Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)

2 posters

Go down

Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)  Empty Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Santa Tigresa IV.

The wrestling prince had known this woman for more than a year now, during the time he knew her there was one thing he couldn't do. Beat her in a one on one wrestling match. Their relationship was by no means a good one, from day one neither wrestler really saw eye to eye and from him bullying Vida and beating her in a match- from there on the two had a feisty relationship. Daisuke hated the she stood up to him, he hated that she was not intimidated by him,he hated the fact that she was the better wrestler, he hated the fact that he could not beat her in a singles wrestling match and finally he hated the fact that she was 3-0 up against him.

From making him submit in oil to pinning him in a falls count anywhere match and a private match in his own, the veteran simply out-wrestled the young prince in every encounter- save that one tag match they had. From there on things never got better, as Santa earned the right to live with Daisuke in his mansion, the two shared a ring, they shared a kiss, they shared the hatred they had for each other whilst living under one roof.

They had a mixed relationship now, a love-hate one. With Daisuke unable to accept her as a better wrestler but he had a point to prove to her now, he couldn't allow her to distance herself from him now that she was so much ahead of him in their personal rivalry.

Despite living with him, they hardly met- perhaps it was the busy schedule, perhaps it was the hate they felt or perhaps it was the prince trying to avoid the superior veteran after she humbled him time and time again. However, today was the day the prince would finally meet with his greatest nemesis face to face.

He knew her training regime, in his private gym and decided to pay her a visit, breaking his own gym schedule to come to hers a bit early. Moving to the mixed locker room, he took his clothes and stepped into the shower to freshen up before stepping out of the shower and quickly drying himself off before putting on a pair of black wrestling briefs and shiny wrestling boots. This was about talking to her, settling some issues and not to wrestle but if it had to come to him wrestling his greatest nemesis- right here and now, he needed to be geared up to face his toughest opponent.

Spoiler:

He walked from the locker room area towards the gym area, rolling his shoulders and flexing his body, limbering up a bit. Once he stepped out to his own gym hall, he would immediately call out "Santa Tigresa!"

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)  Empty Re: Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)

Post by Lunchador Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:37 am

Not for the first time, but Santa Tigresa was wondering what she was doing in the massive halls of this expansive mansion. It certainly didn't help that the place was such a far cry from her humble beginnings. The years she'd spent as a nun, even before she'd been a professional wrestler, she never would have imagined that this was the kind of place she would end up living. So stately, so expansive and dignified. Every time she looked at the high ceilings and wide walls, Santa Tigresa couldn't help but wonder what people did with all this space!

If she was honest, however, Santa Tigresa would have to acknowledge that her company didn't help. Santa Tigresa's meager success in the world of wrestling wouldn't have purchased her such an amazing home, at least not at this point. No, this was the home of the self-proclaimed "wrestling prince," Daisuke Takeuchi. The young wrestler who was just as wealthy and handsome as he was arrogant, condescending and absolutely insufferable!

Since she'd begun competing in Japan, no opponent could had drawn as much ire from the luchadora as Daisuke. The two of them had faced off in some incredible confrontations. Some of the most intense of the woman's life. And now, due to necessity, she was living under his roof. And as much as she might try, there would come a point that Santa Tigresa wouldn't be able to avoid him any longer. At some point, the pair would have another of their epic confrontations.

The thought nagged at the back of Santa Tigresa's mind, through her entire workout routine. A thicker, more powerful woman, Santa Tigresa liked working her body for strength. With some quiet, house helper acting as her spotter, the masked luchadora had a heavy bar slung over her shoulder. Trying to push her worries to the back of her mind, Santa Tigresa pushed up from her hips, lifting from her curvaceous legs. The luchadora did a number of reps of the lift as her thighs would allow her to. Her abdominals flexed and released, a thin sheen of sweat running down her curves. Her thighs quivering, Santa Tigresa eventually put herself through all she could take, until she could unshoulder the bar onto the rack and step away.

Chest heaving as she breathed, Santa Tigresa reached for her towel. "Thank you," she said to the help, between panting breaths. Taking the towel, the latina wrestler dabbed at her forehead, hoping she could soak up the sweat before it soaked into her ever-present mask. That warm sweat went chill, however, when she heard a voice cut through the gym.

"... Daisuke," La Santa said, looking up to see the wrestling prince enter the gym. Despite her best efforts, she was now face to face with her most hated nemesis. The Tigresa's chest expanded against her sports bra, as she took in a deep breath. She knew this day was coming. Now, she just had to sit back, and see where this encounter might lead.

