by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gym friendship

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Gym friendship - Page 8 Empty Re: Gym friendship

Post by xalex Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:39 am

Yori would look up to her opponent, when she heard that Kara was asking her to give her a massage. In the first moment she was pretty surprised about this, not knowing what to say about this. But in the next moment the Chinese woman would get up from her, making it possible for her to sit up right behind her.
When Yori saw that Kara would lay down onto the floor directly in front of her, she needed to smile at her. Slowly the Japanese woman would knees over the back of Kara starting move her hands over her back, tight but not pressing them down into the back of Kara.

“I really hope you enjoyed the match just as much as I did… we really need to do a rematch someday… maybe even on the big stage of afw!”, would Yori say after some time, not stopping moving her hands over the back of her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 am

Kara would just enjoy the massage at first as she had to admit the Japanese woman knew what she was doing as she feels the former boxer's hands on her back. For a moment the martial artist would drift away as she allows Kara to massage her back but then heard the other woman mention that she had enjoyed the match and hoped the both of them could have a rematch one day causing the Chinese woman to smirk.

''I did enjoy our match and Yori please make sure to pay attention to my legs as well as they could use your magic touch as well. In regards to your other quistion well I feel the same way but I have to ask are you really ready to lose twice in a row. As you won't win in our rematch and you won't be able to keep it a secret with all of those AFW fans watching us''replied the Chinese woman in a teasing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:17 pm

YOri would listen to what her friend had to say first without saying anything herself. She would just move down a bit before putting both of her hands onto of leg of Chinese fighter. She would start to rub them softly but still with some force behind it. Then she would put both of her hands onto the other leg of Kara doing the same again. After she was finished she would put each hand onto one leg rubbing them more softly.

Now Yori would respond to what her friend said. “You know I just thought it would be real fun for us. After all we just had a lot fun in our little play fight right now. And like the names said it was just a play fight, I image we will have even more fun in a real fight. No holding back. I am looking forward to experience the thrill that comes… I want to feel the match I would love taking the hit and dealing them out. Also we could have a lot of fun by fouling around a bit… the people don´t know we know each other… maybe we could pretend that we don´t know each other or even hate each other, insulting the other one. And it will be a great workout for both of us!”

Yori would smirk a bit before slapping with her flat hand against the butt of Kara. “so what you say Kara?”

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 am

Kara was wondering how the Japanese woman would react to her teasing as all Yori did at first was listen to what the martial artist had to say. While at the same time continuing the massage as the Chinese woman would pauze between sentences to give her a chance to moan softly from the way Yori was rubbing her legs.

Still the way Yori replied did not surprise Kara in the slighest as she had to admit that the Japanese woman was bringing up good points as she did want to see who would win in an actual match. That was even more so after the other woman discribed how they would act as both woman would not hold back as they traded hits back and forth while they at times could foul around a little. That last part did worry the martial artist even if she tried to hid this fact from Yori as she replied ''well when you put it like that Yori. Then their's no way that I could say no so it seems we got ourselves a match then''in an excited tone as she was planning to get even during the match for the slap to her butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:22 am

Yori looked down to her friend. She was pretty happy about the fact that Kara was liking the idea of the match and not hating it or thinking that it was a crazy idea. After all YOri really enjoyed the fight between the mature women and she thought, that a real match would be even more interesting.

Slowly the Japanese woman would push herself up from the floor, getting back up to her feet, before reaching out with her hand offering her friend a helping hand. “Maybe we should call it a day for now. Tomorrow we can call our managers and they could do all the paper stuff for the matches. How does this sound for you? Ready for round two?” Yori would smile at her friend before showing her around in the rest of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Kara would just smile as she got offered a match but welcomed the help getting up as she would accept Yori's hand as she got pulled back to her feet by the Japanese woman. ''That all sounds great but I think it best if you showed me my room where I be staying tonight as to be honest I am exhausted''replied the martial artist as she would follow Yori as she got shown around the the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8