by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The More the Merrier

+2
HighFly
LtLukas
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The More the Merrier Empty The More the Merrier

Post by LtLukas Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:44 am

James scratched his head a bit. It was around 7 in the evening, but James looked like he had just woken up. Somehow, the purple haired man always managed to look like that. All the other dudes who pulled off such a look put a lot of effort into doing their hair like that, but it came as naturally to James as his wrestling ability or his purple eyes. The aerial ace donned a pair of ripped jeans and a plain black t-shirt before he left the house, which complemented his leather jacket and black Converses nicely. After this little affair, he was going to hit the town. And when James hit the town, he hit it hard.

But first he had to do this nonsense. He didn't give a whole lot of interviews, in large part because not a lot of people really asked. He was still only even remotely significant as Jessica's brother, given that he had only a few matches and even fewer wins under his belt. Whatever. If he had a chance to get his name out there a little bit, he would take it. It was a little bit odd to him to do a group interview, but he didn't particularly mind. The aerial ace could roll with lots of things.

"So, James," the interviewer was a neat little woman, "do you feel like you have settled into Kyoto yet? Your career is still really young." James was supposed to be looking into her eyes, but he was a bit more focused on the red blouse that barely contained the woman's chest. The clean pantsuit was a nice addition to the woman's figure.

"I mean," James started, not really sure how to answer the question, "yeah, I guess. I still don't speak any Japanese if that is what you are asking," He flashed a toothy grin. "But uh, my career isn't that young. I wrestled for most of my life, but not on a stage like this. And maybe there are bigger stages to come. But my first match was a disaster, but I think I can find my stride. Plus I have my little sister, uh, helping me."

Back to top Go down

The More the Merrier Empty Re: The More the Merrier

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:07 am

Getting back into the swing of things was the best news Charlie had ever heard. Well maybe not THE best, but it was up there. His career was a very spotty one so far, but he knew he could offer much more. His body was finally healthy and his mind was again clear. He was wearing some old jeans, a Ratt t-shirt and some running shoes. He was sat down next to James Wright whom he was vaguely familiar with.

Charlie sat down next to James and gave him a polite nod. It wasn't long before the interviewer turned to Charlie with a smile. "Charlie, your friend Alaina Sanders and James Wrights sister Jessica have had some notable encounters over the years, and seem to have very little love for one another. Does that play in to this match at all in your eyes?"

Charlie tilted his head a bit and looked over at James, then back at the attractive young woman. Unlike James he kept his focus on her eyes, as he counted himself lucky to have a lady in his life. He wasn't about to screw that up on live TV. "Nah, no way. The way I see it even if the ladies can't stand each other I don't want to be one of those 'guilt by association' types. James and Jessica are their own people. Also, I know the guy can fly. I figure with the two of us in the match regardless of who wins it'll be one hell of a show."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:48 am

Reva hadn't been in the AFW for long and hadn't been interviewed at all yet, never mind a group interview. Despite the occasion Reva wasn't exactly one to dress fancy or even very presentable for that matter as she showed up in a pair of baggy sweats and an oversized shirt. It was hard for a woman of her size to find a fitting shirt so the redhead tended to go with ones which were slightly too large, since a size smaller would probably bring even more attention to her bountiful bust. 

The Bombshell was getting a tiny bit bored of the group interview already, she would much prefer to be in her own individual interview or just skip by that stage entirely and throw her opponent's across the ring. Unfortunately for Reva she would be put through the interview as she was forced to sit next to two men that she didn't know personally but seemed to have had a tiny bit less success than herself. To make matters worse the interview had gotten to the point where the interviewer even felt the need to mention unrelated wrestlers.

Reva would hold her tongue though, until the interviewer turned to her and finally asked the giantess a question. " Reva, as the least known competitor in the match do you feel that this is a chance to make a name for yourself?" 