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)  Empty Re: Unfinished Business (for Lunchador)

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:37 am

As Daisuke approached the gym, he made sure he entered during the times he knew his biggest rival would occupy it. Living together for a long time, he knew her time schedules. With the large mansion, it was easy to avoid each other but today it wasn't fate that was going to make them meet- it was Daisuke's plannings. He had no intention to wrestle her right now but was still in his wrestling gear, unsure of where their conversation could lead them- including in the ring. He watched her training regime from a distance, watching her work up a bit of a sweat as her toned body flexed while she worked on lifting the metal bar over her shoulders. He watched her legs flex, her abs tighten as her beautiful body clad in her sports bra and briefs glistened in sweat.

Certainly this was not the same Santa Tigresa he knew when he first met her. During their first encounter, she was a bit sceptical, a bit intimidated by Daisuke but after their encounters- she didn't fear him. Instead she walked up and stepped up to him every time, wrestling him down every time.....humbling him. To keep up with his strength, she upped her own training regime, working on core strength and she certainly now matched up with him in terms of strength, it was 50-50 between them. She did alot of preparation for their oil wrestling match and that inspired her to train even harder- all that over a simple mask.

Daisuke watched her, the memories of their matches ran through his mind as he tightened his fist and clenched his teeth. Once she wiped the sweat off her forehead, the prince approached her and called her out to which she replied back. Watching the prince walk up to Tigresa, her helped seemed to back off and leave the two alone.

Now they were face to face, unsure of how good she had gotten he was reluctant at first but then he went for it- he pressed up against her looking to test her strength against his as they entered into their long ritual as Daisuke pressed up to intimidate her, looking to show off his muscles and flex against her body, making her feel his strength.

"Listen. We've wrestled for a long time now. You've smothered me with your breasts, you'e smothered me with your butt, you've made me tap and pinned me. I'm 3-0 down against you, you made me tap in my own house, in this gym". He took a deep breath, pushing in " I was a boy wrestling a woman. However, I am a man now. Im ready.....you wrestled me down in my home....now it's time I return the favour and wrestle you down in yours" he said, smirking.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:00 am

Santa Tigresa's every muscle was tingling. Not all of that was due to the workout she'd been involved with. She could feel the small hairs on the back of her neck standing up, as she saw Daisuke walking into the gym.

The young man made the Tigresa's heart beat faster, made her face feel warm and flush. This was for a variety of reasons, cheif among them being the rush of conflicting emotions. Sheer rage, perpetual irritation with the haughty young man and his entitled behavior. Respect for his actual skill, and his ability to live up to his self-appointed moniker of "the wrestling prince." And something much more base, that the Tigresa was not quite ready to face up to.

"Daisuke," the Tigresa growled, her lip curling beneath her mask. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?" The luchadora shook out her hair, as the Wrestling Prince approached her. La Santa wanted nothing more than to grab hold of him, and toss Daisuke out of the gym, right onto his princely backside. However, body still burning from her workout, Santa Tigresa knew she wasn't going to be able to accompish that. He'd made her work for all of her previous victories over him, and that was when she was feeling rested and ready. For now, she'd have to meet him on his terms.

Before she knew it, Daisuke was pressed flush against her body. Beneath her mask, La Santa blushed. She could feel his rippling figure against her, pressing hard, threatening to push her off balance in a show of dominance. Taking a deep breath, the Tigresa let her ample bosom swell against Daisuke's broad chest. She shouldered forward, trying to knock the prince back a few steps. Santa Tigresa had been caught off-guard, but she would be damned if she let herself back down. The masked woman pressed her chest firm against Daisuke's body, not allowing an inch of light between the two of them!

However, Santa Tigresa couldn't help but squirm a bit, as Daisuke challenged her yet again. She might have shrugged him off, if not for the fact that he'd managed to remind her of so many intimate moments between the two of them. Her body couldn't help but shiver, against his firm figure, as she thought back on their more intimate encounters. "Damn," she whispered, blushing from her cheeks down to her sweat-shined cleavage. "Wh-what are you talking about now, 'wrestling prince?' Another challenge?" she asked, trying to sound tough. "You want me to humiliate you, yet again? What are you after?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

There she was. The woman of Daisuke's dreams and nightmares. The wrestling prince noticed right away the change in atmosphere as Santa Tigresa's demeanour was slightly changed when she saw Daisuke approach her.

Daisuke couldn't help but grin slightly at Santa's expression, she saw him in his wrestling gear- approaching her. He knew in her mind she probably that the wrestling prince was here to take her down right away, which is why she seemed slightly concerned but today it wasn't about wrestling. In Daisuke's mind, he was under the impression the Tigresa was already pumped up from her spar and was probably ready to toss him out, which is why he didn't seek to tussle her right away. No, instead he would simply stand up to her face to face, as they have done so many times. "Hmph, yes it has been a while hasn't it?" he said before walking right up to her, pressing up against her to try and intimidate her.

