by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53)

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 pm

Victory condition: Submission, cum, or knockout.

Nagato Segawa's white thong and crisscrossing top seemed to be at odds with how intimidating she looked as a person. At six foot four, with a stern face practiced from her time in the self defence force and a body that looked almost metal in the glistening light, she was undoubtedly sexy. That however was hidden under the honed appearance of a machine of war, the kind of woman who looked like she flattened men for breakfast and then broke them to pieces for dinner. There was very little gaudiness or ceremony to how she entered; just her strolling on confidently, her black hair waving behind her lightly, and subtly tensing her body's impressively worked musculature. There really wasn't any need for much else.

She wasn't a newcomer to the ring; the name of the place, its stables, and its culture were different but the fundamental principles were the same. All she knew of this Amelie Roux was that she was around her size, quite sexual, and from what she saw from PR footage and pictures... tasty. She had a smirk as she rolled into the ring, casually stretching against the corner. Her powerful body was lightly tensed; she'd give the woman an eyeful when she walked in.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty Re: Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53)

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:53 pm

It didn't matter if Nagato had wrestled a million times before. To the crowds of the AFW, and the locker room itself, the tall busty beauty was a new fish trying to make it's impact in the pond. Ever keen to experience new delicacies, tall French beauty Amelie Roux eagerly accepted the offer of aiding her fellow amazon debut before others could even contend. Her recent experiences with other new debuting stars had left the woman with an extreme fondness for 'breaking in' the new talent. Needless to say, she had not been disappointed in helping women debut before, so she thoroughly hoped it would not start today.

Spoiler:

Clad for a change in her bikini attire at the request of the match stipulations, Amelie would begin her decent upon the ramp as 'Cherry Pie' by Warrant again accompanied her descent. A swagger to her hips as ever, hands already raised as she bayed to the crowd, she simply couldn't help but smile. She was barely down the ramp, and she had already thoroughly enjoyed the sight before her. Even from this distance, it became clear that Nagato had the size advantage here, a rare but welcome experience for the French beauty. Size wasn't everything of course, although Amelie would be smiling all throughout her bigger foes attempts to dominate her.

Soon finding her frame sliding below the bottom rope, Amelie stood with a kick to her step. Hands already extended, she looked as if to be motioning for a hug, albeit she wouldn't move an inch forward. Rather, she simply wished to appear welcoming.

"Another treat for me, I see. I hope there is quality to match the quantity..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty ~SMACK!~

Post by LunarOcean Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:45 am

"And the same to you, madame." Nagato's almost masculine voice answered her, pulling her closer, if only so she could better see the powerful heavyweight kiss her dainty palm. She would then raise it to her, slowly letting her fingers slip out and slide across her palm. A smile, confident and bold, was on her face.

"I am afraid that is all the kindness I can show. Show me that the French fight like heroes now~"

The mood of the ring changed a split second before the bell rung; Nagato's face suddenly focused, lines of shadowed tension appearing across her body, and her legs bracing against the mat. The trained stance of a martial artist and the stare of some wrathful statue of ancient religions... yet she threw not a punch or kick.

Rather, her whole body.

Nagato's long black hair flowed behind her beautifully while her tensed, muscled body flew forwards to smush and crash into Amelie's. The impact if it hit would be a resounding, slightly wet sounding SMACK as her hard, muscled form simply bulldozed into Amelie's, tits like rockets and abs like a plow! A smaller woman would be knocked off her feet and winded but Amelie?

Nagato wanted to know how much was flab and how much was force~

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty Re: Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53)

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Amelie was a elegant sort deep down, but she had yet to encounter a figure such as herself who engaged in such formal greetings. She'd smile at the brief exchange of the palm kissing, briefly bending her legs and extending her free arm outwards in a curtsy. With space created between the two, Amelie would pout a little with skewed eyes as the girl reminded her that the upcoming fight between the two would be anything but elegant. Not that Amelie cared.

"Be careful what you wish for...my sweet..."

The shorter yet still gargantuan beauty knew that with such a powerful figure before her, she would have her work cut out for her. Albeit, she'd certainly still enjoy if heavens forbid, the figure gained outright control of her. Nagato did have a body to die for.

But rather than play happy victim to the first move in her taller foes arsenal, Amelie would attempt a tactile swivelling of hips and feet as the figure approached with great haste. She wouldn't attempt to let the beauty outright run past her and on wards, but rather past her into waiting arms, embracing the woman from behind in a soft waist lock. Amelie obviously had no idea that the woman's intention was to test her own figure, yet still found herself testing Nagato's own. With hands to those toned abs, she found herself moulding the flesh between her fingers. All the while, her own soft tummy and comforting chest was pressed to the taller figures back.

