal for Lucy to get the TV off and be ready as well.

True to form Ryan had overhauled his apartment, sparing no expense in doing so. Not only did the whole place scream that of a classic Christmas apartment, but Ryan had also had a series of steps up to a rather impressive and suitably themed throne. Which Mr Knight was sitting on, dressed in the typical Santa outfit. Complete with fake beard and hat.

Lucy was also present, wearing a pair of raindeer antlers and glowing battery operated red nose. Mr Carnaby however had donned the Santa's helper elf outfit, much to his dismay. Though at least this time the whole thing actually fit him and hadn't shrunk in the wash, still it was great to have the boss back. There was certainly something different about Ryan, it was hard to pin down. But plans had been made, next year the UK Elite were going to take the tag team division by storm. And fight their way up to those titles once again, but that was for later.

Now it was time to invite people who the UK Elite had interacted with over the year, and give gifts as thanks. The trio had made a list of folks and contacted them, telling them to come on by at certain times so as to defuse any potential problems. First on the list was the Takeuchi's, Ami and Daisuke. Oh yes, with their actions Ryan had something special planned for them. He didn't say what it was, other than they'd need to come and collect it. It'd be something to remember at any rate, Mr Knight lightly drummed his fingers on the throne's arms in anticipation......

Back to top Go down

Gift Giving II Empty Re: Gift Giving II

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:37 am

At every end of the year, the UK Elite hold their customary Christmas presents distribution. The Takeuchi's were now being invited for the third consecutive year now, while they had no personal beef with each other, there were plenty of reasons why a faction would want to keep an eye on the Takeuchi siblings- especially with one being the champion. Daisuke and Ami had their share of matches with the UK Elite, however they had come up short in tag team matches.

Still, this was a time of joy and not holding a grudge. With Ami the champion- there was nothing that could piss her off as long as she was the champion of tension. There was this one episode where she had gone out on a date on Valentines day with John....but she hadn't mentioned it to many people and kept it her little secret.

The siblings arrived, dressed semi-formally as they were wowed by the set up made by Ryan- sparing no expensive as always. Still, Daisuke couldn't help but chuckle at his costume and fake beard.

"So....this again huh?" Daisuke said as he walked side by side with his sister as the two approached Santa Clause.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Ryan was expecting Daisuke and Ami to come here, in fact he was hoping for it. What he had for them was going to be something that was best delivered in person, but he would start civil. Mr Knight gave Daisuke and Ami a wave from his mini-throne, a little smile on his face. John meanwhile had a wider smile as he looked at Ami, after all he had a wonderful day with her earlier in the year on valentine's day. The pair got chased by power ranger cosplayers among other things that time. Lucy simply remained neutral, she was staying right where she was.

"Heya there Ami." John said giving the bluenette a wink, with the great day they'd had the master of creation certainly was friendly towards her. "Meant to say congrats on the title too, I remember my taste of the gold. Top of the world." John added as he twirled a strand of his hair.

"Yes. Congrats Ms Ami. Speaking of that........I have presents of a sort for you both. Before I get off my not fat arse and give them to you there is something I have to do, see what you've done over the year." Ryan said, in a somewhat slouching manner he tilted himself to the left and grabbed a piece of seemingly dried parchment. Putting on a pair of small round specs he then began to read aloud from it.

"Let's see here. You assaulted the previous champ Clyde Gastin during an interview. Mocked him in front of all the people in attendance in the arena after that, you also insulted my ex Eliza Harenwood. And then during the title match you essentially nearly tried to drown Clyde Gastin in front of many people both in person and watching on TV. Clyde is a good acquaintance of mine and I find your actions to be indeed very reprehensible!" Ryan stated before looking at siblings.

Mr Knight then stood up, crumpled the parchment up and then threw it to the side. Then pointing a finger at Ami and Daisuke he shouted "IN SHORT! YOURRRRRRRRRR ONNNNNNNN THHEEEEEE NAUGHTYYYYYYY LISTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" practically spitting as he channelled his inner ham. Ryan then stomped over to the giant tree to procure a couple of lumps of coal, tossing it out the window thereafter with it hitting the sidewalk thankfully with no one about at this morning.

As he did this though John would take a small wrapped present out of his pocket and gave it to Ami, it contained roses and chocolate. He would mutter "Sorry bout that, I don't hate you for what you did. Happy holidays Ami." winking after it he'd take a few steps back to where he was.

