Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu - Page 7 Empty Re: Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Merdok continued choking the life out of Hibari as he held her trapped in his tight sleeper, his erection getting closer and closer to entering when finally it did, going straight inside and causing Merdok to stifle a groan as it entered.

Suddenly he noticed Yagyu stirring in the corner, who ended up spluttering left overs of Merdok's cum out of her nose and mouth, dribbling down to the floor. "Hah, I'll make sure you end with a similar fate my dear..." the slime threatened as he pumped his dick harder and harder in Hibari's rear, until finally he felt himself getting close. "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" Merdok would moan out as he came inside Hibari, tightening his sleeper as much as he could on the poor girl's neck as he held her tight. After a few seconds his orgasm ended, and Merdok dropped the poor girl on the ground right next to Yagyu. "Now...I think it's time for the grand finale, is it not?"

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu - Page 7 Empty Re: Fight In The Forest! Merdok vs Hibari/Yagyu

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

Tears streamed down Hibari's cheeks as she cried, choking for air while Merdok's cock edged closer and closer to her poor little butt. She eyed Yagyu with her teary eyes and reached out one of her hands to her friend while the other held onto Merdok's strong biceps.

"Y-Yagy-yu," Hibari cried before she felt Merdok finally his cock into her ass. Hibari's pupils dilated and her eyes rolled back, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she let out the loudest scream. Hibari never had sex before, much less anal! Hibari felt unbearable pain as she kept screaming until she would be silenced by Merdok's tightening sleeper. Drool streamed out from the corners of her mouth, mixing with her tears as she desperately clawed at Merdok's arm while reaching out to Yagyu, practically being pummeled to death by Merdok's cock. It was a miracle Hibari lasted for this long, but finally after a few minutes of nonstop fucking, Hibari would let out one last scream as Merdok came. Hibari's entire body tensed up for a few seconds, twitching as Merdok finally choked her out, before her entire body went limp. But just as her body went limp, a few seconds after his orgasm, just like Yagyu, Merdok's cum climbed up her entire body and his cum spewed out of her mouth and nostril. Yagyu watched in horror as her friend was completely destroyed. Yagyu would start crying when Merdok released her and dropped her down on the mat. Hibari landed face down with her ass stuck up, cum still dripping out of her ass while she twitched, her eyes still rolled up. Hibari giggled while cum rolled off her tongue and out the sides of her mouth and nostrils, mentally and physically broken, "Hehehe, m-m-moooorrree. Hehehe, u-use H-Hibari m-more!"

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry Hibari," Yagyu apologized as she cried when she heard Merdok's question.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:15 am

Looking at the mess he had left the two girls in, Merdok felt proud of his work. Not only had he left one in a broken mess of cum and vomit, the other one had seemingly broken under his will, begging for more!

Grabbing both girls by the hair, Merdok would lift them up and soften his body, before slowly pulling them forwards. Once their bodies began touching his skin, they would slowly began sucking into his muscular body for his Power Absorb. Watching them both enter him slowly, Merdok said "Night night ladies....hope you enjoy!" as he watched their chest, neck and finally face slowly submerge into the slime, fully trapping them into his body. Once they were inside Merdok would feel their energy suck into his slime, making him purr quietly as he closed his eyes in ecstasy, feeling them slowly writhe about inside.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7