Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, bomaboody, Cicilia, Kelsea, Nelv, The Riders, WrestleMind, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

Post by PV on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Johnny was immediately pushed down to his back and could feel the pressure of the big mans foot against his chest. "NNNGGHH" he groaned out and was feeling quite small now the sheer size of Caleb loomed over him.

Johnny grabbed at the big wrestlers foot and ankle and tried to push and pull it off him. "Get off me!" He again gasped out, knowing that this was not going to be a position he wanted to be in. If he managed to get free he was on danger of the big man just squashing him by dropping on his chest, but Johnny was taking that risk.

"Its about time you got a taste of the million dollar package!" He shouted, referring to his modest manhood that he often used to humiliate rivals

PV

Back to top Go down

Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard Training: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million vs Caleb Golepodem

Post by french Centaur on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:16 pm

When Johnny grabs his foot and ankle, Caleb smirks, knowing that Johnny would be unable to put enough strength to push it off... but at the same time, he feels some arousal. Caleb tenses, stressed, and lets out a little moan...
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum