by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 2 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:53 am

Peggy was down and just as she was sitting up Melody crashed into her with a hard elbow drop! Peggy was planted to the mat once more, groaning and cradling her mid-section as she rolled to her side, her foot tapping the mat in frustration. "Damn it ya lanky loon.... Fuckin' lucky shot..." Peggy muttered as she laid on the mat in pain.

This was not going well at all and Peggy knew it, unfortunately for Peggy she was in a very difficult spot to do anything about her current situation!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 2 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 am

Melody got back to her feet, paying little mind to Peggy's words. Luck or not, she wanted to win this match, and would do anything possible in her powers to win (within the rules, of course).

She got Peggy back to her feet, she would get her head under her arm, in position for either a suplex or DDT.

She would then hook her other hand at the bottom part of Peggy's one piece, and lift the woman in the air slightly, trying to hit the woman with an Impaler DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:40 am

Peggy was pulled up and she flailed, struggling weakly as Melody pulled her up. Peggy flailed her arms and pulled at Melody's grip in desperation but as they rose up and fell to the mat it was all in vain. Her head was pounded down onto the mat and the crowd knew exactly how Peggy felt as she screamed in agony, grabbing her head and rolling to her side. She writhed on the mat clearly in agony in the aftermath of Melody's impaler DDT.

Peggy was breathing heavily and trying to muster up the energy to get up, but that DDT took too much out of her, all she could do was lay there and try to recover in her dazed state.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:37 am

With Melody successfully executing Impaler DDT, she immidiately went on top of Peggy and hooked her leg for the pin.

She was happy about being on the offensive for most of the match, but couldn't let up at any moment, otherwise it would bite her in the ass.

The ref came less than a second later to try and register the count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:35 am

Peggy felt Melody laying across her chest and her leg being held straight up in the air. She knew it was a pin but she just wasn't moving!

"ONE!"

Peggy groaned and meekly wiggled about, her hands slapping the mat in frustration. "I ain't a fuckin' jobber..." Peggy muttered weakly as she tried to thrust out of the pin!

"TWO!"

She failed. She let out a scream as she arched her back and broke the pin with a bridge, akin to the old Japanese wrestlers her aunt wrestled back in the late 1970s and early 1980s! The crowd clapped as Peggy collapsed again to the mat, breathing heavily as she tried to think of a way back in this even though she still laid there in a heap.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Once Melody felt Peggy trying to trust herself up to break the fall, Melody let go of the leg to press on Peggy with her body weight.

Turns out that was a mistake...

Once ref signalled for the second count, Peggy let out a scream as she thrusted upwards, almost throwing Melody off of her as she maintained the bridge for a moment before falling back to the mat.

Melody laid wide eyed for a second over what just happened. However, immidiately afterwards, she remembered the words Peggy said just before the first fall. She was most definitely not a jobber. And as such, she wasn't going to give up this early in the match.

Getting back to her feet, Melody would get Peggy back to her feet by her hand and launch her towards the ropes, while running to the opposite side of the ring herself.

With both women running towards each other, Melody would run with her arm outstretched, looking to nail Peggy with a clothesline!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:04 pm

Peggy was hurting for sure, and in a lot of pain. However as she was pulled up and whipped to the ropes she picked up as much speed as she could! Peggy bounced off looking at Melody closing the gap.

Peggy had a surprise up her curvy, agile sleeve. As melody got close Peggy jumped up and wrapped her legs around Moody's head and used her momentum to try to hurricanrana Melody down to the mat!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 am

Right before Melody's arm was close to Peggy's head, the red-head jumped on Melody, and got her legs around her.

"AAAAGH!", as a result of Peggy's and Melody's momentum, the hurricanrana brought Melody on her back that much harder. Melody screamed in pain as she rubbed her sore back, as Peggy likely got up on her feet, ready to put Melody in a world of hurt...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:48 am

Peggy did indeed rise to her feet as a hurting Melody laid on the mat. Peggy grinned and gasped for breath, trying to take back control. to that end she stood over Melody and jumped in place as high as she could!

"Get ready for a world o' hurt dearie!" Peggy said as she aimed a double knee drop right down on Melody's abdomen!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:05 pm

"OOOOOOOOOF", with Peggy following up on her promise, she dropped on Melody with her weight, knees first, drving all of the air that their was in her lungs at the moment.

Melody turned on her side, nursing her hurt stomach, while struggling to catch a breath, only coughing as a result.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next