Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Empty SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 pm

Preceded by: SD III: Gozu Matsuya Vs. Ivan Komorov
Followed by: SD III: Mariko Ishii vs. Ninjette

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Aug10SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Ce7e0610

VS.

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Ps6z9JASD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Vkh5t5E

Match Type: Standard tag match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions: none

Spotlight
characters:
SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion ELZuoMvSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion OG5hnuaSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Cg3CzYmSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Empty Re: SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion

Post by PV Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

There was a buzz around the arena as the opportunity to see Baroness Augusta was a rare one, not least also because there was a lot of Internet rumor that tonight would be a special event. Given how Baroness Augusta had been booked into a match against Heart & Passion and it was a tag team event, fans could only speculate who would be joining the Baroness.

'God Save The Queen' blared out across the P.A greeted to a raucous cheer from the supporters of Baroness Augusta. She appeared shortly after, wearing a full cloak that seemed to shimmer against the light. It was a plush deep blue velvet and draped off her shoulders. The front was fur lined and looked hugely expensive. With a roguish smile on her face she waved dismissively to the crowd who clamored for attention, not that the Baroness would, they were quite clearly commoners who did not deserve anything more than to merely look. Getting into the ring she made her way to the middle, unclasping the cloak and letting it drop to the canvas. From out of nowhere a team of assistants appeared and collected up the cloak to ensure it remained in pristine condition and disappeared as quickly as they arrived.

The Baroness wore a pale blue bikini that struggled against her large breasts and generous bottom. She had matching boots that made for quite the visual spectacle. Her soft blond hair was tied back in a ponytail. The Baroness looked simply stunning

With a microphone in hand, Baroness Augusta waited for the crowd to die down before addressing the masses. "Hello AFW Peasants!" The start was not exactly winning any of the masses over. Unperturbed, Baroness continued "Some of you may have been fortunate enough to see me wrestle as Lady Augusta with my brother Lord Spencer. Unfortunately, my dear bother has left the AFW. He simply couldnt stand to see all your unwashed, ugly faces any longer!" She threw back her head in a mock laugh letting the boo's drift toward her.

"Therefore, you have me. Now, Baroness Augusta to marvel over and bring some light to your otherwise dull lives as you work in jobs for minimum wage, whatever that is? Sadly I wouldn't know because I have lots of money" Again Baroness Augusta did nothing to make the crowd warm to her

"But onto tonights festivities. I believe I am to fight some team called Tart & Ration? Does that sound correct? It sounds simply like something one would order from a restaurant, but who am I to question? Oh yes, I am the Baroness.... of course. Did I mention that I have lots of money? Of course I did, but stupid poor scum like you cannot understand those with good breeding like me can you?"

The vileness spewing from Baroness Augusta's mouth was horrid. The crowd began to chant begging for Heart & Passion to come out just to shut the Baroness up. She raised the microphone again to her poisoned mouth and spoke. "Chant all you like you uncooth apes! I have no partner, as I have explained, so I simply cannot face a team. No doubt some idiotic airhead in management has booked this match by mistake. I am here to regale you with my presence and nothing more!"

The aristocratic wrestler was not amused and stood there looking annoyed, turning to attentions to the ramp where her rivals may well appear at any moment. The chants grew louder and louder.

PV

Back to top Go down

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion Empty Re: SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion

Post by Winner3 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:24 pm

The Baroness' presence in the ring was welcomed by a grand total of one person in the arena: herself. As she carried on with her tirade of excuses and condescension the boos only grew louder. They grew louder and louder in volume until she had referenced the team she was booked against for the pay per view: Heart and Passion. With the image of the dynamic duo of Luchadors fresh in their minds from their recent debut, the audience in attendance saw it fit to chant for them in the hope that they would arrive and do them the favor of shutting Miss Augusta up for the night at the very least.

The moment the blonde turned her attention to the entrance ramp and the volume of the chanting spiked up yet again, the tag team's catchy theme blared and they emerged. Each wore a confident smile on their faces and bore a microphone in hand. After a few waves to the crowd, Kat and Matt began to slowly make their way down the entrance ramp while offering a few words and giving out a few high fives along the way.

"Ay! Buenas noches, ladies and gentlemen! Thanks for coming out to our pay per view debut match. You know, I've made my way to a few pay per view specials in my career, but I don't think I've ever been to one called "Showdown". Have you Kat?"

"I can't say I have, Matt. Not off the top of my head, at least. It's funny. There's all sorts of crazy names of pay per view specials out there. You got your mania's and your kingdom's apocalypses and so on." By this point, the pair would have made it to the ring apron and Kat would take a short pause to roll under the bottom rope and into the ring. Her partner would follow suit and the masked pair would confront the Baroness.

