by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Face/Heel

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Face/Heel - Page 6 Empty Re: Face/Heel

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Daisuke struggled in the grapple as she quickly grabbed his wrists and began to twist his arm. He tried to use push forward while bringing one of his free hand to try pry her arms off his wrists but during his little counter, Layla brought her foot up and pushed it down on his thigh to keep him down while she continued to wrench his arm behind him now.

He was down on one knee now while his arm was being bent awkwardly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:33 am

Pushing his arm down Layla would attempt to slowly control the arm and force Daisuke into doing whatever she needed to do. Once he was on his knees she would move to his front and try to transition the hold into a kimura lock while while wrapping her legs around his waist.

Pulling on the arm her goal was to either get a successful submission out of her or at the very least weakent he arm and his chances at getting a proper submission hold.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:08 pm

With Daisuke being forced down on one knee, he was in a much worse position as his arm was still being controlled as she wrenched in awkwardly. The prince attempted to get back up on his feet as he tried to use his other arm to pry his opponent's hands off his arm but it wasn't long until Layla would move to his fron and transition the hold by going down on her back and wrapping her legs around his waist, while wrenching his arm further in a Kimura lock.

Daisuke moaned out in pain, his body sweating as he shook his head. He attempted to resist the pain as he tried to roll to one side or the other but in the end gave in to the temptation as he began to........tap the mat with his free hand.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 am

Keeping her grip on the hold she tried to weather the storm of his efforts to get free and keep pulling on his arm while he moved around and fought like crazy to keep her from holding it. Still she persisted and her reward was the eventual sound of his hand tapping the matt over and over again.

A giddy sense of victory washed over her but she still kept the hold locked on tight. Looking up at him with a confused look. "Was that you tapping out? Does that mean I win?" She said keeping him put despite herself. She knew what it meant, she just wanted to stick the knife in further.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:55 pm

Daisuke attempted to bear the submission hold for a while, he struggled around like a wild bull as he trashed about, making Layla's back smack against the mats as he occasionally bridged up and down but she still persisted in keeping the hold locked in and eventually, tiredness crept in due to their long spar and he had to....give up!

She didn't let go, again playing innocent as she kept the hold locked in.His face grew red and his body sweating hard, he tapped out again "MMnggh oww *cough* SUBMISSION" he moaned, tapping her thighs.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:40 am

Layla giggled again, this time not as innocent but not some evil laugh in a movie or something, that'd be cliché. She instead kept it on until she heard submission and decided that's probably about as much as she could get away with before he gets pissy. Letting go she moved away and wiped some sweat off her face before standing up.

"Well..that was fun. I guess I'm not someone to be overlooked aren't I prince?" She said as she moved over and offered him her hand as if to try and show sportsmanship but it was mostly just her trying to add on to the fuel.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 01, 2017 1:32 pm

Daisuke grit his teeth as he was released, he pulled his arm towards his chest as it was really tortured in the whole match as he rolled over and until he stopped while being down on his back. He looked up at the gym lights, his body glistening in sweat as he realized...perhaps she wasn't a rookie....or perhaps this rookie had more to it than he or she knew.

Daisuke moaned as he watched her get near him and slightly praising herself while taunting the prince, but not in a more oblivious way. "Yeah....." he simply said before looking at her hand for a few seconds before he slowly rose to his feet on his own without accepting the hand, he stood next to her face to face with both of them exhausted and drenched in sweat. His chest heaving up and down as he was catching his breath.

You....You're not a rookie are you?"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Fri May 05, 2017 5:51 am

Layla feigned being sad as Daisuke stood up rather then take her hand. "Guess you didn't need it. Alright then." She said putting her hand away as she looked up at her. Though after that he asked the question she kinda saw coming and only slightly surprised her before she wiped the sweat off her face and shrugged.

"I told I was one, what reason would I have to lie to you?" She asked, doubting her axct convinced him but kept at it for as long as she felt like it. Staring Daisuke as she did so with a smile on her face.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon May 08, 2017 11:16 pm

The wrestling prince felt rather frustrated and embarrassed at the same time. How could this rookie take him down with all her skill level. He was still a bit sore about that and with his pride, he refused her help as he rose to his feet. Both wrestlers were exhausted as the prince wiped the sweat off his face as well.

He stared at her before walking towards her, pressing up against her chest to chest and head to head as their sweaty bodies pressed up in a heated staredown. "Those moves...there's no way a rookie could use them. Who are you really?"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 pm

At this Layla rather playfully shrugged. "I'm Layla, I'm not lying about my name, honest. I'm just a small time Canadian chick who picked up a few moves. Sorry if I hurt you I was just...replicating some moves ive seen is all." Following this she giggled and winked, her usual smile on in full form.

She didn't really know why her façade became so fun, maybe it had something to do with the look on her opponents faces. If she was being honest she was grateful for it this time around as someone like Daisuke could have been a pretty tough challenge if she was being taken seriously. Of course shed sooner chalk that up as him being cocky rather then her being lucky.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next