"Mmm...like kneading dough..." A purr, made all the more sensual by the fact Amelie's lips were a few inches at most from her foes ear.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:27 pm

"What a cruel thing to say to a woman like me..." She responded, leaning her head back. Her lips brushed close to Amelie. One of her arms travelled up her side, cupping her chin and stroking it. The other gripped that same hand rather tightly, moving it down her tummy. "I had thought the French were better with their manners... perhaps I was wrong."

Slowly, she moved Amelie's hands over her abs. They weren't terribly "big" compared to other women but they were far from unimpressive. If Amelie pressed against them, it was like stone almost. There was little puffiness or voluminousness to them; rather, it was pure density and resistance, bumping and almost catching against her palm. A stomach that was like a barrier of pure strength and feminine appeal, unreactive to her touch yet her breaths warmed the side of Amelie's cheeks... while her hand tightened over the back of her head.

Nagato suddenly dropped and pulled her chin over her shoulder, aiming to use the force of the fall to smash it against it and leave her dazed and injured. If it worked, Nagato would suddenly throw herself sideways at Amelie, splashing her tummy to tummy and pinning her like that to the mat. Those powerful abs would start pressing into her tummy; not rubbing or grinding but forcing themselves straight down.

"Where I am from, rudeness doesn't go unpunished." She commented, flexing harder and pushing militant rows of unbending strength into her tummy, forcing Amelie to flex or flatten. If she tried to roll or press out, she arch her shoulders up and belly forward, aiming to crush Amelie in place in a display of pure power!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:29 pm

The purpose of the hold Amelie forced upon her foe was not one intent on crushing the life from her for a quick win, but rather a sensual grasping of the matter before her. Amelie simply wanted a closer inspection upon the figure she'd soon be tangling more vigorously with. Her soft large bosom would be forced to mushroom against the taller figures back, as her hands were made to knead the flesh that composed her foes stomach. All the while, she breathed a lowly hum in her foes ear, making it very apparent she was enjoying the scenario somewhat.

Losing herself in the moment however, Amelie was easily taken in the over-the-shoulder snapmare. A weakly applied hold combined with a woman often easily distracted made for such to be easy work. But from there, landing on her own firm rear, she would adhere to her opponents will no longer. Nagato had the frame, by a margin, but it was Amelie who possessed the skill and strength gained from her modest tenure within AFW. If enacting ones will on another was as simple as it sounded, the champions of AFW would be composed of those with the most heart, not the most skill.

Amelie opted to hold fast, her hands to her side as she turned to face the beauty who was already in motion. She would not buckle flat to the ground like some easy prey, but instead held the posture she took, albeit with effort. Nagato expected a tall buxom figure easy to mould, soon being pressed into a mattress. What she got was a staunch beauty who served as a solid surface to sit against.

The grinding of flesh would still occur, yet not in the dominant fashion Nagato sought. Amelie was neither flat to her back nor unprepared for such a manoeuvre. When Nagato tensed, Amelie tensed back, hands still to her side ensuring she would not buckle flat like easy prey.

"And I'm afraid you have me mistaken...were you expecting a easy canvas paint across?" She'd smirk, finding herself devoid of her usual mannerisms with this fiend. Simple to enact acts of body pressing were their actions, but elegance was the flavour of their words.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty Japanese attack, French defence.

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:55 pm

"Or a desperate last stand before the fall?" She responded. Her voice was serious and stern yet the trained motions of her stomach were elegant in her own way. Nagato was not a woman of delicate finesse but there was an artistry to her power. Amelie was a bit shorter than her and her build had more soft mass than hard muscle. "Even cornered, a cat will fight~"

Nagato's strong flex made her muscles advance like a wall of shields, crushing into the first few layers of Amelie's tummy, digging and slowly raking up and down. It was a simple motion yet Nagato's careful, smooth motions were that of a woman who'd perfected the art of such. Rather than crush Amelie, she looked at her expectantly, not daring but waiting for her to flex back; to meet her woman to woman, heavy to heavy, mistress to mistress.

Slowly, she grinded in longer upwards grinds and faster downwards ones, working out a steamy rhythm. Tummies rumbled, vibrating from the friction of rows of tight abs nicking and catching together and soft flesh would recede before toned definition rose to the challenge. Her back arched further forwards, testing Amelie's arms and belly as the Japanese heavyweight asserted her power onto the French giantess.

"Not as soft as you seem... I was expecting pastry, it seems I was given something more substantial."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Amelie was far from in possession of a physique that could be defined as 'muscular,' but too, she was devoid of a physique fitting the description of soft. Her curves were far from iron, but even the softest of frames could be tensed into the hardest of surfaces when pressed in the right manner. Nagato seemed determined to see if Amelie was capable of such. The French beauty aimed to give her that which she desired.