The Bombshell would immediately turn to face the interviewer as she started to speak, noticing that the woman was quite attractive and struggling not to look at the her chest. " Well, I don't really feel the need to prove myself at all in this match. For me it will just be the regular affair of beating down every other competitor until I'm satisfied enough to pin someone. " Just as Reva seemed to be done speaking she would turn to face Charlie before then continuing. " By the way, the only flying that guy will be doing is from one side of the ring to the other as I launch his ass across it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:00 pm

The other Giantess in the room seemed to be reserved up until this point. She was the last to be prompted with a question. Sitting there in street clothes that were more flattering than Reva's loose-fitting attire, Sandy wore tight fitting jeans, hoodie, and some sneakers. Sandy didn't seem to care much to see how Charlie would react to Reva's comment. The lady kept her hands in her pockets and looked away from the group with an annoyed expression. Despite having been at AFW for some time now, she didn't often do interviews. And there was a good reason for that: they didn't often go well for anyone involved.

Her reputation may have preceded her just a bit. The littler Interviewer woman nodded in response to Reva's question before stepping towards Sandy and showing just a bit of caution.

"S-S-Sandy White. You've been at AFW for some time now. Do y-!" Sandy had still been looking away when the Interviewer asked her question. White would turn to her and interrupt her question by grabbing the mic. The Interviewer would take a few steps back as a precaution and Sandy would look towards the other 3 competitors with a facial expression that oozed condescension.

"So this is it, huh? This is the best they could find me? Some rookie dude, a guy who's career is barely off the ground, and a....I'm sorry, who are you? You're dressed like some struggling college student that's trying to finish a paper by 3 in the afternoon. Are you sure you're even in the right line of work, missy?" Sandy tried to make sure to comment on each of her future opponents. She genuinely didn't feel like any of them posed a threat to her, at least not individually. But she felt particularly perturbed with Reva for thinking herself to be capable of winning at all when she was just as green as the rest.

To follow up on her statement, the raven-haired woman would throw the mic she stole from the Interviewer right at Reva, as if to further call out her fellow Giantess, in particular.

The More the Merrier IgQk2vThe More the Merrier PP89dH8The More the Merrier ZoIhtGgThe More the Merrier C8s1fSThe More the Merrier URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:56 am

James was listening. As much as he could, at any rate. He was still blinking a bit when the little interviewer girl asked the guy next to him the question about his sister. He was very glad that this dude considered him and his sister as two different people, because he was sure as hell not about to answer for Jessica's actions. Just as he doubted that Jessica would answer much for him. James scratched the back of his neck a bit and lazily focused. Reva seemed pretty new, and not the most talkative sort of person in the world. The aerial ace could deal with both of those things.

Then Sandy happened. He did not particularly understand why the woman felt the need to grandstand like that, but he found it rather annoying. James had been around the ring enough to understand that you had to generate a lot of hooplah around yourself, and she was certainly doing that.

But he wasn't really ok with it. "Listen, uh, do you really need to do that? It seems like we are all just hanging out, just having a nice little time. Let's just all chill, dude." James reasoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Charlie listened to the two women speaking. He knew next to nothing about them. When Sandy spoke howevwr Charlie felt the need to speak up himself.

Well, sort of.

In a high pitched voice he mimicked the large woman. "Look at me I am a big bad boring bitch. My jaw is my most powerful muscle blah blah blah." Charlie said before yawning. "Seriously you have as much personality and charisma as a tire. Can ya at least say something original?" Charlie said as he looked over at Sandy with a non-chalant shrug.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:05 am

Reva had watched as her fellow giantess ran her mouth off, Sandy managing to piss the redhead off with every aspect of her rant, from her cocky attitude, to her condescending tone and of course her harsh words. The Amazonian was indeed of the age where she could be in college if she was more academically gifted and on top of that had quite a cocky attitude herself, but Reva didn't seem to care about her own shortcomings as much as she did beating down whoever dared to bring them to light.