Just in time for Ryan to turn around and then shout "That's your gift! Now begone! Bah humbug to the pair of you!" using the your out of here arm gesture Ryan went back to where he was. All the while Lucy simply watched with a smirk on her face, the holidays could certainly bring out the theatrics of her Brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:07 pm

Ami quickly smiled and gave a little wave hello to John as he acknowledged her and congratulated her. "Oh hey there John, aw thank's sweetheart" she said to the man before the two stepped up Ryan, dressed as Santa Clause.

Daisuke raised his eyebrow as he kinda knew where this was going to end up as Ryan shifted to one side and began digging for something that certainly didn't look like gifts. Daisuke and Ami kept looking at each other and then back to Ryan as he began to read out all their year's accomplishment, finally dropping the ball as the two were on the naughty list, in truth one would imagine why they were not on the naughty list for the prior years.

"What the ?""What the ?" the siblings spoke both together, baffled by this! The wrestling prince shook his head as he saw Ryan throw the lump of coal outside while Ami was still shocked with her mouth wide open. "H-how dare you invite us to your establishment only to insult US like that? Hmph...come sis, we are leaving these losers" Daisuke said with his nose held high while turning around and leaving.

Meanwhile, Ami got something for her troubles as John stopped her giving her a nice box of chocolates and some roses "Aww gee thanks! that's so sweet of you"she said blowing him a kiss before quickly skipping her way out!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:51 pm

John had a feeling his boss was going to fly off the hook, he was usually rather polite even in the face of adversity. But to his close associates or people that truly earned his ire a more eccentric side, it could be entertaining but perhaps frightening at times. Mr Carnaby couldn't say he condoned Ami's actions, but he knew she had her good side. And felt honoured and grateful to be among the few that the bluenette had shown it to, the master of creation winked at Ami as she departed with her enraged Brother. John was glad to keep that happy relation with the model.

"AND YOUR NOT WELCOME NEXT YEAR!!!!" Ryan said as the Takeuchi's left, the man hissing like he was possessed. Needless to say his jimmies were very much rustled, Lucy leaned back and chuckled in her seat. Truth be told she often got a laugh out of seeing the paragon of Britain being riled up, it was very rare which meant it was to be enjoyed.

Now that the naughty list folk were punished it was time to actually get the nice people their gifts, an hour or so passed to make sure there would be no danger with the Takeuchi's and the next person on the list. Clyde T Gastin.

Now in Ryan's abode was the dancing passion Eliza Harenwood, she had history with the paragon of Britain and the Texan cowboy. Last year Eliza had to depart for England early and entrusted Mr Knight with getting her gift to Clyde, now though she could give it in person. Plus the UK Elite had gotten the chance to become acquainted with the man, Eliza was dressed in her usual casual outfit. Though she had a holiday tree brooch adorned on her jacket.

"You've er.....really spruced the place Ryan." Eliza had said as she observed the very classical feel the abode had, like that of a old feel good holiday film.

"What can I say Eliza? It's my favourite time, shouldn't be too long till Clyde arrives." Mr Knight said, now his proper jolly self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:25 pm

A little while after the Takeuchi's were long gone, Clyde Gastin was already on the sidewalk going to Ryan's apartment after being invited, had he seen the two siblings there would no doubt be trouble. Behind his back, he had a package for someone special, since Christmas was being celebrated early this year, all while the cowboy lamted about how polarizing Christmas could often be for in the matters of the heart.

Last year, Eliza got him a tailored suit and Clyde wore it for tonight's occasion as he made it into the expensive looking apartment before making it to the familiar door.

The blonde then took one last look at his gift before sighing and knocking on the door.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Eliza truth be told was also very partial to the holiday season, the colour of red was often used to celebrate it. Which so happened to be the preferred sort for the dancing passion, plus it was often quite the feel good occasion. All the more nicer with Eliza's family, being a rather close knit sort and Ms Harenwood often remembered getting biscuits sneaked over to her by her Grandmother. The classical setting that Ryan had gone with appealed to her, one thing that could be said about the paragon of Britain was he always sought to deliver.

Mr Knight was currently engaged in a game of chess with John, when a knock at the door caught everyone's ears. Ryan simply nodded to Eliza for her to go and get it, Ms Harenwood giggled a little before stepping with a giddy touch. The British lady then opened the door to see Clyde Gastin standing there.

"Clyde! Come on in!" Eliza said, the dancing passion would embrace the cowboy before motioning for him to come on in. Into the tastefully decorated room that brought thoughts of classical holiday films to mind, complete with crackling fireplace!

