by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Encounter after the beatdown

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Encounter after the beatdown

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Tsume would just growl as she would endure having to listen to Shido talking about other career choices that she should take up if she can't beat weaklings like him as she was finally unable to take it anymore as she punched the asshole right in his face.

''Shut up Shido as i think you got some memory problems as you were never in control during our match and just got lucky'' screamed the enraged woman as she would get into a fighting stance as she suspect the male will try to punch her back. In the meanwhile Tsume would continue her rant as she yells ''besides who was able to walk back to the locker room on her own strength as i seem to recall you needed help for that Shido''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 am

Shido grunted as his face was punched in. He might have fallen if we wasn't already sitting down in that exercise machine. He slowly pulled himself up as Tsume began to rant at him. After pulling himself up to his feet, he'd give the brunette a dirty look before remarking.

"Mmmaaaan, you're pathetic!

After finishing his sentence, he'd leap up and attempt an Enziguiri Kick to catch her off guard! Clearly being punched once wasn't enough to warrant action from Shido but that last punch to the face and those comments did it. If Shido's kick connected and his opponent was stunned, he'd simply begin to walk away claiming: "You're immature and a waste of my time. See me again when you realize there's more to wrestling than just beating another person down."

If his kick was deflected or dodged, he'd simply fall to the ground and try to create some distance. After which, he'd try to make his leave towards the gym locker rooms and make the same comments.

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 2 IgQk2vEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 PP89dH8Encounter after the beatdown - Page 2 ZoIhtGgEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 C8s1fSEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Tsume would just glare as she heard the male call her pathetic and before she could even reply back was forced to block the incoming Enziguiri kick with much difficulty as she could feel the strength the male had in his legs as she needed to block the kick with both arms.

So as the dog loving woman was trying to act strong and resist the urge to rub her arms to try and reduce the pain she was currently feeling and was relieved that Shdo landed onto the ground. Knowing she could not look weak she would just look down as the male was trying to leave the gym locker rooms and hears how he though of her as Tsume struggled not to growl in rage. ''Well maybe i am immature but how dare you call me a waste of your time loser as it clear from how you acting that it me who is wasting her time with you coward''yelled Tsume as she would grab one of the other wrestler's bag and throw it towards Shido's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Shido's kick was blocked but he managed to create some distance between the two of them and didn't really see the point in continuing. He had already proven that he could beat Tsume and her lashing out at him both after the match and now didn't seem justified in his mind. He'd simply opt to make his leave and not continue putting up witb Tsume's tantrums. He didn't even care enough to listen to her last comment. Shido began walking away for the machines and waved with his back turned to indicate that he was brushing Tsume off.

But that's when a large, heavy bag flew across the gym and connected with the back of his skull! Shido would be floored immediately and groaned as he tried to process what his him. The bag would land next to him, giving him a clue as to what happened. "Ugh! You're such a massive prick!" Shido yelled as he tried to get up.

Encounter after the beatdown - Page 2 IgQk2vEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 PP89dH8Encounter after the beatdown - Page 2 ZoIhtGgEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 C8s1fSEncounter after the beatdown - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:12 am

Tsume would watch as the bag that she threw landed right on top of the male's head and just smirked as Shido would end up on the floor. So while she would walk towards the male she would just smirk as she heard Shido calling her a prick as she just replied back ''Sorry but i think the word you wanted to use is a bitch as i would not even deny it if you called me that''.

Just a few steps away from Shido as the dog lover would start to run as she extend her arm hoping to knock the male of his feet and onto the floor as she yelled ''But don't talk the talk if you get back it up weakling''

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:47 am

Shido was in trouble. He had originally intended to find out what Tsume's problem with him was, but all he really succeeded in doing was make her angry! As the Fanboy struggled to find his way to his feet, the brunette would continue talking down to him before charging his way, attempting to hit him with a Clothesline! Shido would grunt and get knocked off his feet before falling to the ground back-first after taking Tsume's vicious Clothesline.

He groaned for a short moment before crawling to one of the machines and pulling on it to help himself up. "I already backed it up...when I beat you. I don't think I have anything more to prove to you..." Shido managed to form a few words despite his disadvantage. There was no ref, no friends, and barely anyone in the gym to reach, let alone help out the Fanboy. In a fight with no ring and no rules, Shido knew he stood little chance against the veterinarian. Though that didn't make him lose hope.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Tsume was not amused as Shido keeps talking back to her while he was still on the floor as she smirked at the male and just replied ''have you even looked around you Shido as this time their won't be anyone to save or help you to the back after i destroy you''. After saying what she wanted to say the Japanese native would bend through her knees and grasp the male's legs and spread them as she just gives Shido a sinister smirk as she raise her right leg into the air.

And would quickly descent her foot down on Shido's cock as she screamed ''And here comes the pain as i will take my time beating you up loser'' as she would wait for the male to scream before she grinds her foot down even harder on the weakling's cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 am

The young man had tried to make his escape a few times, now. It was clear to him that Tsume had no good reason to hunt him down and had a warped perception of what being a good wrestler was really about. Despite believing himself to be the better person and wrestler here, he found himself on the receiving end of a world of pain, courtesy of the dog-lover. When Tsume raised her leg, Shido tried to motion gestures of disapproval and pleading, but deep down, he knew there was no way Tsume would stop without being interrupted.

"GAAAARRRGH!" The poor Fanboy cried out as his aggressor ground her foot into his loins! He tried to place his hands between his legs to remove the boot, but to no avail! He suffered and remained at Tsume's mercy. When she was finally done abusing his member, Shido would try to roll away with his hands between his legs in an attempt to help cope with the pain!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Tsume would just laugh as she saw Shido try and plead for mercy as she raised her leg into the air and just whispered back ''No'' as she brought it down onto the male's cock. The dog lover would keep laughing as she was enjoying hearing the screams of agony coming out of the fanboy's mouth as she keeps abusing the male's member until she had enough and lift her foot of Shido's cock.

Seeing the male roll away with his hands between his legs as Shido tries to cope with the pain as Tsume lashed out with repeated kicks to the male's body as she screams ''Come on tough guy as i thought i was not fit to be a wrestling in the AFW and here we are with me standing tall while your on your back in agony''.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Each of Tsume's kicks would knock Shido a small distance across the gym. He tried to brace for them and block as best he could, but it didn't do him much good. The wild dog lady went to town on him. Bruising various parts of his upper body in the process. Before the Fan boy knew it, they were already past the workout equipment, and seemed to be in the are with the punching bags, gloves, ring, and other such fighting gear. Shido would slowly work his way to his feet, shaking a bit to remain stable and balanced despite all the damage he took.

"W....what are you talking about? I'm...standing just fine." He'd say sarcastically, trying to piss off his attacker. He knew there was no feasible way to run. And he genuinely was growing to dislike Tsume at this point.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next