He felt her warm and sweat slicked skin press right against his muscular body, he didn't mind it though- they had grappled in far worse conditions than a light sheen of sweat after a workout.

Santa wasn't going to back down, immediately after pressing into the mighty Santa- the luchadora quickly gave back to Daisuke what he tried to do to her- pushing right back into him, their chests pressed tightly, abs against abs as they glared into each other and the prince noticed his opponent blush a bit, as her body squirmed a bit during their intense staredown.

After Daisuke finished his speech, Santa was quick to follow on hers- demanding right away what Daisuke was after. When she stopped speaking, he thought about it for a while then spoke back. "Its simple. You are 3-0 against me and I would like to repay you the favour. You beat me in my home so I want to BEAT you in yours. I challenge you to a one on one wrestling match, in your hometown, Mexico" he whispered back.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:18 am

Santa Tigresa could feel her cheeks burning, as Daisuke approached her. It was a clear sign of weakness, and the luchadora wanted nothing more than to purge it from her body. But she just couldn't. No matter how many times she'd beaten the self-proclaimed "wrestling prince," she just couldn't help getting flustered at the sight of him. That insecurity would nag at the back of her head for the entirety of this encounter, just as it always did.

The Tigresa tried to push those thoughts out of her head, as Daisuke launched into his rant. Each word hit her in the face with venom, making her flinch. Her own speech, she had hoped, would be enough to shut him up and send him on his way. Of course, it wasn't. The handsome young wrestling prince was far too tenacious, too driven, to walk away on his own. In the past, nothing less than Santa Tigresa's full effort in the ring would be enough to send him away. Putting her body, and her honor, on the line. And as Daisuke stood his ground, it was obvious that nothing less would do the trick this time.

However, the nature of Daisuke's challenge this time was enough to make Santa Tigresa gasp. Her chest swelled against him, as she struggled to regain her composure, but she wouldn't let herself back down.

"M-Mexico?" the masked wreslter asked, sounding astonished. "I'm surprised, Daisuke. Whenever we spoke of it, you always seemed so harsh, on my native land." Despite her mask, Santa Tigresa's confusion played out on her face. "Would the high and mighty 'wrestling prince' really lower himself, to come to my native land?"

Eyes wide in shock, Santa Tigresa caught herself. She couldn't let the little prince see how flustered she was! She shook her head, sweat-matted hair flailing over her shoulders as she did so. "It matters not to me," she declared, "I'll beat you wherever and whenever you want to challenge me! Just like I always have! But ... you must be pretty desperate, to issue a challenge like this! Tell me, why are you so desperate to get pinned in a strange new land, Daisuke? Why do you want me to humiliate you in Mexico City, when I can humiliate you here, just as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:52 pm

It was on, the tension that is. The wrestling prince, Daisuke could feel it and so did La Santa Tigresa. The two tried to intimidate each other, get in each other's head. Albeit the prince was better equipped in the talent of making Santa Tigresa flinch outside the ring but the Tigresa usually ended up having the last laugh as she had been out-wrestling the prince since the day they met.

Yet still, Santa always had insecurities about herself when face to face against Daisuke and it was always evident by her body language, no matter how tough she tried to act- something always slipped.

"That's right" he said grinning as she was surprised it was his choice to wrestle her in Mexico this time. " Yes that's true...it is still a filthy place....a disgusting whole for the dirty wrestlers but the prince is willing to step into this dirt hole to clean house" he chuckled.

Once she shook her head, her sweat matted hair flailed around and she confidently declared her superiority over him. The prince brought his hand up, passing his fingers through her sweaty hair before speaking up " Oh I'm not desperate. I simply think it's fair that.....you got an opportunity to wrestle me in my home....so I should have the same" he said confidently.

"As for wrestling me here......you and I both know....if we were to wrestle right here and now.....there would be one winner...." he whispered in her ear as he leaned in a bit. "So now think about what you just said....do you really want to wrestle me here?" he said knowing she just worked out and the prince might have an advantage here...or....it could be the opposite, she was pumped up and warmed up, ready to go! He tried to call the bluff.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:09 am

Santa Tigresa tired to keep her head and body steady, during her stare-down with the wrestling prince. Still, she couldn't help but let herself tremble just a little bit, at his touch. Passions always ran high with this young man, and he seemed to have this way of getting right under her skin. The Tigresa could feel her cheeks burning, beneath her mask.

