by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Friendship": Suyou and Leiko

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

"Friendship": Suyou and Leiko - Page 2 Empty Re: "Friendship": Suyou and Leiko

Post by Darius Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Suyou smiled at Leiko once she came to. That look in her eyes sent waves of pleasure through Suyou, that feeling of helplessness when her victim truly knew she was done for. "I don't know," Suyou answered playfully to Leiko's question. She suddenly took the girl's face between her hands, pulling her closer to her own smiling face. "This whole slave thing was your idea. What do you think I should do?" And then she would pull Leiko in for a long and deep kiss on her lips.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:31 pm

"But I didn't mean to-" Leiko panicky said before she was forced into a very, pleasant kiss. Somehow, she suddenly enjoyed it, mind and body, this irresistible feeling of pure pleasure. No resistance was put up. She took the kiss with everything she had, like the two are absolute lovers, before she pulled back quickly away from her, her face blushing hot red again. "I mean... I think we should continue this, if you help me answer some questions."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Suyou smiled pleasently once they broke the kiss. The girl's blush she found remarkably cute. "You're not in a position to give me orders," she whispered smirking. Her hand suddenly moved to one of Leiko breasts and strated to grope it playfully. "But if you ask, maybe I'll answer. So ask away."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:37 pm

"That wasn't an order, that was just-" Leiko's statement was cut off when Suyou grabbed her breast. She yelped in reaction, her face turning even more red. She just have to ask the question she wanted to say all along. "Do you know a person named Karina from this organization called the Era Of Hell?" She said in her cute/kawaii voice again, trying to endure the breast groping.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Suyou continued on with the breast treatment, barely even listening to Leiko's question. She was much more focused on the time they had together. To Suyou, this was merely a game, a game with pleasurable results. "Maybe I do....," Suyou whispered. Then she would release Leiko's breast, but it was only so she could deliver a strong punch into Leiko's stomach. "...and maybe I don't."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Leiko's eyes widened and gasped as she found herself breathless when the punch hit her in the stomach. It was perhaps, more painful when she can't have her hands comforting her attacked spots. She has to do something to get out of this, but there's barely any openings. Her eyes shut tightly, before re-opening to look at Suyou weakly. "Oh please... I haven't done anything to you. I just want to become friends with you. No, we can even be lovers, yes! How about it?" She pleaded, trying to ignore the pain once in a while.

Last edited by 553 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Suyou smiled down at Leiko as she pleaded with her, but unfortunately, this was another thing that set Suyou off. "But this is what you wanted, isn't it?" Suyou asked playfully. "I wanted to be friends with you, but you wanted the slave game. Well now we are." After her statement Suyou would lift Leiko's head to her's so she could kiss her deeply once gain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:51 pm

Leiko would say something, but not before the kiss happened again anyways. It was very pleasurable like the last, but then she remembered something and pulled her head back away again. Her face showed signs of anger, like if she had snapped. "You don't get it, do you? I only interpret that you wanted the slave game. I didn't wanted it at all, I just wanted to be friends with you, but after what you just said, I only played along with your abusive games. It should be the other way around, your just using that as an excuse to play around with me!"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Suyou chuckled after Lieko's words, finding it cute that she thought she could talk her way out of this. "You're the one who said slave, not me," Suyou reminded smugly. "Though I won't deny..." She began to trace her hand along Leiko's leg, just along her inner thigh, dangerously close to her naked sex. "That I'm enjoying myself."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm

"But I didn't mean to say it!-" Leiko then felt that dangerous yet helpless feeling. She slowly looked down to see Suyou's hand, just right near her sex. She quietly gulped. She knew that she doesn't have a high endurance, and that includes her sex endurance as well. "N-No... Please!" She looked back at Suyou. "Anything but that!" She cried out, hoping that she wouldn't resort to it.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next