by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry Empty Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 am

It was late at night, and the gym was nearly empty. It seemed even a bit eerie, all the equipment sitting there, the quietness, the lights even slightly flickering. The gym only had one person in it, a new girl. She was clad in black, a tight black sports bra and a tight black pair of exercise shorts. She had just finished her workout, and was resting on a bench. She drank a bit of water out of a bottle, then stashed it back into her bag. She got up, stretching her arms upwards to work out the kinks in her back and shoulders. Hitomi Shiraishi was feeling a bit bored. She felt cooped up, even though she was supposedly free to do whatever she wanted, and needed a way to loosen out. She cracked her knuckles. She wanted a fight.

The door opened, a bell ringing to signal someone entering. Hitomi turned to look at who just came in. It was a cute looking girl with blue hair. Hitomi got up off the bench and walked over to the girl. "Hey there," Hitomi said, "What's up?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 am

Melina entered not really prepared for anything to happen... "well uhm... I just finished a match here and I just got dressed up..." she was wearing a violet sports bra and tight cycling shorts..."I was just checking out the gym... finding a good exercise for me..." she smiled at the girl who came up to her..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 am

Hitomi smiled. This girl seemed nice enough, a bit shy, but a nice person. "Oh, so you're a wrestler here too?" Hitomi said, "Well that's good! I'm new here you see, and I was hoping that someone would show me around." She walked close to Melina. She really was cute, her body looking very pretty underneath her exercise clothes. "I'd really like to see her naked," Hitomi said, "Ah! I know!"

"Why don't we have a match?" Hitomi said, "I'd like to see how the girls in this league fight, and it would be a decent exercise for you too!" She gestured to the unused ring.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:39 am

"a match... with you... but you know I'm just new here same as you... but I can show you a good fight... if that's what you want...she then stared at her opponent "were the same build so I think it would be a good match also.." she also though of hitomi very hot and really wanted a match with her..

"so how does our fight go then?"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:47 am

Hitomi saw Melina checking her out as well. "Seems she's interested as well," Hitomi thought. She was not as new to combat sports and wrestling as she seemed, as she had fought in underground rings. But she wanted something a little different; she didn't want the life-or-death battles she had before, she wanted something more gentle and more pleasurable.

Hitomi led Melina to the ring. "Hmm, well I just finished a workout, so I'm fairly hot and worked up, and you said you just came out of a match... how about a bit of a rubdown?" She winked at Melina, "A hentai match, submission only," Hitomi said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:52 am

"hentai match? submission? so means there will be no hitting or striking then...ok let's play then.." melina went to her corner stretching a bit and smirked at hitomi...she then slowly removed her top showing perfect breast and puts her sports bra aside... "ready hitomi? let's not give each other a chance to rest ok?" she said naughtily..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:58 am

"Well well well, she seems to be getting into this match," Hitomi thought, "It'll be fun to see her submit." Hitomi licked her lips at Melina's beautiful breasts, thinking how her nipples would taste in her mouth. She undid her sports bra as well, revealing her soft white breast-flesh and her beautifully shaped orbs. She cupped them and pushed them up and down sensually, hoping to entice Melina.

"Now we're equal," Hitomi said, "Come."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:02 am

seeing hitomi undo her sports bra... melina's body started to heat up specially whe she said come... meaning its the start but..melina prefers to counter attacks not start a attack so she slowly walked towards hitomi... and lies down in the mat... she then pinched her nipples teasing hitomi " start the fire hitomi... I'll go on with you..." she then awaited for hitomi's first move..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:13 am

Hitomi expected some kind of attack to come when Melina walked towards her, but then the girl just laid down in front of her. Hitomi didn't understand how to respond. She saw Melina on the ground, totally open to an attack. She decided to attack, though not in the way she normally would with strikes and painful submissions. Instead, she got down on top of Melina, putting her arms around the girl's back, and roughly hauling her up to a sitting position. Hitomi sat astride Melina's legs. She then moved her breasts in close and mashed them into Melina's in a sensual titfight, hugging Melina in tightly so that she couldn't escape.

"How's this? Hot enough for ya?" Hitomi said cockily, sure that she would easily make the cute Melina give.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:19 am

Melina's nipples touched with hers...but instead of feeling pain she felt pleased as both of their breast colliding..."this would be better if we're both bathe in oil.." she also put her arms around hitomi also squishing her as hitomi do the same thing melina bounced her breast making their tits touch each other... all of a sudden a ref enters the ring and spilled oil to them as they continue the lock each other, the oil spilled slowly to their entire body

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next