by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Friendship": Suyou and Leiko

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

"Friendship": Suyou and Leiko - Page 10 Empty Re: "Friendship": Suyou and Leiko

Post by Darius Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Suyou didn't respond when Leiko started licking her tear and blood away, not waking from her forced slumber. When she was kissed the taste of iron and salt came with it. A faint blush came upon her face despite the fact she was unconscious, almost knowing that their naked bodies were rubbing together as the kiss happened, and a small groan managed to escape her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm

After a while, Leiko released the kiss and would start to pant a little, but nothing too exhausting for her. She got up and started to dress up back into her kimono clothing. She now looked how she used to. It looked like everything was normal for her, except Suyou. She didn't know what to do with her. After thinking for a bit, she covered Suyou's naked body with the bath towel, and then started to lift her up so she can place her over her own shoulders. "W-Woah, she's one heavy girl..." She then started to leave the room with Suyou over her shoulders and headed towards the medical center.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Suyou was indeed heavy for Leiko, being almost a foot taller than her, but would easily be swung on Leiko's shoulder. As they left the room however the constant rocking from the walk would serve to rose Suyou, and she would begin to wake with a soft groan. "W-What's going on?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 am

Leiko's eyes widened a little when she heard Suyou waking up, immediately stopping in the middle of the hallway. 'What should I say?...' She took a deep breath, before she continued walking. "I... I'm taking you to the medical center... Your wounds obviously haven't healed yet, so you shouldn't move, unless you want to feel pain throughout your entire body..." She said as she released a deep sigh. 'Should I apologize?...I mean, the things I did were too cruel...'
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:41 am

It took awhile for Suyou to realize where she was and what was happening, but when she did, her eye widened. She tried to struggle, get away from Leiko, but her body was in so much pain that she soon gave up on the first try. "I-I'll get you for this," she muttered weakly. "I'll pay you back ten times what you d-did to me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:03 am

Leiko merely giggled, perhaps a shocking surprise reaction for Suyou. "I'll be waiting for that day, that day when I will suffer more than you. I'll probably regret it, but at least I don't have to apologize. It's a sign of weakness, you know. But I'm warning you. Whatever you do to me, I will do the same to you many times harder, and this chain of revenge will never end. That's what heels do to each other." And Leiko was surprised herself to say that. Usually, she wouldn't waste her time doing that when she has her goals to accomplish. Perhaps its just for the fun of free time. Her sympathy turned into anticipation.

By that time Leiko finished speaking truthfully about her thoughts, they reached the medical room. She entered, noticing that no one is here yet. She gently lay down Suyou's body on a bed.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 am

Suyou growled softly at Leiko's words, knowing they were probably true, that they'd be at this for awhile. She didn't care. She'd have this little bitch kissing her pussy the next time they met.

When she was layed on the bed Suyou grunted, her body racked with so much pain that it hurt even to be layed on the soft surface. If she could move her arms she would probably punch Leiko or strangle her or cause her harm in some other way. "You....fucking midget. You better watch your back..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:12 am

"Heh... Watch who you are calling a midget. I'm 5'6", and if I recall that, that's not a midget size. But anyways..." Suddenly, Leiko would lean forward near Suyou's face, clearly seeing her dripping wound on her forehead. "Don't interfere with my plans. I have something I must do, and if you interfere during that time... Well, I can't say it will turn out pleasant for you, like what I'm going to do to you right now. Remember what position you are in, you're still helpless. Because you just insulted me in a weaken state, you need a punishment!" And suddenly, she would raise her right hand and clench it into a fist, pulling back, before attempting to punch Suyou in the forehead to open the wound a bit more. However, she would stop just right in front of Suyou's forehead, wanting to see how Suyou would react in a helpless position.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:37 am

Suyou cringed and closed her eyes when Leiko's punch came, still unable to defend herself. But when nothing came she opened her eyes, and saw that the girl had stopped her fist just short of her bleeding forehead. "Very funny, bitch," she growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 am

With that said, Leiko would start to leave the room while some medics came in. "Please help tend her. Her body is in a really bad shape." She said as she walked pass the rushing medics. At the door, Leiko would take one last look at Suyou and wink while blowing a kiss in a cute kind of way before leaving to do her own set of matters.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10