Just as the Bombshell was about to implode on Sandy the oh so infuriating giant launched her mic at Reva. Luckily the Bombshell managed to lift her arm in time to block the mic from colliding with her breasts, regardless though it still hurt like hell and she would have thrown herself right at the more experienced bitch if it weren't for James. Instead Reva would let out a pained groan and get to her feet, turning her angered expression towards James and then Charlie, while managing to keep herself controlled enough not to bash in any skulls.

" Thanks Buddy, I fucking agree. Talking and throwing shit seems to be all this cow can do. " Reva would add in, suddenly changing her attitude towards James and Charlie as they dug into the woman who had likely just bruised the redhead's arm. After the Bombshell got her little bit in she would pick up the mic at the side of her and take a few steps towards Sandy before throwing it just in front of her feet. " Better hang onto that, since you've only got about 20 more seconds to give me a reason not to hospitalise your ass." Reva would threaten, getting ready to block another incoming mic and give herself even more of an excuse to beat someone down in her interview debut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am

Despite the insults being hurled at her, Sandy's facial expression didn't seem to chance. The black haired woman merely maintained the same dismissive and condescending attitude and demeanor while she crossed her arms under her sizable bosom. She paused for a moment while cutting  a glance at Reva, switching to Charlie, and then back to Reva again. The blue clad woman would take two steps in their direction before speaking up in a slow, ominous tone.

"I've already put multiple people on the AFW roster in the hospital....Red over here is a rookie. And there are tires that have seen more success in their existence than Charlie's seen in the ring..." Sandy's countenance would grow more serious as she readied herself to assert herself with her next few words.

"So I dare either of you to speak up, again. Cause I have no problem injuring you both right here and right now, and making you miss your pay per view match." As she made yet another threat, Sandy would lower her arms and ball her fists, seemingly ready to scrap with everyone else there if anyone chose to berate her again.

The More the Merrier IgQk2vThe More the Merrier PP89dH8The More the Merrier ZoIhtGgThe More the Merrier C8s1fSThe More the Merrier URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:40 am

James threw his hands up. As it turned out, he was probably going to have to fight tonight. Usually that happened when someone put a bunch of fighters in a room together, and he honestly should not have been as surprised as he was. Still, he saw the situation getting a little bit tense, and stopped being so flabbergasted at the downward turn this whole affair had done. With a withering sigh, James mentally prepared himself to fight his way out of the situation.

"Listen, if y'all aren't going to chill, we have ways of making you chill. And you can both be in the same hospital bed together, for all I fucking care." James paused for a second, and looked for the person who was supposed to be giving the interview. He couldn't find her, and he thought the sudden a quick escape was a solid idea for a girl in that position. "So please, pretty fucking please, let's just enjoy the night, get through it, have a good match, and go home for beer. Ok? Kopesh? Comprende? Because there will be consequences if you don't."

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:11 pm

It seemed like the interview was spiraling out of control and the interviewer wasn’t sure she could get it back on track. Clearly Sandy was getting on the others nerves, and since she was not only the scariest but also the meanest, the small woman could only pray that she could get the giant woman to settle down. So she ran off to get out of the volatile situation, passing two menacing individuals as she got out of there.

Wearing a black coat and jeans was Adam Lynch followed by his newest friend Babba Coldway, who he recruited earlier. It didn’t take much to persuade the colorful little hellion. All he had to say was that they’d be breaking the competition in half and she was in. He kinda liked that sadistic spirit, as long as she got the job done. of course.

So with a twisted smile on his face Adam started to clap as he approached the powder keg of a group. “That’s a pretty good speech tough guy. I’m serious you really nailed that…practicing in the mirror really pays off” he would say while walking right up to James. “But the only consequences around here are gonna be for you three cock suckers if you keep looking down at Sandy here.”

Honestly, Adam had never even met Sandy, but he’d seen her matches. She was mean, dangerous, and just what he needed to make an impact here in Tension. All of which were damn good reasons for Adam to get on her on his side. “After all, she’s the only one here who’s made a real mark here…while your career is only alive because of big sister Jessica.” Adam would say as he tried lighting this power keg so that the real fun could begin.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum