by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sadayo vs. Sona KO Bedmatch

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sadayo vs. Sona KO Bedmatch - Page 4 Empty Re: Sadayo vs. Sona KO Bedmatch

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 am

Sadayo continued to choke her opponent. Her arm was beginning to feel hot and damp from her opponent's sweat. Every thine the girl swallowed or gasped, Sadayo could feel it. Then the girl said something strange. Sadayo continued to be surprised by her opponents oddity. "shouldn't you conserve what little oxygen you have? I mean, I don't care one way or another but doesn't talking seem a bit... strange?"

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:56 am

Sona smiled weakly as she was continued to be choked, her breathes becoming more raspy, "...I...have...r-really h-high endurance...and s-stamina." Sona's chest was rising up and down faster as time went on, and eventually her breasts actually popped out. They were completely covered in sweat but now there truly was nothing hiding her erect nipples from Sadayo's sight. "G-Guess...t-that was a...mistake...hehe," Sona joked as she panted harder, her legs twitching a little.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:02 am

Sadayo's eyes widened at the sight of her opponent's giant tit making a sudden appearance. "ah... umm... I think... I think your breast is exposed" the teacher stated the obvious. She watched as the round glistening breast bounced every time it's owner twitched or spasmed. "I'd let you cover yourself but I'd have to let go... Hey! Tell you what, I'll put your top back on for you after you pass out. How's that sound?"

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 am

Sona let out a quiet giggle when she heard Sadayo's comment and how she'd help her put her top back on after she passes out. "A-Alright then...t-thank you," Sona thanked as her face was turning a darker shade of red now. Black splotches were finally starting to form every where for Sona. Sona's body would squirm and wriggle one last time before she went cross-eyed and her eyes rolled up, only the whites showing in her eyes, her mouth hung agape while drool still leaked out. She was in that sleeper for probably 15 minutes, but she couldn't lie, that was probably one of the best 15 minutes of her life as her body slightly twitched on Sadayo, a damp spot had formed on her panties.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:31 am

Sadayo was happy to hear Sona take her up on her offer though, She wasn't sure why exactly. Maybe she'd grown somewhat attached to her opponent in the time they'd spent together. More likely she was just bored and was happy to have something to do. Sadayo couldn't complain though, easy money was way better than hard earned money.

It wasn't long after that the blue faced girl would shudder and and go still. Sadayo would release her hold on the girl. Her arms were slightly stiff from being in the same position for so long. Gentaly laying the girl's head down, the teacher would would begin to pull the unconscious girl's top up. Looking over her shoulder, a Sadayo would give the blue haired girl's breast a quick squeeze and then pull up her top as promised.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:34 am

Sona was like a ragdoll as Sadayo released her from the choke hold and scissor hold, slipping out from under her. Even unconscious, Sona was spread out like a starfish, her sweaty breasts rising up and down while her eyes remained rolled back and she was still drooling. Her body twitched and shuddered when Sadayo groped her breasts and squeezed them, Sadayo could have no doubt felt how hard her nipples were before pulling her top back up.

Sona's head would fall to the side and Sona would remain in her vulnerable state of unconsciousness, and at Sadayo's mercy.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 am

"hey, wake up!" Sadayo would say while slapping her drooling opponents face. "I need you to wake up so I can... well you know... choke you out and go home."

The unconscious girl was taking her time waking up. Sadayo would grab her opponent's underwear and hike it up, wedging it into her most sensitive regions.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 am

Sona would start to slowly stir as she was slapped several times while she drooled, her eyes slowly fluttering. But what really woke her up was when Sadayo grabbed her bottoms, scrunched them up together and hoisted it up in a wedgie! Sona's eyes widen as she let out a silent but pleasureful gasp, arching her back and flaunting her breasts, her nipples poking against her top again.

She looked up at Sadayo with a pervy smile as the teacher kept her in the wedgie, "That's quite a way to wake up someone. Are you going to be punishing me teacher?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 am

Sadayo was enthralled by Sona's arching back that caused her large round breasts to shudder and shake. The teacher gulped as she stared at the blue haired girl's erect nipples pushing through her top. Sadayo felt her own nipples hardening at the sight.

Sadayo's eyes widened and she stammered as her opponent teased her. Then she grinned. "It isn't nice to tease your teacher, you know?" taking the girl's chin and tilting back her head, Sadayo would run her tounge up Sona's face, licking up the saliva that trailed from her mouth. "I think you're right, a little pervert like you is in need of correction" Sadayo said in her most sultry voice. She had given up on being professional. Her plan of finishing quickly and leaving with her money was out the window. The thirty year old school teacher had gone moths without sexual activity and she decided it was about time enjoyed herself for once.

She would place a soft kiss on her opponent's lips before sitting on the edge of the bed and draping the younger girl over her knee. Sadayo would apply the wedgie for a few more seconds before pulling down her opponent's panties. The girl was still wet from where she had pissed herself. "aren't you a little to old to being wetting yourself?" Sadayo asked, raising a condescending eyebrow.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun May 14, 2017 11:30 pm

Sona panted heavily as Sadayo hovered over her and she could only give her a seductive smile before the teacher leaned down to give her a kiss. Seems like Sona pushed the right buttons to have a fun night tonight. Returning the kiss, Sona would look at Sadayo with a cute yet provoking smirk when Sadayo discovered that had wet herself in the midst of her latest knock out. "I just couldn't resist teacher. You were just too much for me," Sona whispered seductively as she spread her legs and placed her arms above her head. "Look teacher, I'm completely defenceless and I've been a naughty student, are you going to punish me?" Sona asked with a teasing smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next