"I will admit...this is not my usual forte..." Amelie's smirk visibly grew, as she was not above admitting her downfalls. Much like with Ari Nagawa, Amelie discovered that even with her great size, she was outmatched in surprising places. The smaller woman simply knew the places to touch, the motions to make, and where to grind. But much like with Ari, Amelie was keen to show the bigger beauty that a weakness in one area could easily be counter balanced by strengths in another.

Without much wasted motion, Amelie would wrap her arms yet again around the taller frame that pressed against her, moaning at first as Nagato began to dig her flesh inwards with that arching of her back. With a quick rotation however, Amelie would opt to bring her foe off her, but not at all away from her. Rather now, the two beauties would be pressed against one another upon their knees, with Amelie's arms soon releasing.

"You're not against the idea of a fair contest are you? Because that would be...disappointing..."
Leaning into near whisper the last word, Amelie trust her belly into the abs that faced her. She wouldn't be able to push Nagato to her back, but such was not intention.

She was merely showing the woman she was not playing the role of easy submissive.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Nagato Segawa vs Amelie Roux (LunarOcean and Scorn53) Empty Mountain and Mounds

Post by LunarOcean Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:38 pm

"The wisest soldier knows when to retreat~" As much praise as it was a tease, Nagato accepted the shift of context. Amelie's strength was surprising and the way her abs scraped against hers as she was forcefully turned was quite pleasurable, enough that hers shuddered and tightened a little further. "Or does she?"

In a way, the fundamental conflict of tummy against tummy had not changed but now their legs were factored in; the taller woman's tighter muscle against the dense pillars of her opponent and toned, fat-free arms pushing against the weighty tree branches opposing her. She had to admit... Amelie's bust was wonderful. Nagato slowly arched her shoulders up, smushing her heavy breasts against them but she could not get through to their core, merely lifting them with hers, panting a little from the exertion.

Yet again, Amelie's abs struggled; Nagato's already tensed belly absorbed the impact and she smiled as she rubbed her tummy left and right. A seemingly innocuous motion but pressed so tightly together, her hard abs would feel like they were almost scratching against Amelie's tummy from just how hard the two were going at it. A lightweight trapped between them would likely lose consciousness in a minute but with two titans, they would feel only shudders of pleasure and shock ripple up their spines.

Sensations not unfamiliar to Nagato.

"I like to play fair... but I don't always get to choose my opponents." She teased, her muscled body powering forwards, aiming to press Amelie underneath her. Her legs would spread if Amelie started to tip, pushing against the ground and attempting to squeeze the French woman's between them to secure a pin. If she was successful however, she would not fully press into Amelie - her abs would press in until Amelie's would be forced to flex moderately but her steady breaths would press her own toned tummy past the threshold of resistance with each breath. Her breasts however would be forced further down with a rolling of shoulders, Amelie's buckling and dispersing around them. "This is a comfortable position isn't it... why don't we have a little chat~?"

A younger woman would be panting and exhausted but she wanted to hold Amelie in her way for now...

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 pm

In all honesty, this was the first time within AFW the matter before Amelie was not a simple one. Usually her words would be straight to the point as would her actions; usually a simple attempt at a sensual squeeze, grinding or smother. With this figure though, Amelie found herself over-analysing each and every word and action the woman gave. Something about her just wanted Amelie to claim outright superiority. She most certainly wasn't going to give the woman the easy time she continuously seemed to expect.

"Again with this...you must really have me confused with another..." Amelie smirked, as again Nagato believed attaining such a dominant position was so easy. Amelie aimed to prove Nagato sincerely wrong, whilst at the still time allowing for sensual contact between the two. The moment Nagato began to teeter, Amelie hooked her arms yet again, rotating her hips and swivelling her bigger foe to the bottom spot. She felt somewhat guilty over pinning the woman so quickly into the match, but then again, Nagato had aimed to do the same to her twice now.

The leg lock still occurred as planned by her foe it seems, as Amelie let loose a lowly purr at the feeling of her thighs tremble. Once more she was in unfamiliar territory with such a move, yet once again aimed to prove to Nagato there was reason for the woman's reputation in AFW. She certainly wouldn't be overpowering those legs, but her own would not buckle or quake, instead providing a solid surface for which her foes could squeeze upon.

"This is comfortable...so let me ask...have you learnt your place yet?" Grinning, Amelie pressed noses with the woman now beneath her, as she felt her breasts begin to swallow the woman's own. She had the woman conquered with positioning and in the chest department, but both those impeccable legs and solid abs for which to rest upon left the woman a little nervous.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next