She shook her head, his insults bringing her back to her senses. "Keep insulting me, and my home, little prince, and see what it gets you." Her body quivered, as Daisuke leaned in. Santa Tigresa failed miserably, at keeping that under wraps.

"You really think it's so clear, do you?" Santa Tigrsa said, while avoiding eye contact. Daisuke sounded confident, but the luchadora remembered their previous contests well. "But I think you remember how our last contest here went, don't you? And the one before? You weren't so cocky at the end of those, now, were you?

"I think, little prince," La Santa continued, her voice growing louder, "that you simply don't want the hired help to see another example of your weakness. They talk about the times I've beaten you, here, and you don't want them to have another story to share. You want me, you want to get your hands on me ... and you want to do it, where nobody knows how that goes for you!"

Her confidence growing with every word, Santa Tigresa finally raised her head. Her hair shook, slightly, cascading over her shoulders. Beneath her mask, the Tigresa smiled, showing some teeth.

"I accept your challenge, little prince! I'll take you back to the streets of Mexico, and let the children there see how the mighty, the proud and rich- to see how they fall, when faced with the challenge of a wrestler who works for what she has! And maybe- in humbler surroundings- you'll finally learn the lesson you should have, the first time I humbled you!"

Santa Tigresa's heart was pounding so hard, Daisuke likely could have felt it pummeling against his own chest. The pair were tight against one another, now, Santa Tigresa's flesh hot against him. But the masked woman wouldn't back down. Not again, not against the wrestling prince!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:25 pm

Both of them didn't know what it was but neither could stay away from each other for too long. Perhaps there was something more to their rivalry, perhaps their passion was related to something else? After all, the prince had shared alot of memories with the Tigresa, whether be in the ring, the gym or his house. It was strange, the woman he hated had shared the same roof with him for quite a while. It was humiliating to lose to her three times in a row but somehow the prince came back for more, not settling by leaving their score as it was. NO. The wrestling prince needed redemption and this was the way to do it.

The wrestling prince knew he had to really goad her into a challenge, therefore he continued to insult her and her homeland. He leaned in, looking to back her up as he looked to take control of the mind games and for a while it seemed La Santa would give in to his mind games until she briefly shook her head. She began to talk back, although looking down on the floor with her head hung low- as if she was bowing in respect to the prince. The prince raised his hand, caressing her hair once again as she spoke.

As she spoke, he started to get agitated as the mighty warrior reminded her prince that she was the warrior that humbled the prince many times before. Making him grit his teeth as he brought his hands down to his side, her voice grew louder and more confident as she had her own ideas of why he wanted to challenge her in Mexico, the ideas that were really disliked by the prince.

However, upon accepting his challenge his anger faded away and he was now grinning. "Good." he said as he backed up, allowing some space between the two. He was here for one reason, is to make her accept the challenge first and foremost. " We will see about that delusional little idea in your head. Once I beat you in those streets, infront of those children.....then....I know you wont have the courage to come back to the AFW so be prepared, I will end the legend of La Santa where it was born" he said as he began to turn away, looking to take his exit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Santa Tigresa's body brislted, as she felt Daisuke's hands running over her hair. She didn't move to stop him- she froze. She managed to get through her speech, but she couldn't hide her disdain for the Wrestling Prince. Still, there was something else there, as well. La Santa shivered, a bit, as she felt the light touch. Good Lord, he was infuriating!

The Tigresa hoped that her speech would be enough to cow him, but she knew it wouldn't. Daisuke wouldn't relent from her after she'd bested him so many times in the ring, what would one more speech do, to change things?

Santa Tigresa closed her eyes, after Daisuke accepted her challenge. This was the only way, she told herself. The prince seemed to disappear for a spell, every time she beat him. She would just have to do it again, right? Still, Daisuke continued to toy with her mind. That was the most dangerous thing about him, the Tigresa worried- that he could always get right into her head, and stay there.

Beneath her mask, the Tigresa's lip curled when Daisuke mentioned the children, and her legacy. The Tigresa was the fourth of her line, and a lot of pride came on the line with that. She had so much to live up to, and the respect of those children Daisuke mentioned was a massive part of that!

"You keep telling yourself that, 'little prince,'" The Tigresa scolded him, as he turned away. "You would be the expect on being shamed, wouldn't you? I just hope you're ready to take my dominance of you international, finally!" Santa Tigresa's chest heaved, as she let out a heavy sigh. Body nearly trembling, she watched Daisuke walk away before picking up her gym back. Seemed it was time to start picking up her training, before she had to travel ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down