by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Royal Coronation

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Royal Coronation Empty Royal Coronation

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:25 pm

AFW had just cut to an ad break and it was obvious that something important was coming up as the stage hands were busy setting up a red carpet on the inside of the ring. Afterwards they brought in a wooden table and set a couple of leather briefcases on the top, standing so that they were on displace to the cameras as soon as the advertisements cut.

Ms. Cassandra Sellers stepped out from the behind the curtain onto the top of the rampway, the boos and jeering from the audience acting as her own entrance music as she made her way down towards the ring, climbed carefully up the stairway at one corner and then stepped through the ropes into the ring. She was dressed in her dark gray suit, skirt down just past her knees and a white shirt on underneath her jacket. She rearranged her glasses with index finger and thumb before delicately swiping a finger cover the top surface of one of the briefcases.

"Ladies and Gentleman..." She spoke finally into her microphone... Waiting for the boos to die down... Then growing impatient. "I would not be out here unless there was something important for you to know so perhaps you would dispense with the slack jawed booing and yowling so that we can all proceed with the more important matters..." This only seemed to make them louder. Cassandra took a deep breath in and closed her eyes, she seemed somewhat more wearisome then usual...

"At AFW upcoming Avalanche, you may or may not be aware that the Black Feather Gang are scheduled to defend their tag team championship belts... I would like to now call to the ring, the challangers... Akiha Kosha and Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt!"

Spotlight
characters:
Royal Coronation ELZuoMvRoyal Coronation OG5hnuaRoyal Coronation Cg3CzYmRoyal Coronation 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Royal Coronation Empty Re: Royal Coronation

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:07 am

Whatever lull their was in the audience's vitriolic response to the GM's presence would disappear once the reviled heiress' were mentioned by name. The monarchical beat and booming drums of their theme beginning to play over the speakers shortly thereafter as the newly formed tag team strode out from behind the curtain. With Gwendolyn adorned in her formal blue/white dress suit ensemble and Akiha accompanying her in her frilly white shirt and black skirt, the fellow blue-bloods would saunter down the ramp towards the refurbished ring with poised and elegant footwork.

Upon entering the ring by slipping through the middle and top ropes, Gwendolyn approached the wooden table and stood across from the General Manager with a wholly pleasant smile before raising her mic to her lips. The audience already groaning in anticipation from having to hear the bloviating heiress.

"If you'll allow me a but a mere moment to speak my peace before we move with the matters at hand..." Gwendolyn elegantly uttered and moving on quickly before allowing the GM the opportunity to stop her anyway. "It would behoove me not to comment on how unquestionably refreshing it is to have the reigns of this company be in the hands of someone who has the vision not to hold petty grudges against their own talent...someone who won't succumb to blatant favoritism at the detriment of the profits margins of their own company..." The heiress grandly proclaimed whilst taking some pacing steps in front of the table before stopping to address Cassandra across the table directly.

"After having been so unjustly vilified by your predecessor with the distinctly German accent, I simply must say how much I relish the opportunity to associate with a fellow like-minded businesswoman. One of regal grace and shrewd business sense who knows very well the importance of always keeping what's best for business at the forefront of your mind...and in this case, that just so happens to mean allowing Madam Kosha and myself the opportunity to restore honor and nobility to the appallingly stagnant tag team championship. And for that, Madam Sellers, you have my humble gratitude~..." The heiress concluded her lengthy address with a polite bow and elegant curtsy towards Cassandra, the booing audience already not knowing how much more they can stomach...

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:42 am

As Gwendolyn appeared, Akiha would appear beside her as their music played.  The two would make their way down the ramp.  The crimson hair wrestler could tell the audience were not pleased to see them.  Yet this was the norm for both Akiha and Gwendolyn, the crowd had always hated the pair.  Yet the duo would not let this get to them, they would both make their way down the ramp in an elegant fashion, as was expected from the high elite.

Akiha would allow Gwen to enter the ring in first before she herself quickly followed and entered the square ring as well.  Her partner managed to get the microphone first and started to make a speech, talking about how she was already liked working with Cassandra.  The crimson hair wrestler simply stayed quiet, as she didn't have much to add to this.  To be honest, Akiha had never worked directly with either Cassandra or the previous general manager of AFW, though she had watched on how Gwendolyn had been screwed out of her Entropy belt in what was effectively a handicap match.  So in a way, Akiha could say she was glad to see a new direction being taken with management.  She just hoped that history would not repeat itself.