"Ah Mr Gastin! A pleasure to see you again. John be a pal and get the gift we got for him, oh and....." Ryan said, he then moved one piece and said "That's checkmate, nice attempt though you were a bit too bold with your bishops."

John only had a few seconds to acknowledge this error before groaning, though he gave a nod to Clyde as he moved to the massive tree in the corner. Lucy simply smiled and waved, she didn't know the guy that much but would certainly root for him.

"What do you think of the place Clyde? I felt like I went back in time, like I was a little girl all over again." Eliza said as she looked at the tree in the back.

Ryan would then approach Clyde and offer a handshake and say "It's my favourite time of the year, only the best shall do. I think you will be pleased with what I picked out for you Clyde, Ms Harenwood also has something picked out for you......." he gave a sly grin and nod of the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:50 pm

The door opened and Clyde looked up to see Eliza standing there, causing him to smile brightly at her. "Eliza!" He exclaimed as returned her embrace as she greeted him so warmly before leading him inside the fancy looking apartment decked out with that large fancy tree!

"Oh, hey Ryan. Thanks fer havin' me over." Clyde said with a smile while trying to understand what checkmate even meant all while being honestly surprised The UKE got him a gift, it made Clyde feel a little bad that he didn't get them anything.

He then smiled and waved at Lucy before turning back to Eliza. "I like it! We never had anythin' like this back home. My momma woulda loved it." Said the cowboy before giving Ryan a firm handshake. "Yeah, it's my favorite too... Oh, YOU picked somethin' out fer me? That's mighty kind of ya, friend." Said the cowboy before he turned to Eliza as Ryan made it clear she had a gift for him, it made Clyde just a little red in the face.

"Thats funny 'cause... I got somethin' fer you too." He said as he clinched the small box behind his back.

"You uh, Wanna go first? Heh."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Truth be told Clyde didn't need to bring anything for this event for the UK Elite, this was entirely focused on the people invited. They were the ones that this was about, the people who in the minds of Ryan and co deserved getting an item tailored to them. Some might wonder why Mr Knight would do something like this, perhaps it was just because the season happened to be the favourite time of the year for the young man. Or it tied to his somewhat eccentric nature, regardless it was still a really good thing him and his group did.

John would come up with a small brown bag and handed it to his boss, with a grin Ryan said "Here we go. Now we're aware the Takeuchi's earned your ire, and I was pretty cross with how they've been. So I browsed the internet and made voodoo dolls out of them, I don't think they actually work.....I think. But I reckon it'd be good stress relief for you!"

The paragon would wait, noticing Clyde holding something behind his back and took a couple of steps back to grin at what was happening. Eliza smirked and said "I have this, it's something that's only given from my family to people that have we've really bonded with and trust entirely. It has my family's symbol on it." Ms Harenwood procured a brooch with a bow on it, the crest on it had a tartan covered claymore with two lions facing opposite it. She would hand it to Clyde and then produce some mistletoe with her other hand.

"And um.....well it is the holidays, and this is a part of it isn't it?" Eliza stated, her cheeks lightly tinted. Ryan who was behind Eliza somewhat smirked and nodded to Clyde to go for it, this hadn't ever occurred during his gift giving events before. The cowboy was about to make history here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Clyde blinked as John appeared with the small brown bag that apparently contained... Voodoo Dolls. "Huh!" Exclaimed the cowboy before smiling brightly at hearing they represented Daisuke and Ami Takeuchi of all people, those yellow-bellied cheaters!

"Thanks, ain't really messed with voodoo but I guess I'll do somethin' harmless with em'. I mean, what if this stuff's real?" Asked the cowboy with a nervous smile before hearing Eliza, at that point, turning to her with a curious look on his face as she suddenly presented something very serious and important to her, something that made Clyde's eyes widen when he realized just how major it was. It meant a lot to Clyde to hear that Eliza trusted him. They had come a really long way.

Her hands stretched out and Clyde saw the beautiful, elegant ornament in her hands, catching his eye as he saw the artistry of it before noticing the... Mistletoe!?

At that point Clyde's chest thumped and his face flashed red when he realized what Eliza had, Ryan's smirk didn't help him feel any less embarrassed, everyone was watching and...

"Eliza..." He said, shocked and flattered by her gift, setting his own gift aside before he reached out for the hand that held the brooch, cupping her hand. "I-It is... I love it. T-The gift I mean! I uh..." Muttered the shy blonde before he closed his eyes and titled his head before he quickly leaned in to softly kiss Eliza lips.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next