by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 3 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:08 pm

"Stupid?" Daisuke barely heard the mumbling. "I could have picked much worse and way more degrading than this missy." As they walked if there was no further complaining she would give Ally a small head rubbing before going into one of the stores. It was one that mostly common people would go to. Even though she could afford and justify going to the higher end stores she liked some of the stuff here. She planned on hitting up some of those higher end places on this outing as last time she was here she saw some clothes that would make even gay guys see her as being drop dead gorgeous and wanting a piece of her.

After walking up an down a couple of aisles she turned to Ally and asked "Is there anything you need? Your mind for a solid week but I don't know what leopards use for daily cleaning so I was hoping you brought your own stuff, but if not I can get you some stuff, just don't go too crazy. If there is anything else and not important and is just a 'want' you'll have to pay for it yourself but I will pay for some things. Just remember though you're going to be carrying everything, hence the getting your strength back up." Of course trips to the car to unload would be alright, the thought of Ally carrying a high stack of bags and boxes amused her for a moment.

After giving her a chance to get some things Dai excited dragged her over towards an aisle. "Oops, sorry Ally." Dai helps her up if the dragging caused her to fall and be dragged literally. She found a shirt and some pants she wanted to try one, as well as a bra. Ally was about to get the honour of being modeled in front of and asked of her opinion on how she looked.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 3 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:38 am

"Sorry..." Ally mumbled. She blushed and lowered her head as Dai decided to rub her. She always found it embarrassing to be pet but for now she'd just deal with it. Ally followed the skunk queen into the stores and looked around in surprise. She expected Dai to be shopping much more lavishly. She was glad though to have the chance to pick up a few things that she didn't think to bring with her before. The leopard would quickly grab whatever she could get her hands on, hoping Dai would foot the bill.

Suddenly Ally felt herself being yanked and stumbled to the side, dropping some of her stuff in the process. "Gaaack, hey!!!" She yelled, momentarily choking. She glared at Dai as she picked up her stuff. She could tell Daisuke didn't really mean to do that, but it irritated her none the less. Ally sighed and picked up her stuff. She knew she'd have to get ready to help Dai out soon.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:15 am

Most of what Ally grabbed Dai was fine with getting, but she would draw the line if she felt Ally was BS'ing her. As her intent, she did hit up some of those higher end stores, some of which might make Ally feel uncomfortable, however Ally would get a free show with whatever Daisuke wanted to try on. Her kids, husband, as well as some people back at work she wanted to surprise, were also on her shopping list. After what felt like a couple of hours or so Daisuke noticed the amount of what Ally was carrying. "Oh my." She looked a bit concerned that Ally may be a bit over worked.

She sees a friend hers near by and asks him to follow Ally to the car to unload, just in case Ally gets an idea of running away, and/or damage/swipe some shit. She did want to trust Ally, but at the same time she wanted to protect her investment and make sure Ally returns and remembers how things are for the time being. The person wouldn't be mean or tease Ally, just a simple following...and Ally was allowed to hold her own leash. Daisuke waited patiently for them to return, thinking of what to do food wise as she felt like having some.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:22 am

Ally was starting to have a decent time watching Dai try on clothes. Most of them looked pretty good on the skunk queen and Ally was sure to let her know. "Looking pretty good." She'd say at a particularly pretty outfit. Her fun didn't last too long though as she soon found herself carrying a large pile of clothes. The leopard struggled to hold everything up, her face now blocked by the pile. "So...heavy." She commented when Dai finally noticed.

Ally made her way to drop off the clothes under supervision. Once she got to the car she growled at Dai's friend, voicing her disapproval of the situation. She hurried back to Dai where she waited patiently. The leopard opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a loud growl of her stomach. Ally's face turned bright red and she quickly looked down. "I'm hungry..." She mumbled.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Daisuke’s friend gave Ally a little shrug in a bit of agreement but also claiming innocent with his current involvement. He mentions hearing earlier on about Ally having to stay with Dai for a while and hoped that Dai wouldn’t abuse and break Ally but knows how Dai can be sometime and whispers “Be glad you’re not married to her.” He knew Dai wasn’t an abusive gal but who knew how she and her husband split parenting duties and matters related to such. He finishes by saying he isn’t the bad guy here and offers a peace offering of some chocolate mints, hoping she’ll retreat the growling, even though he had a feeling it wasn’t mostly directed at him and more at the situation as a whole.

