by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Workout Challenge! - Page 2 Empty Re: Iron Abs Workout Challenge!

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:38 am

Fallon felt Kyoko's abs flex underneath her exploring fingers, and she smirked. Kyoko was a pretty cool girl, and obviously a competitive sort. She wanted to show off for Fallon, not just allowing the California girl to touch her abs, but then working them so that Fallon knew exactly how tough and taut they were now, and how much stronger she had gotten since the two of them had last met, in the ring.

Of course, soon enough, Kyoko would start doing situps, and Fallon would follow right along with her, keeping pace and feeling the slight burn in her amazing, indomitable abs each time she lifted her upper body near vertical. She kept her head turned slightly and her eyes on Kyoko the whole while. No reason why they couldn't carry on a conversation while working out. Fallon wasn't even going to break a sweat with warmups like these.

"I always like working out, obviously, but I gotta say, you know, it is fun to just come in here, start a workout, and then just let, like, the winds of chance blow and see who I meet," Fallon would muse. "And today I found you! A very good find, if I can say so. I figured you could use some fun, too, eh? We're kinda two peas in a pod, so, y'know, it feels like we should hang out more. Unless you're worried about me beating up on that belly again."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:53 am

Fallon was impressed, that much she could tell from the look in her eyes and her general reaction as she ran her hand across her belly. Kyoko certainly wasn't going to dissuade her from getting to feel out her progress, though last time it was left some red smear that Fallon crushed she was proud of what she had been able to do to ensure that next time would be different. Pushing herself up along with Fallon she looked at the California belly lover as she listened to her talk as she made her case for why they should hang together more. Kyoko didn't have much of a complaint on that end but still got the usual competitive vibe that she did from Fallon.

"Seems to be like you didn't even wait, you found the winds yourself a few times. Though I guess a few fun times would encourage that. I guess I could do with some more interesting things going on, especially since right now your easily the most interesting thing here." At her last few words Kyoko simply rolled her eyes and patted Fallons stomach a few times to give them a feel. "You do realize beating me just puts you higher up on my list of people to face not get rid of it right? If I gave up because of one little loss I wouldn't deserve my title plain and simple."

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:05 pm

Kyoko's belly no longer showed any of the telltale signs of the beating that Fallon had given it months ago. Fallon's own belly had taken the better part of a week to heal, too, but taking a pounding like that allowed a girl's abs to heal up stronger and better than ever, especially if she was focused with her training. Fallon could tell that the abs she had become so familiar with during their match were stronger now, tighter and harder than when she had broken them.

Still, Fallon's own were the best abs around. Hers had only improved in the relatively short time since their fight. She was sure they had more than kept pace with Kyoko's. "Yeah, I mean, if you consider a belly workout interesting, there's only one person to go to to get it. Or two, I guess. But no one else out there knows it like we do."

As Kyoko patted her belly, Fallon would chuckle and flex her abs, showing them off a little. "And why would I want to be off your list? Seriously, I feel like we're already overdue for a rematch."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:06 am

The long and intense battle was back in her mind again, getting pounded by Fallon against the ropes, pinning her down and pounding her instead, and even them nearly collapsed in the middle of the ring as they hammered into each other, there tummies broken by that point. Fallon was just able to inch her way to victory that day, Kyoko did everything to make sure that she would win next time. And now that Fallon had seeked her out it seemed she would get not just one but many chances to do just that as she smiled and stopped, from there she rolled over to her stomach and bridged herself up on her hands and getting on the tip of her feet holding herself up this way.

"I guess, I certaintly wouldn't oppose a training session with you." Kyoko said honestly as she made sure to stay up. "if you were competitive you wouldn't want to so glad to know that's the case. And its also good to hear your not the only one thinking we need a rematch. My manager doesn't think so but she cant stop something here."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

Their first fight was in Fallon's mind, too, the vivid memory of exchanging belly beatings and eventually just leaning into each other and wailing away on each other's taut tummies now running in an incredible loop through her mind that even gave Fallon a twinge of pain in her stomach as she remembered all of those painful, brutal blows Kyoko landed to her abdomen. As painful as it was, Fallon had enjoyed it, and she knew that she and Kyoko had a certain bond, a funny sort of budding friendship that they didn't really share with anyone else in all of AFW.

The last person Fallon had had who had fully understood her feelings about bellies was probably her cousin Pilar. Even Fallon's beloved girlfriend wasn't exactly a belly fetish, as much as she appreciated Fallon's amazing abs. And so it was important to Fallon that she and Kyoko have some fun together and keep in touch.

