by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An unexpected encounter

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An unexpected encounter - Page 4 Empty Re: An unexpected encounter

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Shanari started to purr once more softly, snuggling close against Sarah because of the stroking, her eyelids coming to a complete close and the faintest of whispers came from her.

" ..I... Don't know. For the past month I've been treated like a complete tool, I can't remember much before our match.. So I don't know if you consider me a tool or a lover.. Since it has been a month... "

Shanari was sad, though she wasn't showing it, opening one eye to look up at Sarah and nuzzled the side of her neck before giving it a very gentle kiss.

" I'm sorry for doubting you, I've been insane for two weeks, still in the progress of finding everything out. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:46 pm

This was it. The moment that would make or break Sarah's plans. Shanari didn't remember much of their match. With that, Sarah's chances just went up.

"I can't believe you would even question my intentions," Sarah replied after awhile, holding Shanari closer to her. "You know I care about you. That's why I'm here tonight. I consider you to be a close, personal friend." Sarah leaned in to whisper huskily in Shanari's ear. "....with benefits."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Shanari couldn't help but giggle cutely from Sarah's whisper, nodding lightly and whispered in reply to her.

" That's.. Good to know.. Atleast someone that sees me as someone special other then a tool.. Would you like something to eat? I can still cook, and I hate to brag but it's quite heavenly. "

She'd smile before daring herself to inch over and kiss Sarah on the cheek, hope filled her dull like eyes, speaking quickly.

" People like you should be treated like queens after all, you make me feel like I'm someone and that's what makes me happy. "

From Shanari's looks, personality and even the fact that insanity had come over her, she really needed to hear such words, immidiatly believing Sarah.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Sarah smiled lightly at the kiss. It was cute, something she wasn't exactly used to. She was much more sooperative to Sarah's whims this time around, not the quiet and evil girl she had first met.

"A queen, huh?" Sarah muttered, testing it out. She was called the Queen of Brawl, so why not? "I like the sound of that. And sure, I could eat. That's very nice of you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:15 pm

" Anything special you want to eat? I'm sure I can try to prepare it for you Sarah.. As a special token of helping me all the times.. I'm so sorry for doubting you... "

Shanari looked down sady, she really did feel guilty, she was so used of being betrayed or used all the time that she could not see right and wrong anymore. She hugged Sarah tightly against her, closing her eyes and whisper.

" I wll make sure no one hurts you, Sarah. Not like they can if I can't win from you off course! But I want to make sure you don't get hurt.. I'd feel guilty.. You're the most important person in my life.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:32 pm

"Don't worry about it, kid," Sarah replied, rubbing the girl's head affectionately when she hugged her tighter. The girl was almost like a child, ready for molding. Perfect for what Sarah needed. And if she was really serious about helping her, that was all the better.

"If you can get me some pasta and a beer that'd be great," Sarah said to her. "If thats not to much trouble."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm

" Course not Sarah! "

Shanari gave her one last hug before she got up and headed for the kitchen to make Sarah her food, quite expertly even. She opened the fridge with her foot and then , taking a cold botte of beer and placing it on the kitchen desk, preparing the pasta for Sarah while walking back to hand her the beer.

" It'll be done soon. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Sarah waited on the couch, letting Shanari prepare her a meal. She didn't think the girl would actually do it. Sarah couldn't remember the last time someone made her a home cooked meal. Except for that one time her friend Tyler had mixed a bunch of stuff he found in her fridge and called it soup.

Sarah took the beer gratefully, twisted the cap off and drank from it gratefully. "Thanks," Sarah said after a long sip. "You're pretty goo to have around."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Shanari would smile at Sarah, nodding at her and turning to head back to the kitchen to check the meal, speaking along the while.

" ..Wasn't I ever? I'm glad to have you, Sarah.. Want a second bottle to wash away to food with? "

She'd quickly fetch a plate and starting to gracefully place the meal upon the plate, balancing it with one hand, grabbing a fork and a knife with the other while at the same time holding a bottle of ketchup with the hand, slowly making her way back to Sarah.

" You can also stay here if you like.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Sarah nearly licked her lips when she saw the food presented before her. It was only now she realized how hungry she was. She took the fork and knife ibn earnest, and with a quick 'thank you' to Shanari, dug into the pasta. She gobbled the stuff down like a wild animal, , hardly taking a breather. She only stopped to make a loud, unlady-like belch. "This is really good! she said with a full mouth. It was amazing how shecould pack it away and still stay so thin.

"Sorry, kiddo," Sarah sighed after she was just about finished. "I'd love to stay, I really would. But there's too big a risk the Era of Hell would find out. And then we'll both be in trouble."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next