by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) Empty Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 27, 2008 5:54 pm

Marie walked into the locker room, strands of her opponent's hair still caught in her glove. She smirked a little, taking a second to brush the hair that was tangled in between her fingers off her glove. She was a bit disappointed she couldn't get her to scream what she wanted, but she had caused enough pain for her to not be too worried about it. The very fact they had to bring in a stretcher for the christmas slut filled her with delight. She started to get undressed, planning to take a shower to wash the blood off her skin before it could dry up fully.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) Empty Re: Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Tue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm

No one else was in the locker room at the time and it was a short while before anyone showed up, but when they did it was in the form of a pale skinned, pale blue haired kawaii looking girl in a faded gray school uniform.. Something about her look was somewhat haunting, kawaiis tended to be excitable and happy or somewhat shy and timid... She did not smile and she did not seem intimidated

"Marie Belladonna..." She said in a lackluster tone of voice looking down at her clipboard "Ms. Sellers, GM of Friction would like to see you in her office immediately.."

Spotlight
characters:
Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) ELZuoMvMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) OG5hnuaMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) Cg3CzYmMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) Empty Re: Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 pm

Marie stepped out of the shower stall a few minutes later, blood cleaned off her body and wrapped in a towel, her hair wrapped up in one as well. As she stepped out, she saw a small girl, blinking at her for a second, then groaned, hearing her announcement.

"Great... one of those goodie two-shoe managers" She huffed irritably. "Should've known." She muttered to herself, quickly drying herself off before starting to change back into her ring attire, heading for the GM's office. She saw the door was shut, sighing again before knocking on her door, ready to get chewed out for her actions in the ring.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 28, 2008 12:43 am

The knowing Silhouette did not say anything when Marie made her comment apart from a warning:

"I'd advise you not to keep Ms. Sellers waiting.." And then walked out to leave Marie to changing.

Later when Marie had changed and knocked on the door, there was a pause before she heard a voice from behind the command "Enter.." When Marie opened the door she'd see a typical office of someone that was high in an organisation... There was a big dark table and a massive glass window behind it with numerous furnishing to make things more comfortable. Behind the table sat a blond haired woman in a black suit jacket and dress... She had her hair tied up behind her with a few loose strands to the side of her face, and black rimmed reading glasses...

She took a while to acknowledge Marie's presence, just continued reading her paper for a little while longer before she finally raised her head.

"Ms. Belladonna... Good. Shut the door behind you and take a seat please."

Spotlight
characters:
Marie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) ELZuoMvMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) OG5hnuaMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) Cg3CzYmMarie Belladonna - Match aftermath(For Kelsea) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 1:03 am

Marie stepped inside, merely waiting quietly for her to acknowledge her presence. When she did, she nodded slowly, shutting the door behind her and stepped lightly towards one of the chairs, taking a seat in it. She found the chair was rather comfortable, but gave this no more than a second of her time, looking up at her.

"All right, so lets make this quick. I don't care about the details, just tell me how long I'm suspended and lets be done with it."

She said to her, as if she didn't really care if she was being suspended with or without pay.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 28, 2008 3:14 am

Cassandra Sellers gave her an unreadable look as she interlocked her fingers together.

"You don't know much of me, do you? Firstly, I'll decide how quickly things will proceed..." Her looked darkened as she let that comment hang in the air for a moment or two.

"Secondly, disregarding your debut... mishap... I have been somewhat impressed with your performance in the last couple of matches." Her look now changed, lightened a bit although she still stared at Marie penetratingly as the corner of her lip curled into a sly smile.

"I think I could find uses for a girl with your mentality and strength in the ring... Many uses."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 3:28 am

Marie seemed uninterested in what she had to say at first, resting her elbow on the chair, sighing softly, waiting for her to get to the punishment after she was done showing off.

".....What?"

She said, when Cassandra said she was impressed by her last two matches. Perhaps she was wrong about this woman. She then started to grin in a fashion similar to Cassandra, crossing her arms over her chest and crossed one leg over the other.

"Oh really now? Hmmm... please go on." She requested, seeing this manager was a bitch like she was. She smiled a little at her, her eyes wandering over her figure now that she knew she wasn't a goody two-shoe type of manager.

"Ooh... not bad... not bad at all" She thought as she awaited the manager to continue.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 28, 2008 3:48 am

Cassandra seemed to notice that Marie was checking her out now that she saw her in a new light that was... Well, she didn't mind indulging her in her imagination a bit.. Cassandra leant forwards onto her desk a little, the two top buttons of her shirt was undone and now with the way she was leaning over, Marie could see into the general managers cleavage.

"As the general manager I always have a few matter that need attending to in the ring rather then in the office... A few problem wrestlers... And I can not rely on Layne and Silhouette all the time... And although I have a few unspoken agreements with some other wrestlers, I don't want to ignore this opportunity... For both of us.

After all, if you were to be 'in bed' so to speak, in dealing with the General Manager of Friction... I'm sure you'd find that door opened... Money flowed more fluently and title belts started to stack up on your shelf...

Specifically... We have a hardcore tournament up coming with three contenders to be crowned the first AFW hardcore champion. I could see you going far in that competition quite possibly.. And as the general manager of course, I will be picking who faces who in the tournament"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 3:57 am

Marie now rested her elbow on the arm of the chair for another reason, her head tilting as Cassandra leaned forward. She knew what this woman was doing, and she was quite all right with it. Despite her eyes wandering around in her cleavage, she was paying attention to every word she was saying. She chuckled a little at her 'in bed' innuendo, licking her lips at the thought slowly.

"Hm-hmm... You don't seem to mind at all doing whatever it takes to persuade someone. Heh... that's fine by me though."

She declared, finally taking her head off her hand and sat normally while looking at her, thinking about it.

"Hmmm.... hardcore, huh? Not quite my style. I don't particularly enjoy the idea of finding whatever blunt weapon I can find and smash their face in with it. If I want to do that, it'll be with my bare hands, or a weapon that actually requires some skill... some finesse.. some precision. Which brings me to my next question: If I go along with you on this, will I be able to carry my bull whip to these hard core matches?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm

"There are limits to what I will... But I often get the response that I desire out of people without breeching them..." Cassandra got up from her chair, walking leisurely around behind Marie

"Hardcore matches are not defined solely on blunt weapon use... The no disqualification rule is a major factor that just might suit your styles..." She lay her hands down either side on the back of Marie's chair, leaning forwards a little and lowering her voice down to a whisper

"Imagine a match where you won't have a ref girl pulling you off of your opponent when you gain the upper hand... Or a match where your bull whip would be a completely legal asset." Cassandra moved the swivel chair around so that it was facing her, placing her hands on the front of the arm rest so that she could stop it and so that she was leaning forwards in front of Marie in quite a provocative manner for a handful of heart beats before she stepped back.

"And all you would need to do is a few assignments which I will command of you as and when necessary."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next