"Training sessions are great. I'm always up for something fun and informal," Fallon would say. As Kyoko would push herself up with her hands and soles, Fallon would do something a little different, laying down and grabbing one leg, pulling on it to bring her foot almost up to her head, stretching out not only her leg, but her abs, too, as she bent. "Why wouldn't your manager want us to fight again? I mean, seriously, it was such a good one. And, like I was saying, y'know, if either of us wants to see some real choice belly action..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:46 am

As Fallon took a different route with her slight training Kyoko was already starting to feel the effects of her actions, her elbows hurting and her bas starting to feel the burn but she kept at it as this was where she could actually test herself, with her head starting the count to see how long she could go as she looked over at Fallon, wondering if the match was going though her head as well. Even though she won she imagined the match had a similar up and down feel for her as well given how close the battle was, only being one good punch from who would remember that whole thing with a smile a slighter better outcome. She had no positive outcomes from her previous incidents. Amy more or less got her involved with bellies in a way she doesn't look at very fondly and her previous relationships never really explored it at all. Fallon was the only real positive test for it she could think of that brought it this far.

"Good, maybe a few good drills with a competitive edge, see where we stand on a few things and if your up for It we could do a little more, no skin off my bones." She said as she kept her self up and straight no matter how much her body protested to do something else. "Yeah she's not fond of me going after people again, prefers I broden my range and face many different opponents to make a name for myself and prefers I focus on my tag team. Guess she doesn't really see how a rival can help someone. Don't really agree but she has my contract and she helps with the more annoying aspects of this business."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:25 am

Fallon was sure that Kyoko understood what she meant when she talked about how the two of them should have a close relationship because of their bellies. They both knew what they thought of that part of the body, and that the other shared their feelings. There was no reason the two shouldn't be best friends! That was how Fallon thought about it, anyway.

"Drills sound good. A little more sounds good. Me, I'm up for, like, pretty much anything, you know? Up for whatever so long as it pushes my belly to its limits and lets me show it off a little. Getting some hands-on time with another nice belly can definitely be a plus, too." Fallon would roll over onto her belly, then, while keeping her legs flat against the floor, she would pull her upper body near vertical, really stretching out her belly now as she tried to bend as much as she could.

"I've never really gotten the whole manager thing. I just do my own thing. It's a little confusing sometimes, but it keeps my brain from turning completely to mush, I'd say!" She would snort and laugh a little. "But, seriously, even if she kept you from having a match with someone you've already fought, if you have a ton in common with them you should still hang out sometimes, right? There's no practice clauses in that contract, I'm sure."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:21 pm

She would not mind a better relationship with Fallon, Though it would be strange to have there entire friendship be based off there love of bellies she supposed she had had weirder relationships both in and out of AFW and whos t say that was the only thing they had in common or could bond over? Taking a deep breathe to try and stay up a little bit longer she eventually slowed down and stopped bridging so that she could adjust and sit down, admiring Fallon's form as she did so. "Glad you think so. How about this, a few modified workouts to test our abs a little, loser takes some shots, after six if were tied three a piece...we have some tiebreaker of some sort. You get those abs of yours pushed to the limit, I get a solid workout, and were both a lot tougher for it."

At the mention of her own manager stuff she scoffed. "Please I wish I had the time, wrestling isn't my only job, not because I don't get paid enough its just a prior commitment, working to get an old gym up and running, so juggling that, training, life, and wrestling got a bit hard and she swooped in to take advantage of it. But like I said I'm completely free of her rules here so lets have a little fun while we can?"

Last edited by Mystery Dragon on Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:33 pm

As Kyoko moved to sit down, Fallon would stay up for a little while, since she had started after Kyoko and she was not quite satisfied with the burn her abs were feeling. She bent a little further, becoming as pretzel-like as she possibly could, before, about a minute after Kyoko rested, Fallon would do the same, letting go and letting herself lay down, breathing a long, almost whistling sigh as she did.

Kyoko's suggestion for how they go about a combined workout sounded good to Fallon. A gym rat like her couldn't help but love the idea of combining some robust exercise routines with pretty relentless belly-beating. Fallon turned over, sat up, and grinned, slapping Kyoko on the back. "Good idea! I like it, I really do. So six different workouts, huh? Did you have six in mind, or did you want to choose three apiece? I'm game whatever way you slice it, for sure."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:48 pm

"3 a piece, wouldn't be as fun if I picked all of them. Plus this way I get to pick your brain a little for the kind of ideas might be crawling in there. Ive never done anything like this so I'm eager to see what comes of it. We can go back and forth or maybe make it losers choice." Kyoko said mostly spit balling ideas at this point since as she said, she had done nothing like this prior to today.

Nor could she hide her excitement for it as she had smile and a look in her eyes that was just itching to get started. Kyoko was a competitive person about anything on its own but someone who matched her where it mattered....her abs was unheard of and with this person actually eagerly seeking to do something with her as well...how could she not be excited to really test herself against her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next