by ScyldScefing Today at 5:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Today at 4:19 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 12:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior Empty Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:57 am

A techno song blared from the speakers as the Arena was illuminated with neon lights before a tall woman clad in skintight wrestling suit stepped stepped out from the back, making a sexy pose, which earned her appreciative cheers from the crowd. Her lips curled up into a cocky smirk before she strutted down the ramp, heading over to the ring. She would sway her shapely rear as she walked, giving the crowd something to look at.

Orochi:

Once she arrived at the ring, she would climb into the ring, sliding down the ropes before she continued basking in the crowd's cheers. For this match, she had decided that she would make sure to win against her opponent at all costs. After all, when it comes to cheap moves, she was definitely an expert.

Orochi would remain in the middle of the ring as she waited for her opponent to show herself, smiling cockily as she did so. She couldn't wait to face her opponent and defeat her to prove that she was always the best, no matter whom she faced in the ring.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:13 am

With Melody too busy dealing with Navi's (or their joint) problems, she barely had enough time to focus on her singles career, outside of the tournament a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully, once she asked her insider about it, it only took her 3 days to get an email about a singles match for next week against a fairly recent addition to Friction. Sadly, that meant her insider didn't have that much info on her at the time. But that was ok. Plenty of people managed to succeed without any heads up, was she really that different.

Clad in her usual entrance attire, Melody came into the ring to her theme song. Crowd seemed generally happy to see her, despite her hanging out with Navi. She put on her best smile and came down the ramp, giving as many high fives as possible to the people in the crowd, before entering the ring.

She took a look at her opponent. It was a bit new to her to fight someone who was much taller than her, roughly by 10 cm, if Melody wasn't mistaken. She also looked much heavier than Melody, and judging by the cat calls from the crowd, a bit sexier than her. Obviously, she didn't want anyone thinking that she was the underdog in this match. She was determined to win.

But that didn't mean respect had to go out the window. She took off her jacket and shirt to reveal her green sports bra and approached middle of the ring, hand outstretched.

"Hello! Hope we have a great match!", she would say to Orochi.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior Empty Re: Standard Match: Orochi vs Melody Serperior

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Orochi would look at her opponent who walked down the ramp to reach the ring, seeing her as an opponent to be defeated in this match. When Melody stepped into the ring, Orochi smiled at her in a pleasant manner, making herself look friendly and approachable.

"Thank you!" Orochi said, responding to Melody in a cheerful manner. Faking pleasantness was something that she had perfected for quite some time, and she would never get tired of it whenever she used it to catch anyone off-guard. "I hope we have a great match too! I wish you good luck!" She was speaking with a voice which was a pitch higher than her normal one, which made her seem friendly and cordial, which would make people lower their guard around her. She had taken the outstretched hand to shake it as she smiled pleasantly at Melody.

But she didn't let go of her hand. Orochi knew that the bell will ring any second now, and she was still holding Melody's hand, smiling pleasantly.

"'Cause you're gonna need it, darling..."

Uttering those words with her normal, lowered tone, her pleasant smile would twist into a sadistic grin as she attempted to tug Melody closer to her before driving her knee into her gut, seconds before the bell was rung. She would continue her assault after the bell was rung, punching Melody in the face at least three times and would only stop when the ref girl interfered, sternly reprimanding her for doing such a dirty move. Orochi would just shrug before telling the ref to piss off because she had a match to win before she went to face Melody once again. While she might have been reprimanded, she would have a significant advantage over her opponent, and she would take advantage of it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:57 pm

With how her recent matches were with nice people, Melody let her guard down too much. She only ever got jumped by a cheap shot once, in her debut.

As Orochi spoke to her, Melody got hope that she was about to engage in another clean and fair wrestling match...

...that is, until Orochi's voice lowered.

"Wha---GAH!", Melody reacted to Orochi slamming her knee right into Melody's stomach. The bell rung, and the ref tried to separate Orochi and Melody. Sadly, she was too late to save Melody from 3 harsh shots to her face from Orochi before separating the two.

