Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cicilia, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Panda, Serpon, Underdog21, USLMAN, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by Maxy on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:22 pm

“Mmmm, what kind of question is that?” she asked her with an obvious tone of approval. She had no objections to Ally’s movements, letting her continue as she was. Daisuke hoped that Ally wouldn’t tease too much. Of course some teasing was quite alright, however too much of it could be a buzzkill, and things would not be pretty if that happened. She lightly rubbed Ally’s wrist before telling her “Got enough room babe?”

She let go and open her pants, leaving Ally’s hands where they were. “Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” She was dropping a hint that she wanted her clothes off, but would give Ally the pleasure of helping her out of what she had on.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her? - Page 6 Empty Re: Royal Skunk Tales: Can I keep her?

Post by noob on Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:47 am

"I have room, although maybe the table would have more." The leopard suggested. In the mean time though she would slide off Dai's pants and then slowly slide her underwear down her legs. "This is MUCH better." Ally purred after stripping the skunk of her clothes. Now she'd be free to play with Dai as she wanted.

Ally's first order of business would be to place her hand back between Dai's legs before slowly sliding a finger into her. She'd begin pumping it in and out in hopes of pleasing the queen. She was the temporary help after all and it would apparently be part of her job to make sure that Dai's needs were met.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 am

Smirking while Ally stripped her, Daisuke was liking how things were progressing, even more so that Ally was not only willing but looked like she too was enjoying things. She twitched a little bit as Ally entered her, but she was quick to ease up as she took it. "Spoilers babe, you'll need more than just a finger to really please me, but this is a good start." She leans in and sticks out her tongue, wanting to french her.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum