by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:49 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 5 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy Thu May 04, 2017 9:51 pm

With it appearing that Ally was being willing made it easier for Daisuke to continue. She was a good kisser and made sure to let Ally experience what her husband as many times before. As she continued to work over Ally's lips she begain to rub Ally on one side. She would continue along, moving her hand down ever so slowly.

Even though Dai was married she also had an interest in women, which said detail was known and not an issue with her husband. While her thoughts of the same sex were something she didn't act on often, when she did it was something to be remembered. Since Ally showed up she developed a tiny crush on her, and while she usually wasn't one to force others against her will, given the circumstances she knew she could get what she wanted.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 5 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob Fri May 12, 2017 5:03 am

Ally was definitely having a better time making out with Dai than she would be having doing her chores. She had to admit though, Dai certainly was a good kisser. She was almost glad to be in her current arrangement for a bit. She felt Dai's hand moving down her side and giggled. "Is this how you treat all of the help?" Ally teased. She smiled and guided the skunk's hand lower.

While she had her reservations, Ally found Dai fairly attractive and for now  pretty nice too. From what she gathered from Sion, the skunk was also quite skilled when it came to the bedroom. Ally figured an office would still do though.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri May 12, 2017 6:12 pm

“Nah, I have pretty high standards.” While this wouldn’t have been the first time she’s done something like this it isn’t a common thing. Noting how Ally was responding to this pleased her, though she reminded her as she began to rub the crotch area of Ally’s plants “Don’t forget who’s being punished for their actions from a while ago, but by all means continue to enjoy the moment.”

She looked back up at Ally with a grin before sliding her hand down Ally’s pants. “Well well, let’s see what we have here hmm?” She took it slow like she was when she rubbed her on the outer side of the pants, though once she figured out what she all has to work with down there she began to dig inside. She used her free hand to undo or loosen Ally’s pants. Depending what Ally had on Dai might have been able to simply open it, unless there was no button or zipper then she’d ask Ally to help her out.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue May 16, 2017 5:56 am

"Pfff...Oh only the best for you queen." Ally giggled. Seeing as how she had been let into Dai's place she could tell that that might not be terribly true. It wasn't that Ally didn't look great, she just wasn't very classy at times. It didn't seem like Ally was being punished too much for her mistakes though. Yes she might have been ran a little ragged, but she did get to enjoy some of the benefits of hanging around a queen like tons of food and whatever else she could get her paws on. "Oh right...punishment. I almost forgot." She said. A bit preoccupied with the feeling of Dai's hands on her, she almost forgot she had originally been tasked to clean the room.

Ally instead quickly unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs, leaving her in a light yellow pair of panties. She wasn't going to keep Dai waiting on her. "I hope you like what you see. Again only the best for the queen." Ally would comment.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue May 16, 2017 6:28 am

Dai liked having more room to maneuver around Ally's insides "Mmmm, much better." She would continue with what she was doing for a little bit, going a bit deeper every so often before telling her "As fun as violating you feels" she pauses as she feels she might have found a sweet spot and she worked her fingers little bit faster, "Maybe you'd like some eye candy too huh?" She continues to work Ally over, getting her worked up until suddenly stopping. While she may have came off as a gigantic tease just now she had a feeling Ally might like what she has to offer.

She softly wiped her hand across Ally's lips before sitting back in her chair, gesturing Ally to make a move. She stuck out her chest a little bit for a moment, to give Ally an indication on where to start.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 20, 2017 8:27 am

Ally was having fun letting Dai have her way as was evident from how she was starting to purr. Every so often she'd let out a slight moan as Dai worked her fingers around.  "Didn't realize you were violating me." The leopard joked when the skunk spoke. She would nod her head as Dai suggested she have something nice to look at too. Ally barely waited to reach around Dai and lift her shirt before unhooking her bra.

Ally smiled as she now had a nice view of Dai's chest. "Ummm...well since you're the queen and all I guess I should ask permission right?" She asked, a bit unsure of what was appropriate anymore. For once Ally would try to wait for a bit of instruction before just doing whatever she wanted anyway.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue May 23, 2017 1:09 am

She watched Ally remove some of her clothing, licking her lips a bit when Ally went for the bra. She watched it fall before looking back up at Ally. "You like what you see?" She had a feeling Ally did, after all the mood was getting better with each passing second.

"Do as you see fit, I'll say so if anything doesn't feel right" she told her, having a feeling Ally would know what to do even though she was not sure how Ally would behave in situations like this since this was her first time. As far as her own experience goes she's had times where things are taken slow before picking up, as well as ones where things get wild right out of the gate. "Don't keep a girl waiting" she tells Ally with a grin.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 5:26 am

Ally smiled as she was given 'free reign'. She'd reach out and give Dai's nipples a little pinch. "I can do aaaaanything?" She teased. Ally had no intention of keeping the queen waiting though. It wasn't long before she was massaging the woman's breasts and kneading them with her hands. "Just tell me if you really want anything...other than just me of course." The leopard said with a wink. She'd then slowly slide her hands down Dai's body, taking her time caressing the skunk's sides before grabbing a handful of her ass. She'd then quickly lean in to kiss Dai.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:34 pm

Dai tensed up a little bit at the pinch, but she was alright. The massaging was a good choice on Ally’s part. “Believe me, I will…Mmmm, this is a good start.” Even though her husband was great at fulfilling her sexual needs, she had an inch that he couldn’t scratch, which Ally was doing a good job at that, plus it helped that Dai was getting feelings for the gal.

Dai was curious at where Ally was going with this as she worked her way lower. She grinned when she felt Ally going for her butt. “You like that huh?” Before she could say anything else Ally moved in to kiss her. Dai was enjoying things, hopefully Ally would turn the heat up even more, but so far her actions pleased the Queen.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:13 am

"Mmm what's not to like?" Ally asked, breaking the kiss. Her head would move lower, kissing the skunk on the neck. While she was busy with that, she would slide her hands down Dai's pants. "The real question is do YOU like that?" Ally teased as she began to rub between the skunk's legs. She would wait to see if she got a positive reaction from Dai before going further. For now though she would just try to slide down Dai's pants with one hand while playing with her with the other.

Ally was slightly surprised Dai was letting her do what she wanted. She had imagined the skunk to be more strict or commanding. It was interesting to see Dai's softer side and not too bad to feel it either.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next