by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 218 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A trip to Britain. (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A trip to Britain. (For Lobo) Empty A trip to Britain. (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Eliza had come back recently to Kyoto to compete in Tension as she had done so before, truth be told she'd spent most of the recent years there. To the point where Eliza had adapted pretty much entirely to Japan, the politeness of most of their citizens meshed really well with the dancing passion's natural inclination towards it. She still came back home to the UK, mostly for holidays. But this wasn't a holiday, well it was but not anything like Easter and New year's. With everything that happened in Tension as of late Eliza felt some RnR was needed, more so for the person she was with.

Clyde Gastin, Eliza's parents back home often questioned the British woman at length regarding the men she fought against or with. And Clyde often came up, put simply it was a sort out two things at once. Take Clyde away from Kyoto and help him relax, and the parents and any of the other folks present would be able to see the cowboy in the flesh. Truth be told Eliza was a bit concerned, after all her folks had always pestered her a bit about her love life. They had some pretty certain standards too, but she trusted Clyde's ability to get through this. Compared to facing the likes of Reira this should be a cakewalk in comparison!

Eliza and Clyde would already be on the airplane to the UK, the British woman dressed in her usual outfit outside the ring. A red blazer jacket with black blouse, a black skirt with leggings and red laced boots with a pair of red tinted shades. Ms Harenwood had gotten herself and the cowboy first class seats of course, with the status they had in Japan it only felt right to travel in style! The Brit was reading a magazine in Japanese, since arriving and starting her career she had been trying her darnedest to learn the language. With some success.

"Oh Clyde by the way. When we touch down you might want to wrap up, Britain's weather tends to be for lack of a better term. Shit." Eliza stated before sighing, Japan had much better weather that was for sure. Less dreary.

Last edited by Deus001 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A trip to Britain. (For Lobo) Empty Re: A trip to Britain. (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:07 am

Clyde sighed deeply as he sat on the plane next to Eliza. The two recently had lost a match for the tag titles but it wasnt bothering Clyde who was sitting first class with the Tension World Title after winning it off of Ami, making him the only two-time champion of Tension. But right now the title was in a briefcase with the rest of the luggage.

After all that, Clyde was a tired mess and was happy to go on vacation with Eliza, sitting next to her on the plane, honestly nervous about this trip to Britain with Eliza, but at the same time, excited.

"Aw it don't bother me, Eliza... I'm sure you'll find a way to brighten the day. "
Said Clyde as he adjusted his tie and smiled at Eliza, slinging an arm over her shoulder, wearing the tailored suit she had gotten him.

"How long ya wanna stay in Britain though?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:45 pm

By this time Eliza was no stranger to flying, she'd gone back and forth before several times to Japan and the UK. Not to mention France as well, it hadn't really been brought up all that much but Eliza had family over there. Her Mother's side, it's where her looks came from as she joked. Though it couldn't really be argued given the delightful appearance of the dancing passion. Sighing quietly Eliza took off her sunglasses and placed them in the breast pocket of her coat, was she a bit concerned about her parents and their opinions of Clyde T Gastin. On the bright side Eliza would no longer have to face jokes from her relatives about being totally frigid now.

Ms Harenwood smirked at Clyde's statement of brightening the day, Eliza certainly could admit she could do that. Her merely being there in Tension had made all in attendance happy, her nature making her practically the darling girl of Kyoto. In response Eliza said "Well it'll certainly be good to go back home, I do so enjoy where I live. It's the countryside." staying in Kyoto meant getting used to the big city life. Loads of people and car fumes.

Clyde asked how long Eliza wanted to stay, Ms Harenwood looked at Clyde and nudged him before saying "A few days, we're going to be on this flight for a while mind. So about 4 days will be fine, see the parents. Get them to know you, meet any of my family that's also there. Then go, after all we can't rest on our laurels for very long. You moreso, champ."

"Now remember what to do, my Father prefers being called sir rather than Mr Harenwood. My Mother's fine with Mrs Harenwood though." Eliza said, first impressions were going to be vital. And Clyde would need every advantage going into this if he was to survive the parents of a British aristocrat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:56 pm

"I like the country too." Clyde said. "But the city really has grown on me." He added before turning to Eliza as she nudged him ad told him everything he should basically know.

"Right." Clyde said, feeling a little nervous about meeting Eliza's family, especially her parents, whom Eliza would talk about. Clyde made mental notes to call her father by 'Sir' and the mother by 'Mrs'.

"Sounds easy enough! I'll be on my best behavior too." Clyde said with a confident smile before turning to Eliza with a bit of a sly grin.

"Now... How on earth do we past the time on this long flight?" Asked the cowboy before flashing a wink at Eliza.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Truth be told Eliza was a tad unnerved by the notions of what could go wrong with this trip, thankfully there had been no problems with airport security. That would have probably been a foreshadow of what was to come, Eliza had told her folks all about her job. Eschewing the more provocative matters of course, besides Eliza rarely got anywhere near those things anyway. So what there would have been to say? Compared to some of the more risqué outfits some of the women wore Eliza looked downright modest, but she made it work.