"And yet, as far as I can remember in this business, pay per views are where wrestlers come to handle business rather than talk about it. I mean, help me out here guys, was this even called 'Run your mouth'? The audience would offer various remarks of disapproval. Most of the crowd would chant a collective "NO!". "Nah I think it was called 'stack your money to the ceiling'." The audience would react similarly and the two would keep up their charade.

"The gift of Augusta?"

"NO!"

"See, Miss Augusta. I think they might be smarter than you give them credit for. Everyone in this arena knows that you didn't come out here to share the gift of yourself with the world. You came out here to make an excuse for why you're trying to deny these people the match they came to see tonight."

"I can't say I blame her, though. You see, I think I've figured it out. She changed her title from 'Lady' to 'Baroness' because knew she'd be trying to steal people's time."

After giving the audience time to react to her last statement, Katherine would continue. "Augusta, I'm not to big on excuses. So even if it's not a tag match, you and I are gonna throw down. And after I wrestle circles around you in a one on one and pin you for the count of 3, I'm hoping that maybe- just maybe it'll occur to you that riches and royalty don't make the man or woman!"

"But Heart and Passion, does."

After the two made their point, the audience rallied behind the team. Matthew began to make his way out of the ring to take his place at ringside, and the two began to operate under the assumption that this would had become a singles match.

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion RoNDaISD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion RXleMMpSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PNIUArHSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PceFPw4
SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion V4UEFd
SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion IgQk2vSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PP89dH8SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion ZoIhtGgSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion C8s1fSSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Baroness Augusta's face was sour. She was unimpressed with the pair who seemed to be all mouth and no action. She was however cautious of Matt who was a lot bigger than her and although she could hold her own against other female wrestlers on the Roster, male wrestlers were as yet something she hadnt fully experienced. Standing as the pair spoke, Baroness Augusta yawned, checked her nails and generally disrespected Heart & Passion. However when Kat challenged her directly it got her attention.

She spoke in the hope of stopping both Matt and Kat in their tracks. "One moment you pair of savages!"

The crowd instantly hushed as Baroness Augusta's attitude knew no bounds. She walked past Kat to address Matt first. "What is ..... this?" Waving her hand close to him face and motioning to his mask. "Are you aware that Halloween is not for a few months.... I can understand why you would wear a mask, I propose that you are so UGLY that your face as been classed as an illegal weapon by AFW!"

The crowd gave an OOHH and AHHH at the insult. Despite hating Baroness Augusta, there was a small rumbling of laughter. She dismissed the male wrestler and turned her attentions back to Kat. "And this.... Are you supposed to be a cat? UGH disgusting animals.... Well now, as for wrestling and pinning me, I pray that wont happen.... judging by the size of your fat thighs and gigantic behind, I would say that Kitty needs a diet! However, I, Baroness Augusta, promise you this... I will quite happily use your face as my throne for the 3 count!"

She waltzed away in a deliberately annoying fashion, biding her time, which must have infuriated the tag team, even if her insults had not already.

Suddenly the same theme of 'God Save The Queen' rumbled across the P.A and Baroness Augusta smiled wide. "Oh look, It is my dear husband. Ladies and Gentlemen, you are in for quite the treat tonight, I present to you the Baron, Franklyn Blackwood!"

The Baron came out wearing his black trunks, boots and bare chested. He looked fit, all 200ibs or so of his frame was chiseled to perfection. His characteristic eye patch covering his right eye, hair swept back and looking ready for a fight. He came down to the ring and gave a steely look to both Matt and Kat. Eventually he climbed the ring steps and got through the ropes, immediately moving toward his partner, the Baroness.

The pair intimately kissed which drew disgusted groans from the crowd. Now there were two of them! Eventually breaking off, the Baron was handed the microphone and spoke to address their rivals.

"You pair of low life scum are going to lose. I am going to destroy Leatherface over there, and then you.." he turned his attention back to Kat... "I am going to give you something to remember me by, right in your mouth!" He cupped his considerable package and grinned. The Baron, whilst an aristocrat was far more perverted than the Baroness if this was possible. He was also a misogynist and hated any women other than his beloved Baroness

With the match set, there was time for a response from Heart & Passion, but Simply Superior had set their stall out and planned to make good on their promises!

