Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:06 am

Just as Alex kicked out, GASTER stood up, and her blue-haired opponent rolled away from her.

"Ah, a tactical retreat, I see. You seem to be realizing the potential of my strength!"

As Alex was still standing up (or stood up, the comment by the shadow lord taking a bit of time), GASTER would rush at the Cool Queen and as she approached her, she would grab her head with one head in her little run, and would spin around to grab her head with heer other hand, hoping to take Alex back to the ground with a slingblade.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:53 pm

The queen of cool style had managed to escape her opponent's ghastly grasp, swiftly rolling to the side before standing up slightly slower. Unfortunately for Alex she seemingly wasn't fast enough to escape her troublesome foe.

Just when Alex got to her feet she would notice Gaster quickly running towards her, truthfully the bluenette would be a little bit caught of guard and wouldn't be able to avoid her opponent or prevent her advance. Instead the cool queen would be caught in the slingblade before falling hard to the mat, fittingly the only thing she would see before the move connected was her rivals shadow against the mat, before Alex was slammed into the mat

" Owha!" The queen of cool style cried out, landing hard on her shoulders before the momentum caused her to roll backwards against the mat. Alex being left face down in the ring as she released a drawn out groan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am

Getting Alex to the floor once again, the shadow lord approach the queen of cool style, and promptly sat on her back, before taking both her legs into her hands, applying Boston Crab on the blunette!

"Mwahahahaha! Feel free to submit to my power, lord of cool!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Before the cool queen could attempt to get to her feet she would feel her opponent's rear landing quickly on her back, the bluenette then having her legs grabbed and pulled into a Boston crab despite her struggling.

Alex tried to struggle out of the hold but at the moment the pain was too much, so instead the cool queen would try to focus on crawling to the ropes. " I-I can handle something like this, plus it's queen! " Alex would cry out, her face wincing as her opponent added more pressure to the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:51 am

GASTER tried to apply more pressure on Alex's spine in the hold, forcing her body to turn into an almost c-shape. She felt Alex crawling to approach the ropes, and shouted to her:

"It is useless to resist! You should just submit to my power, Lord of Cool! I might even spare you from being deleted!", she would shout to her.

If lucky, Clara thought under the mask, she really could just get a submission out of her opponent right here!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:33 pm

The shadow Lord sure knew got to deal damage quickly, If Alex wasn't a supernaturally cool wrestler then perhaps she would have gives in to her dangerous opponent. The cool queen wouldn't tap though as her opponent stretched her body to an almost inhuman level, causing the bluenette to crawl out as a passing collection of drizzle started to sorround her eyes and threaten to flow downwards.

Alex would put effort into not letting herself drizzle as well as not allowing herself to lose. [color=#0099ff]Y-you can't delete the very essence of cool!"/color] The bluenette would cry out, exclaiming a somewhat ambiguous point as it could either be interpreted as her saying she'd never be deleted it that she was begging her opponent not to delete her.

Despite the bluenette's extreme desire to escape the back twisting move she just couldn't to do, loudly groaning and crying out as she tried to push against the mat in hopes to get Faster to move further down the bluenette's body so she could launch a counterattack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:26 am

Clara glanced at Alex's face, and saw the girl crying. She was starting to have thoughts of releasing the hold, not wanting to cause more harm to her opponent than she needed to...

But Alex was now trying to get GASTER off of her by pushing against the mat. The Shadow Lord tried to hold the Crab in as tightly as possible, but Alex's strength was starting to prevail, GASTER sliding down slightly down the girl's back.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:31 pm

As Gaster struggled to keep on the hold the queen of cool style was struggling to force her opponent to abandon it, frantically struggling and pushing against the mat to create some separation which luckily seemed to work for her. Once Gaster moved down Alex's back the bluenette would attempt to push against the mat more to try and turn herself onto her side and in the process attempt to cause Gaster to stand up from her back.

If Alex's plan was a success then the cool queen would quickly try to follow up by wrapping her legs around Gaster's midsection before then trying to turn on the mat and use the momentum in an attempt to whip her shadowy opponent to the side. The queen of cool style showing exactly where her name came from as she tried to turn the situation to her advantage.

If everything went according to plan then after freeing herself from Gaster, the cool queen would be left on the mat and be given a moment to try and recover. Alex's face would still have a little bit of drizzle on it but at the same time she had a triumphant smile, the kawaii clearly very happy with herself as she attempted to slowly get up onto her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:04 pm

After a fairly long, hopefully helpful, time for GASTER holding in the Boston Crab, the shadow lord finally lost control of the hold, Alex managing to overpower her opponent to escape. That wouldn't be the end of Alex trying to escape and trying to rest, as she whipped the shadow lord away using her legs.

GASTER tried to stand up as soon as possible as Alex was recovering from her attacks.

Still in character, Clara felt it was a bit mean to make fun of the girl crying, but that's what villains did a lot of times.

"You wear a smile, yet you shed tears. Deep inside, you know this is a hopeless battle. There is still time to give up, Lord of Cool!", she exclaimed to the resting Queen of Cool Style.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:47 pm

After Alex managed to escape the hold she had a momentary build up of confidence, although as the resting Alex moved to a crouching position she would hear something that made her confidence falter. " T-these aren't tears it's just...drizzle" The cool queen would respond in a cracking voice, not even fooling herself with her words. I might have a bit of drizzle, but the coolest people are those not afraid to cry. Alex would continue, her smile growing as this one seemed to do the trick, although she did accidentally admit to crying.

Regardless Alex would push forward, getting up to her feet and watching Faster carefully. If her villainous for didn't act first then Alex would try to close the distance between them with a run before twisting her body and throwing her arm forward. The queen of cool style trying to get back into things with a triumphant running forearm strike.

Perhaps her move was predictable but it had weight, momentum, timing and the spirit of a teary eyed bluenette kawaii behind it.

Last edited by RJD on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next