Once Gwendolyn was done speaking, Akiha would extend her hand, politely asking for the microphone.  Once she was given the microphone she would place it close to her mouth before starting to speak.  “Like Miss Gwendolyn, I would also like to say a few words, first I am grateful to be given this opportunity.  I can promise you that  by giving us this chance, the Tag Team Title Belts will rise, like a phoenix coming back, stronger than ever.” stated Akiha as the audience continued to boo furiously at what was going on.  Like Gwendolyn, the Crimson hair wrestler would give an elegant curtsy.

Last edited by Person on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Cassandra Sellers allowed Gwendolyn and Akiha to have their say, more so because the words they spoke was pleasing to her ears... Probably the only person in the whole arena that they sounded good to other then the duo.

"Well.. Thank you for those extremely kind words." She said, a rarely smile coming to her lips "Knowing that someone is at least showing the appropriate levels of appreciation makes it easier for me to disregard all the chronic nay sayers and boo boys... Not to mention the less gracious wrestler under my employement." She left a pause as if for applause, but of course all she got from the audience was the complete opposite.

"With regard to your challenge against Black Feather Gang at Avalanche, I'm afriad I have some unfortunate news... Due to unforseen circumstances, The Black Feather Gang will be unable to defend their title belts at Avalanche." This was also unpopular news, although not quite booing news... There was a lot of quiet mumbling as people wondered what would then become of the planned Tag Title match at Avalanche. Cassandra opened the two briefcases in front of her on the table to display the two title belts.

"I considered postponing the match up to see if the situation might resolve itself, but the fact of the matter is that we should have fighting champions." She touched the gold platting on one fo the belts, stroking the tips of her fingers lightly over the surface. "And I don't see why I should not hand the belts over to a thoroughly deserving team whom in any case was the next in line for the title belts..." The rumbling from the crowd was growing louder as many did not like where this appeared to be going

Spotlight
characters:
Royal Coronation ELZuoMvRoyal Coronation OG5hnuaRoyal Coronation Cg3CzYmRoyal Coronation 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:48 am

After having spent her entire wrestling career under the vengeful thumb of the previous General Manager, Gwendolyn took little time in ingratiating herself towards the bespectacled owner of the federation. The benefits of being in good favor with Cassandra, who has final say over whether the heiress is placed in lofty title matches or hardcore brawls with uncouth and unwashed heathens, are fairly obvious. And if it took some blatant pandering to have Cassandra be open to the idea of an amicable partnership...Gwen could most certainly play that game...for now.

Gwen reacted with reserved jubilation when Cassandra informed them of the Black Feathers abdication of the title belts, a widening smirk on her elegant visage once the GM revealed the contents of the suitcases to be the shimmering objects of her desire. Gwen peered back up from the belts on the table towards the GM before her, then raising a microphone to her lips to let her dulcet voice be heard.

"Ah~...such truly disheartening news, Madam Sellers. That our illustrious ascension into the upper echelons of the tag team rankings should be cut so tragically short by the twisting hands of fate itself~..."
Gwen grandly proclaimed in a a practically Shakespearean fashion with her free hand over her heart and curly-haired head tilted high. Then lowering her head towards Cassandra and the belts themselves.

"Still...*giggle*...far be it from me to advise a fellow entrepreneur on how best to manage your own enterprise. And although it would absolutely pain me to deprive the world of witnessing us elegantly thrash the competition in the Land Of the Maple Leaf...I would, of course, begrudgingly accept your sage-like judgment in this matter~..."
Gwen gracefully stated with her hazel eyes reflecting the flashing gold on the table. Her gloved hand slowly inching closer towards the title belt before her...

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:24 am

"HOOOOOOOLD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Yukiko's voice echoed out from the backstage, mere moments before her, Akiko and Maddie all rushed out on to the stage. All three dressed in their team's matching black t-shirts and denim shorts, they came to a sudden stop, hunching over, panting heavily and sweating like they had just finished a long sprint.

Both Akiko and Yukiko accepted microphones from the stagehands, but needed a moment to catch their breaths before they could finally respond. Maddie didn't take a mic and just took a step back, still hunched over and gasping for breath.

"R-reports of our demise have been great... greatly exaggerated...!"

"We... Honestly have no idea how the hell this even happened... Our manager just disappeared...

"Nobody's seen him in weeks... Some kind of paperwork... Went missing or something with him... And caused this mess..."