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

The pair observed as Miss Augusta responded with another tirade of rants and condescension. During this time, the masked duo each bore their own respective, dismissive expressions. Kat merely placed a hand on her hip and rolled her eyes as the Baroness spoke. Matthew Kat and Matt, each of whom had been wrestling for nearly a decade, the derogatory remarks made about why they wore masks grew quite repetitive. They both looked forward to the end of the woman's rant so that they could move on and get down to business.

After the audience offered a largely negative reaction to Augusta's observations on Heart and Passion, Matt would began making his way to the ropes to leave the ring. He was still under the impression that Kat would take on Augusta personally and shut her up in a one on one, as was the rest of the arena. Augusta's prancing didn't help their morale much. Even from the ring, any of the 3 could hear reactions and calls from the crowd to see The Baroness get what was coming to her. Katherine began to stretch before eyeing her foe with a confident smile and assuming a fighting stance. Matthew was halfway through the ropes. But suddenly Augusta's pompous theme would play once more.

This puzzled everyone in the arena momentarily. Could it have been a glitch of some sort from the AFW production staff? Thankfully, The Baroness cleared up the confusion immediately by announcing the arrival of "The Baron". A man emerged who was built like a brick. He had a large muscular frame and sported standard wrestling attire as he made his way to the ring. The masked tag team cleared the way for the man to enter the ring. They clearly just wanted to fast forward to the thing they had planned to do that night: wrestle. But rather than discuss or get to that right away, the Baron would see to it that his first move for the night upon entering the ring would be to lip lock the Baroness in a gross display of unwarranted and mistimed affection. As they did so, the audience would exclaim in disgust and Heart and Passion would continue to wait on the team of Simply Superior to be ready.

The masked wrestlers would make for the corner, seemingly ready to fall back on their plan of tagging for the night. But as they ambled, Franklyn offered some last words before things could get underway. Matthew seemed to completely shrug off his threat figuratively and literally whereas Katherine stuck her tongue out and gagged. With a mic still in his hand, Matt let out a quick quip in response to Blackwood's words before taking his place in his corner as the active member of his team.

"The only things that anyone is gonna remember you two for tonight is robbing them of their time, and getting wrecked by Luchadors. Now shut up and wrestle!" He'd assert before beaming his mic across the ring, intentionally narrowly missing Lady Augusta. Matt would look back and smile at his partner before commenting: "Same plan as always. I'll scope em out." and raising his arms for a grappler's stance just as the bell rang. He'd ready himself to engage whichever member of the opposing team chose to fight first.

Last edited by Winner3 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion RoNDaISD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion RXleMMpSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PNIUArHSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PceFPw4
SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion IgQk2vSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion PP89dH8SD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion ZoIhtGgSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion C8s1fSSD III: Simply Superior vs. Heart and Passion URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:45 pm

All words aside the time had come to wrestle and the pair of aristocrats saw it was Matt whi was to start. The Baroness didnt want to take him on fresh, she much prefer to wait until the Baron had knocked the stuffing out of the luchador so she could pick up the win with a three count. She elected to leave the ring and was stopped by the microphone sailing very close to her head. She stalled and turned with an angry look on her face. The mic landed and popped loudly across the PA.

"Excuse me you common thug, that is no way to treat your betters!" She was furious and stomped her boot on the canvas before the Baron came to her rescue and ushered her out of the ring. "Dont worry my love... I will make him pay dearly. You just concentrate on the fat disgusting girl..." They both laughed obnoxiously and Baroness Augusta left the ring, standing on her corner ready to watch the show. She clapped loudly trying to raise some support from the fans and was greeted with a chorus of boo's again. Baroness Augusta looked disgruntled and shook her head turning her attention back to the gladiators in the ring.

The Baron turned and faced Matt. The crowd hushed into a quiet buzz ready to see the two go at it. Neither man was small and this would be a serious clash of egos and skill. Raising his hands he stepped in hard with a stomp of his boot, looking for a classic grapple between the pair to start things off, eager for control in these early stages.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:47 am

Augusta's protest upon nearly being pelted with a microphone was to be expected. Kat chuckled at the Baroness' reaction as she remained in the corner and readied herself for her turn to get a crack at Simply Superior. Despite all the remarks about her weight and size, Hart didn't seem too perturbed. But that didn't mean she wasn't bothered by them. The veteran wrestler simply remained patient and waited for her opportunity to shut Augusta's mouth with a 3 count.

