by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician

Go down

Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Empty Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Name: Mavis Vermillion
Height: 4'11
Weight: 90 lbs
Skill Level: Hard
Alignment: Face
Nationality: Canadian

Wrestling Information
Preferred Moves: None (A tactician doesn't limit themselves to just a few simple moves)
Preferred Matches: Any is fine! (Haha! What kind of w-w-wrestler would I be if I didn't participate in any match thrown at me! She doesn't like hentai)

Strategy: Um, hello? Fairy Tactician? I can come up with anything on the spot!

Finisher
Fairy Law: A chain of several different moves Mavis chooses from her arsenal depending on the opponent she faces.

Variation 1 (Powerhouse Type): Mavis will perform leg sweeps, knocking her opponent repeatedly to the ground every time they get up as she dashes around the ring. After several leg sweeps, Mavis will go for a tackle from the back to knock her opponent to the ground before wrapping a tight sleeper hold and wrap her legs around their waist until her opponent either pass out or tap out.

Variation 2 (Speed Type): No matter how fast her opponent is, Mavis will match her move for move and utilize her strength to overpower her opponent, chasing after her opponent and slipping behind them. She would then wrap around their waist and throw them behind her for a powerful German Suplex before transitioning into a piledriving setup. While her opponent is still stun, Mavis will hop as high as she could and slam her opponent back to into the mat with a jumping piledriver. If they are still conscious, Mavis will lock in a Figure 4 Necklock and choke out her opponent or at least until they tap out.

Stats:
Endurance: 4/5 (Don't underestimate my tenacity!)
Strength: 3/5 (Big things come in small packages!)
Speed: 5/5 (I might have impressive strength but my legs are what I'm proud of most!)
Defence: 3/5 (I'm very careful when it comes to not getting caught, using my speed as my defence.)
Technique: 5/5 (Hey now, a tactician needs skill and for that, I need to perfect my technique when applying moves.)

Attire
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_12

Swimsuit
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_13

Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_14

Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_10

Bunny Suit
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_15

Maid
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_16

Nightgown
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_17

Fancy
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_18

School Uniform
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_19

Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_20

Life is unfair T-T
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_21

Ah! A nice warm bath is just what I need!
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_22

Mavis' unnatural ability to turn into...this. What? Can't you do that? Hehe.
Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician Mavis_10

History/Personality
Mavis' past is very limited. All AFW knows is that she grew up in Ontario, Canada as an orphan. When asked to elaborate, her best friend/manager stepped in and told everyone that's all they need to know. It appears that just like Meredy, Mavis shares some sort of history with Manager but it appeared that Mavis wasn't keen on sharing. It is hinted Mavis didn't grow up in a good orphanage and was most of the time bullied by the other children. The day she turned 18, Mavis didn't hesitate to move out but with no where to go, she had to live on the streets until one day she met a wandering Manager. It was a cold Winter and Mavis was sleeping in an alley, struggling to keep herself warm. That's when she met Manager and that's how they came to live together until they moved to Japan for his job at AFW. Mavis acted more or less like an assistant/secretary until one day she asked Manager to turn her into a wrestler. Manager questioned his small friend's decision but in the end helped her set up an application to become a wrestler. Now Mavis is not only working as Manager's assistant/secretary, but also as a brand new Kawaii wrestler in AFW!

Mavis is a happy-go-lucky girl, who's always cheerful, contrasting to Manager's normally grumpy mood. She is very thankful for Manager taking her in and believes she owes him a life-debt (much to his displeasure) and is rarely seen sad, worried, or negative about anything! Mavis loves to dress in frilly dresses and sweet things, often expressing her enjoyment by turning into her 'Chibi Form'. Though this ability to transform into a Chibi should land her in FnF, this form doesn't grant her any special abilities except making her extremely adorable. Just like Meredy, Mavis also has deep feelings for Manager and struggles to show her feelings for the dense boy.

Match History
0/0/0
Wins:
Draws:
Losses:

Story
1. Mavis and Meredy tries to protect their friends' profile from Marissa the manager! https://www.afwrpg.com/t15800-he-s-ours

Trivia
-Just like Manager, she has perfect photographic memory and took the liberty to memorize the every wrestlers in AFW with Manager
-Mavis sleeps sucking her thumb
-Mavis has a fascination with fairies and loves fairy tale stories
-Mavis is apparently extremely scary when angry or sad, so scary that even Manager shows signs of worry when she is and does everything he can do to pacify her

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down