He’d still rub her head softly before heading back with her. When they came back and the person left Daisuke tilted her head at what she heard but then grinned when Ally said she too wanted food. “Same….and don’t worry I’m not going to have you eat on the floor out of a bowl, though cross me and I might consider it” saying the last part with a playful tone. She let Ally pick what she wanted but asked her not to go too crazy if she could help it. As for herself, Daisuke felt like loading up on tacos.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:13 am

Ally huffed as Dai kept on teasing her. She was extremely relieved though that she would be eating like a normal person. She didn't put it past Dai to really take the chance to humiliate her further. The leopard glanced up for a moment to think before an excited expression came across her face. "Pizza!" She yelled, clearly excited about her idea. She forgot all about the leash and just rushed away, not even knowing where she was actually going.

It was only when she felt her leash tighten that she realized there was a problem. "Dai...Pizza!" She complained, gripping the part around her neck in a bit of pain. She was wondering if the skunk would let her loose for a while so she could get some good food. "C'mon, lemme just go run and get a slice, I haven't had a good one in like forever." She tried to explain.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:25 pm

While Daisuke did enjoy pizza, she was in the mood for tacos. Holding onto the leash Dai felt the tug, forgetting about it for a moment as she was in thought of how much she wanted. She got close to Ally’s face and asked her “Going somewhere cutey?” before giving her a soft one finger bop on the nose.

She knows what Ally was wanting as the plea for pizza after Ally’s initial excited declaration seconds prior. “That’s fine Ally, let me get mine first though.” After a little bit of waiting to place her order she figured Ally should get hers unless she runs risk of an extended wait. She fishes out some money from her wallet and hands it to her, her getting enough for what she wanted and quite possibly a little bit more if she wanted some. “Go on, but don’t forget the change or I’ll drop my guard on you and let you end up on the menu on some of the alternative food places here.” She was messing with her but she didn’t want her property to mishandle her money. “Get us a good table too if you can please.”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 am

Ally scrunched her face up and shook her head before laughing slightly. "Well I was going to get food...but it's not working." The leopard complained. She grabbed her leash and tugged at it to illustrate a point. Ally just sighed and frowned as she was made to wait for her food. For now though she would obediently follow Dai to get her food. It felt like torture waiting on line for someone else and Ally impatiently tapped her foot on the ground.

Suddenly Ally was presented with money and a command that she wouldn't dream of refusing. "Yes!" She exclaimed before sprinting off to get her pizza. She didn't need the skunk to hear her stomach growling any more and would soon remedy that situation. Daisuke wouldn't see Ally for a good while. When the cat girl came back she was holding two plates, a cup, and her mouth was already stuffed with garlic knots. After placing her food down on a table she turned and waved to Dai. "Ovvvffrrr er." She mumbled with her mouth full. There was no change.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:00 pm

When Daisuke caught up with Ally she shook her head. "You know it is customary to wait for the Queen to be seated before one gorges." She sat down and looked at what Ally bought as well as how much it cost, and what was left of it. "May I remind you not to take advantage of me" she tells her, as she was hoping to get a little bit back but found out Ally spent every cent. She side softly before eyeing what she bought herself. "Itadakimasu!" If Ally was one to stuff her face Dai was making it an unintended contest as she downed the first few tacoes quickly. She did manage to slow down though, as she wanted to talk with Ally.

For the most part Ally would inform her of all of the work she would be expected to do once they get back. Looks like Ally has a busy afternoon ahead of her. Though after finishing the instructions and a moment or two of silence Dai asked a more personal question. "Just wondering, if you don't want to say it's alright, but, at you a virgin?...I mean, what's a typical social life for you like?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Ally looked up with half a garlic knot sticking out of her mouth. "Oh, sowwy. Di'nt oh." She said with a stuffed mouth. She mostly ignored Dai's second comment. As far as she was concerned she was still within her limits. She'd just nod in agreement. The leopard focused on her food for a few seconds before glancing back to Dai and noticing how quickly the skunk was devouring her food. The predator was actually quite impressed by the queen.

Ally groaned slightly as her list of chores grew. She was really regretting her choices up until now. Everything was fairly expected until Dai asked a more personal question. Ally nearly choked on her food, coughing for a little bit after she was asked if she was a virgin. "Wh...why do you want to know?!?" She yelled out, perhaps a bit louder than she needed to. Her face turned a bright shade of red soon after. "That's...not really something ya just ask someone, but no."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next