But we're still here... And those are still our belts...!"

The two of them pointed towards the Tag Team belts in union, attempting to look confident despite the fact they were still breathing pretty heavily.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 am

Akiha would listen to the words of what Cassandra had to stay. She was quite pleased with what she had to say. Upon seeing the title belts, Akiha eyes would widen at the sight. The Crimson hair wrestler would carefully watch as Cassandra's hands made their down upon the belt. The Japanese Crusader couldn't help but agree with what was being said, after all, a champion should defend their belts and be doing matches. Akiha would simply stay quiet when Gwendolyn spoke, she didn't really have anything to add.

Suddenly she would turn around as she heard someone yell, interrupting the promo. It was Yukiko, Akiko and Maddie. They were already coming up with excuses, blaming it on their manager and still claiming how the belts still belong to them. Akiha would sigh in annoyance at what was going on. Not only where excuses pathetic but there were Japanese as well. Had they been foreigners she could have used this as a point for her crusade. Perhaps she could still twist to her own advantage.

“Really? These belts are still yours? Tell me why do you deserve these belts. You have been doing nothing but hiding and running away. How many matches have you done since you won these belts? The fact is your nothing more than cowards, only showing up when your title belt is about to be lost.” stated Akiha in a very serious tone as spoke in the microphone. The truth was that she was furious at the moment.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Cassandra Sellers was no longer smiling, the cordial air to her demeanour had abruptly vanished.

"Well.." Cassandra said dryly as she closed the briefcase in front of her... She hated being interupted... She hated being made to look the fool even more so. Just mere seconds away from pronouncing new champions only to have the "disappeared non-fighting champions" come out to contradict her.

"I would have hoped that as professionals you would have been more proactive about all the boring paper work in the absence of your manager..." But upon hearing Akiha jab at them, Cassandra decided to hold fire on further reprimands so they might be able to respond

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:55 pm

"Tch... That doesn't mean shit coming from someone who was just about to get the title for free!" Yukiko snapped back at Akiha.

It's not as though some of those arguments weren't valid though, and they were pretty frustrating for the both of them as well. It's not like they didn't want to fight! It just seemed like a ton of behind-the-scenes bureaucracy kept getting in the way!

"Look, we didn't run over here to make excuses!" Akiko pipped up, sounding irritated at this whole mess. "But if you want those things, you're gonna have to fight us for them!"

"We'll take you on right now if you want!" Yukiko declared, now glaring and pointing at Gwen. She had recognized the blonde heiress as one of those people who had tormented Maddie before, and was likely the reason their petite friend was standing right behind them, trying not to be seen. "In fact, we already have some business with you, regarding our friend Maddie!"

Maddie, of course, visibly cringed at being mentioned aloud like that. Even so, with both Akiko and Yukiko here, she was at least safe from that overbearing drill-haired bully. Hopefully.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:55 am

Narrowly having her white satin gloved hand clamped down upon by the sudden closing of the briefcase before she retracted her arm, Gwen scoffed irritably when the tag champions made their last second appearance. And in the process Dashing Gwen's hopes for obtaining the title belts without having to lift a dainty finger on her part. Gwen turned to glare at the intruding tag-team with her arms folded as they jabbered on about mishandled paperwork and absentee managers...

...both of which were Gwen's own doing. The heiress going to particularly troublseome lengths to sabotage their paperwork while perhaps engaging in what some would say...unethical, hand-offs of money to make sure the Black Feathers gang were on the other side of Japan by the time Cassandra had crowned new tag champions. The heiress made a mental note find out who in her employ dropped the ball in this matter...and deal with them accordingly.

"Hmm~...and what business, pray tell, might you be alluding to?" Gwen innocently queried while tilting her head down and to the right, speaking to Yukiko but centering her attention on the cowering Maddie shielding herself behind the opposing tag champs. "Has our mutual friend back there decided to abandon a clearly lost cause with you two absentee champions in favor of seeking proper guidance under my illustrious tutelage? I'm ever so certain I can find the absolute perfect position for her once she's under my employ~..." Gwen grinned wickedly at the prospect of having the adorable Maddie all to herself before straightening her posture to address the tag team as a whole.

"As for the matter at hand, I do believe our distinguished General Manager here has final say, I'm afraid. And since she was just about to hand off these titles towards clearly the more competent and superior duo, I see no reason why your presence here should make even the slightest of differences~..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next