» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:25 am

Brittany wasn't expecting Cecilia to move let alone fight back. So, when Cecilia's fist slammed into her gut Brittany was caught completely by surprise. Brittany let go of Cecilia's hair and fell down to one knee while holding her stomach in pain. "Why won't you just give up?" Brittany would say through pained breaths as she would try to recover as much as she could before Cecilia could. Brittany knew that if Cecilia could recover enough this match was going to turn ugly real fast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Cecilia Northman: V - I Quit Title Match

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:29 am

The Swede tried to push forward after taking a deep breath, coughing out as she did but still tried to grab onto Brittany's head and attempting to drive her knee right up into the Viper's chest! Trying to drive air out of those lungs and try to flatten on of Brittany's might breasts against her ribcage.

Cecilia knew that if she wanted to win this she would have to push herself a bit, looking to try and keep her hold on Brittany's head and attempt to pull the woman up into a doubled over position...Where the mighty Swede would try and then hoist Brittany up into the air and roll her up onto her shoulders...before quickly attempting to throw Brittany down back first into the mat with a powerbomb!

The Swede falling backwards onto her rear right after as she'd pant out loudly for air, coughing and rasping while she'd try to tend to her aching breasts and ribcage!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:34 am

Brittany was still on her knees when Cecilia knee crushed one of Brittany's breasts knocking the air out of Brittany's lungs. Brittany chance to recover was quickly slipping out the window. Brittany wanted to do something to stop Cecilia but before Brittany could even think of a plan, Cecilia showed her impressive strength. Even after the punishment Brittany had just given her Cecilia had managed to lift Brittany up into the air.

Brittany soon came crashing back down as Cecilia powerbombed Brittany to the mat. Brittany was left spread eagle and barely conscious after taking such a hit giving Cecilia the chance to recover that she desperately needed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:37 am

Cecilia panted out for air as she sat before the downed Brittany, shaking her head a bit as she would gesture towards the ref-girl to move over towards Brittany and ask the fellow blond if she wanted to Quit. Moving up with her microphone in hand the ref-girl would ask the Champion if she was ready to throw in the towel.

The Swede would start to push herself up slowly, groaning out as she was having a bit of trouble breathing...she knew that she couldn't go on very long if breathing was becoming a problem so for that she readied herself...trying to come up with a gameplan of where to take this and how to get Brittany to call it quits!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:40 am

Brittany was left on the mat breathing heavily as the Ref came over to ask if she quit. "Get the fuck away from me." Brittany would say as she would roll over onto her front. Everything hurt on Brittany but she wouldn't let Cecilia beat her. Brittany was the champion and Brittany wasn't going to let Cecilia take that away from her. Brittany would try to get onto all fours but halfway through Brittany fell back down to the mat with a groan of pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:48 am

With Brittany not wanting to give in the Swede would girt her teeth in annoyance...she would watch Brittany roll over onto her front and start to move up...though she fell down again. Thinking back on their match from long ago when they both had belts around their waists....Cecilia with the Hardcore Belt and Brittany with the Entropy Belt, the Swede remembered that she had managed to get Brittany to tap with her submission finisher and humbled the self-proclaimed Submission Expert in a submission match....

If there was any move she could use to break Brittany's pride then it was her trusted submission finisher! The Swede would try and walk over to Brittany, looking to seat herself down on Brittany's lower back in a rough manner. Basically just dropping her weight down onto the Viper.

After which she would take a handful of Brittany's hair and pull the woman's head up and off of the mat, looking to pull that head in under her armpit and lock in a dragon sleeper like hold. Though with her current position the Swede tried to bend that back and arch it in a painful and awkward manner as she'd quickly lash out with her free hand to try and snag it around the same breast that she had just caved in with a hard knee but a few seconds earlier. Looking to grasp it and put it in a clawhold! Attempting to lock in her deadly submission finisher....Gleipnir

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:53 am

Brittany soon felt Cecilia's weight slam into her back and Brittany had a sudden realization what was about to happen. "Don't you dare." Brittany would groan out before she was forced to let out a scream of pain. Brittany could do nothing to stop Cecilia from locking in her submission. Brittany bit her lower lips as she tried her best to endure the hold. Brittany's back was exploding in pain and what made matters worse was the breast claw that Cecilia was using to maul Brittany's wounded chest. "I won't give in to you." Brittany would say as she would stay resistant to Cecilia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:59 am

Cecilia pulled Brittany back more and more until those breasts were being forced to be pushed outward and the crowd cheered wildly at the display. The Swede started to torture that wounded chest in a painful clawhold as she tried to twist and turn that big orb in her grasp as well...She wasn't too focused on squeezing down on Brittany's throat for now, only keeping her locked in and bending that back as much as she could.

After all, Cecilia didn't want Brittany to pass out, she wanted her to say she quit! " Kh...We'll see how long you hold out, Brittany!" Cecilia yelled out as she would attempt to scoot back a little bit so she was seated on Brittany's rear and could bend that back even more! Looking to try and take Brittany's spine to the very limits with what the Swede had left of her amazing might! " When I took the Hardcore contract from you, I broke your ribs...don't force me to break your spine, Bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:07 am

Brittany didn't have any energy left to break free from the hold but Brittany still refused to give up. However, it seemed that Cecilia wanted nothing more than to break Brittany in two. Brittany did her best to hold one but after another minute of torture Brittany could take no more. Brittany would start taping on Cecilia's arm while weakly calling out. "I Quit!" Brittany would say as the strain on her back and the pain in her breast just became to much for the soon to be former champion.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:15 am

The ref-girl was paying close attention to the two might blonds who were fighting tooth and nail in this match and it looked to her as if now as a good moment to step in with that microphone. As Brittany's face told the tale of pain beyond pain...it was a smart choice as Brittany soon started to tap against the Swede's arm and let out those words...!

The end had come as the ref would move up and wave her arms, calling for the bell! The crowd let out a loud roar of approvals as they had heard those words from the Viper! Cecilia kept the hold locked in a second or two longer though, having been far too focused on torturing Brittany and breaking the woman to even notice her cry out or tap against her. The ref moved up next to Cecilia and called for the break which snapped the Northern beauty out of her focused state...

She released Brittany's tit and unwrapped her arm from the fellow blond's head, letting her flop down onto her front. As the Swede would remain seated on Brittany's rear, panting and coughing out as her sweat covered upper body was on full view for the crowd's pleasure. " Hah..." Cecilia let out as she would start to push herself up from Brittany. Only after she had leaned down towards Brittany's head, whispering into her rival's ear. " Quitters don't make for good champions." Cecilia would let out as she'd push herself up to her feet. The ref-girl would move up towards the Swede with belt in hand and raise the woman's arm after helping the Swede put it around her waist. As she stood with her hand raise, the Swede would try and place her foot down against Brittany's upper back to pin her rival down onto the match for a quick victory pose....

She was battered, beaten and bruised...her breasts were burning, her ribs were aching and her crotch was pulsing with pain...but she had beaten the Viper!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next