The plan was simple, Clyde would be on his best behaviour. Rely on that good old Texan gentleman charm to sway the opinions of the parents, granted Clyde had......indulged in some of the seedier elements of Tension. But her parents weren't internet savvy so Eliza doubted it'd ever need to be discussed. If it was brought up well....that bridge would be crossed in time.

Clyde's question and its context didn't elude the dancing passion however, giving a little smile Eliza would lean back in her seat. Crossing her legs the British/French woman would hold the cowboy's hand, Eliza hadn't had this for a long time. To be able to hold the hand of one she cared for not as a family member or a friend, but that of a significant other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Riding with Eliza, the two of them off to another country where the British woman, despite his attempts to be a huge flirt. She practically threw all the games back at him as she smiled at him sincerely and held his hand.

A simple gesture that had Clyde blushing deeply before squeezing the dancing passion's palm. He wasn't normally shy in situations like this but as he looked at Eliza and saw how honest, good and pure she was, it practically broke him. He was the probably the farthest thing from noble.

"...El-...I..." Clyde couldn't find any words to say to Eliza as he just stared at her and struggled to find the right words to use. All he could do was give her hand a firm squeeze.

"Ya know how hard it is ta' not just jump all over ya when you do stuff like this?"
He finally managed to say as he tried to hide how embarrassed he felt.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:23 pm

This was a side to Eliza shown only to a select few, in spite of having the image of a prim and posh British aristocrat she could handle the flirtatious comments that many of the boys would give her. They often failed to woo the dancing passion however, she had the foresight to see through the thin intentions that they had. Ms Harenwood was often seen by the Tension fans as the darling girl, the one that even critics had a hard time disliking. Guys wanted to be with her and girls wanted to be her. Eliza paid all of that no heed though, after all opinions changed with the times.

Still she had to admit Eliza did get a certain amount of joy in seeing Clyde be a bit tongue tied, after all he was usually so confident and boisterous. The dancing passion however knew his weakness, the lovely noble woman with the rugged cowboy. Such a pair indeed.

Eliza simply smiled at Clyde's remark, surely he must have felt a sense of pride at being able to draw this side of the British woman however. Regardless the young lady smirked before saying "I've got that way with words I guess~" Eliza then leant down and rested her head on Clyde's shoulder before saying "We've still got a bit to go, flying's making me a bit sleepy.....I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a bit~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Eliza's simple smile only made Clyde blush as he saw how confident the dancing passion was, her cute response making him smile before he suddenly felt her lean her head onto his shoulder.

Clyde's eyes instantly widened and he didn't know what to do or say as he felt Eliza rest her head upon him like a tired lover. His back was standing straight up and his eyes were wide open as he went as stiff as a board with a flush red face, redder than ever before.

"Oh wow..." He said quietly before looking to Eliza nervously only to sigh and give her hand a squeeze before leaning back in the chair. "Rest all ya want." He said simply before closing his eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Eliza rarely showed this side to anyone, the one where she put down all efforts of being polite and dignified. And showed the side that was so like that of a young female that wasn't burdened by making the efforts of displaying her nobility, it was a rare thing for Eliza. She would of course like to do it often, but in the ring and in grand events Eliza was required to keep up appearances. Even with her parents Eliza had at times still retained her polite demeanour, very rarely could Eliza get the chance to put her feet up and relax with another.

Clyde was in this lucky category, as demonstrated by how Eliza rested so calmly near him. She knew that he was getting so wound up by this, but Ms Harenwood kept her knowledge hidden. Choosing instead to simply enjoy this moment with the Texan, after all the trip was going to be long.

Eventually Eliza would wake up again, after a certain period of time the pilot would announce that they were now touching down in Britain. The dancing passion got her luggage ready, but what she and Clyde would be able to hear was rain battering down on the wings. Eliza sighed as she looked out the nearest window, she then muttered to Clyde "This was the one part I didn't miss from Britain Clyde, the weather here is far more dismal. Even in the summer, still welcome to my home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Clyde had remained quiet the whole trip but could not deny how nice, how peaceful, how amazing it felt to have Eliza resting her head on his shoulder like the two were...

Clyde swallowed deeply and took another look at the sleeping Eliza, giving her hand a squeeze before going right back to sleep.

Finally the plane was landing and Clyde awoke not too long after Eliza did. He helped her lower her bags as he looked outside the window and saw the rain, leading him to huff for not bringing an umbrella.

"It's still a nice place." Clyde said as he slung an arm over Eliza and admired the distance. "Sleep good?" He asked before leading her out of her seat to join the line in leaving the plane.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next