Meanwhile, in the ring, Matthew engaged his foe, Franklin. The two men were similarly sized in terms of body mass, but Franklin was taller. This was often the case with the Luchador's opponents. It was something he was used to. But it did disadvantage him when it came to contests of strength. Still he seemed to hold his own as he locked up with Blackwood, much to the surprise of those watching. Matt was only pushed back about step or two before he elected to make his move and attempted to  push the Baron's hands aside before jumping up and attempting to hit him with a Standing Dropkick! If his move connected and forced his foe down or made him stagger, Pasión would quickly rise to his feet before spreading his arms and earning some praise from audience for landing the first move of the match and surprising the Baron.

"Looks like you wrestle about as well as you talk trash. Let's hope that isn't the case for your girl." He's say while pointing towards Franklin's corner.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Struggling in the grapple the pair rocked back and forth, drawing cheers from the crowd who were eager to see some classic tag team wrestling. The Baron's inner thoughts meant he was impressed with Matt, who was clearly strong, even sparking a sense of desire in the taller man, who was not averse to using all his skills to overwhelm a rival physically and emotionally. As he pushed the Baron gave a smug laugh, his hands pushed to the sides. In the Baron's eyes, this meant Matt had given up and was first to flinch.

It was a pure con trick. The Baron's eyes went wide as he saw the Luchador leap and slam his boots into the Baron's muscled chest. "UUGGFFFF!" He gave a loud gasp and staggered back going as far as to let the ropes cushion his fall. The Baroness immediately moved to his aid and held his shoulders, giving a disgusted stare at the pair who were obviously enjoying the moment. The Baron by contrast was less than happy. He shrugged off the Baroness, drawing an "OOHH" from the crowd. He was a big man to make angry, and his persona completely changed.

He stood up and sarcastically applauded Matt and chose to ignore the comment, a smirk on his face that could curdle milk, before kicking off the canvas and charging the Luchador looking to slam his shoulder into the smaller guy to tackle him down to the canvas and get this match started properly. The Baroness applauded her man and the explosive power he displayed, in all truth it turned her on to see his angry, and she would be chief instigator in ensuring he remained livid at their rivals

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:23 am

Matt was able to one up his foe early. And the Baron's reaction to having been forced back was one that arrested the attention of those watching. The man had staggered back towards the ropes near his partner. Augusta seemed to want to soothe him, but to everyone's surprise, Blackwood brushed her off. The man exhibited an unsettling combination of anger followed up with sarcasm. As he stood up and clapped, fans booed and Katherine booed along with them. It was obvious that his praise was insincere. Matthew locked eyes with the man as he clapped. He was about to ready himself by assuming a fighting position but The Baron had already begun to charge forward!

With little time to react, the Luchador would seek to avoid an incoming Baron by taking to where he was most comfortable in the ring: the air! The masked man would jump upwards and spread his legs in an effort to avoid the hulking brute that was coming at him with a full head of steam! If successful in jumping over his foe, his partner would cheer him on as he  continued by running for the ropes in front of them before ricocheting and dashing towards Blackwood with the intention of hitting him with a Flying Crossbody!

"Awesome, Matt! Trash these bougie brats!" Katherine would call out. The masked woman was eager to get involved in this match. Despite not reacting to Augusta's remarks on her weight, she was eager to discipline the self-proclaimed Baron by giving her everything she could handle in the ring and then some. Still, she refused to let her emotions towards her foe interrupt the dynamic she had with her partner. Matt had often been the one to scout out there opponents and start off their tag matches. And that strategy would be employed here. Both Luchadors were certain they could stand toe to toe with their foes tonight. But if there was something special to learn about the opposing team's in-ring ability, Matt would attempt to find out.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

As the Baron powered forward, his boots stomping with purpose, looking to flatten the luchador for daring to try and humiliate him by getting the first strike of the match, he suddenly saw Matt coming at him. The luchador was doing what he does best, flying, and it was a headon collision. The Baron couldnt stop himself and his body hit Matt hard.

"UUGFFFF!" amid the chaos, The Baron crashed to the canvas with Matt on top of him. He squirmed for a moment and the ref seeing the pin dropped to slap the canvas for ONE! Of course the Baron was not going to be so easily pinned, and he had his lovely Baroness to rely on for moments just like these. The Baroness knew exactly what to do and stepped through the ropes purposely in the direction the ref was looking.

As predicted, the ref immediately stopped the count and moved toward the Baroness as she was clearly going to interfere in the pinning attempt. This was all the distraction the Baron needed. He reached with his hand and grabbed the front of Matt's mask and dragged his thumb down it, purposely looking got a very illegal eye rake in order to break out and use the actions of the Baroness to his advantage

If it worked he would pushed Matt off him and get up, attempting to flash a smile at Kat who would have been well aware of the dirty heel tactics, and the Baron just wanted to taunt her a bit, whilst acting as innocent as possible

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next