"Back in your corner! NOW!", she would tell off Orochi, before approaching Melody in her corner: "Can you continue?"

Melody nodded, taking her hand away from her stinging face: "Y-yeah...", while thinking: "So that's how this match is going to be?"

Trying to shake off the daze, she tried to stand up from her corner, and closer to the middle of the ring. The moment Orochi was close enough, she would throw a hook towards Orochi's face, fully intending to pay the woman back for the cheap shot earlier

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:16 am

While Orochi was forced to go to her corner, at least she had dealt some damages even before the start of the match. When Melody headed over to the center of the ring, Orochi would move as well, readying herself. She would assume a wrestling stance, gauging her opponent while having a cocky smirk etched on her face before she tried to get closer.

When she got closer, Melody threw a hook right to her face. Orochi tried to avoid it, but still ended up getting the hook right in her face. "Ugh!!" Still, now that Melody was close to her, she would grab her arm with a hand to keep her in place before attempting to drive a fist into Melody's gut.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:25 am

Already Melody felt satisfied wiping the smug grin off of Orochi's face, but it seemed that the woman wouldn't go down that easily from a single punch. Within a moment, the woman grabbed Melody by her wrist, keeping her in place:

"Let go! Let---GAH!", Melody would react to another punch to her stomach. Immidiately feeling the air rushing out of her lungs, Melody instinctively raised her leg and kick her opponent in her stomach, trying to separate the two of them.

Even if successful, Melody would be to winded down to follow up from the kick, instead staggering backwards and double down from pain in her punched stomach, trying to get a moment to catch her breath...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 am

"Guh!!" Orochi let go of Melody's wrist when she was kicked in the stomach by her. She staggered a few steps back, nursing her hurt stomach. But she managed to lessen the impact by moving back slightly. Not wanting to stay idle, considering that her opponent was still trying to catch her breath, Orochi decided to lunge towards her, intending to drive her shoulder into Melody's midsection and drive her into the mat back-first.

Moreover, she would proceed to straddle her, sitting on her stomach before attempting to punch her in the face repeatedly. In doing so, her back was unprotected as she would continue pounding her opponent's face with her fist.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:12 am

Melody thought she bought herself precious moments when she kicked Orochi in the stomach, but she managed to recover fairly quickly. Too focused on recovering from the harsh punched to her stomach, Melody could neither block nor sidestep another attack to her abdomen as Orochi ran into her, burying her shoulder into Melody stomach for another harsh hit.

Not keen on allowing Melody to recover, Orochi promptly sat on Melody's stomach. Melody opened her mouth, trying to tell the woman to get off, but she was quickly cut of by the repeating punches to her face. Even covering her face with her hands barely did anything to stop the assault.

However, she came up with an idea quickly. As Orochi sat at Melody's stomach, the green-haired girl would get her legs under her opponent's armpits, before forcing her to go down into the ground backfirst, but Melody to sit up.

With Orochi's shoulders down, ref would approach the 2 women, and try to register the sudden pinfall attempt by Melody!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 am

Orochi's eyes widened in surprise when she was brought down to the mat as Melody sat up before realizing her carelessness of leaving her back open. Now, with her shoulders down, the ref approached them and would start counting as the tall woman was pinned by Melody.

"ONE!!!"

Gritting her teeth, Orochi would attempt to kick her legs up and jerking her shoulders up to break the pin. She couldn't afford to lose this early, not if she could help it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Taking Orochi by surprise, Melody would succeed in a surprising pin attempt. She wasn't even disappointed in the fact that the fall was broken at one, the point of the action was to get Orochi off of her.

Melody would immidiately roll off of her opponent, and try to stand up, trying to shake off her daze and to catch her breath from Orochi's attacks.

By the time she did, Orochi would likely be already up. If not, Melody would "help" her opponent up, dragging her to her feet by her hair before getting hear head under her arm and driving it down into the mat with a DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next