by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 8 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by HighFly Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:46 pm

By the time Peggy work up she heard the crowd murmuring. Not cheering or booing but being loud in general. She looked up and was very confused. She didn't know what happened. She pieced together that she got knocked out, and assumed that she lost the match because of it. Shaking her head Peggy laid there on her back, initially feeling ashamed that she lost again.

However she noticed Melody laying on the mat as well. Did her kick connect too? Peggy couldn't remember. But... who won? Peggy laid there a few more moments trying to clear her head. She would work her way to her feet soon enough though and get information about what the hell just happened.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior - Page 8 Empty Re: Peggy McIntyre vs. Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:27 pm

"NIIIINE!"

"...huh?"

"TEEEEN!"

DING DING DING!

Just as Melody woke up, the bell rung. She was confused over what happened. Did Peggy pin her? No, she thought, she definitely heard ref scream 10 before the bell rung. Plus, the woman layed a few meters away from her. And she seemed to come to conscious only recently. The confusion was answered by the ref a few short moments later:

"I am sorry, ladies, but you both knocked yourselves out...literally. I had to end the match in a draw", ref would say to both Peggy and Melody.

Upon hearing the match ended in a draw (and with a similar announcement coming over the PA), Melody laid on her back, disappointed. Losses sucked, but a draw was even worse. Technically, nobody wins, both lose, and nothing gets solved about who is stronger. Melody laid on her back and groaned, both in pain and disappointment over the result.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Peggy groaned and he limbs flopped about on the mat aimlessly in the aftermath of the draw. She coughed as she tried crawling weakly towards the ropes to pull herself up. "H-how did I lose n' let Alaina down again.... what the shit.... how did I lose..." She said aloud, not to anyone in particular at this point.

Peggy was out of it, and in such a daze that she could barely remember details of the match. She only knew for sure that she was disappointed in herself for not closing it out when she had the chance.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Melody, hearing the disappointed Peggy reacting to the result of the match tried to get herself to a seat...

"Don't...don't beat yourself up, you didn't lose. Both of us just didn't win", Melody said in a dissapointed voice to Peggy, trying to reassure her opponent, although not sounding fully convinced of that last statement herself.

"Umm...how is your...nose?", Melody asked, remembering that, just over a minute ago, she saw blood coming from Peggy's nose after landing a stiff knee to the woman's face.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Peggy heard Melody talk, turning to face her. Peggy didn't look angry, mad or anything of the sort. She just looked worn out and let down, as well as bloody as the nose stopped bleeding but a good bit of peggy's face had dried blood smeared on it. "..It's fine. Thanks fer askin'." Peggy said with a pause. "I know at the end ya had me beat and I was lucky to knock ya out, but you are all right too, yeah?" Peggy asked. She felt like the tag match was lost because Alaina had to do the majority of the heavy lifting and Peggy let her down.

Here, Peggy blew it when she had control and at the end it looked to be Melody's match to win when the double KO happened. Peggy didn't like the feeling of being lucky to leave with a draw.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:19 am

"Y-yes", Melody would answer Peggy as she tried to push herself off of the mat.

By the time, she did, she noticed that her spine was severely hurting. All those moves from Peggy definitely left their mark on the green-haired girl, who likely wouldn't even think about going to work out for a little while.

"Make that a relative "yes"", Melody would add, before approaching Peggy, and giving her her hand to help her opponent get up to her feet.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

Peggy was still upset, and aggravated with herself. She was lucky to get a draw where Melody was screwed with a draw. Peggy was starting to wonder if she would ever get anywhere she wanted in the ranks at this point. She had been in a good deal of matches, and she managed to lose more than she won.

As she thought about that Melody offered to help her up. Peggy accepted the help but kept her gaze focused on the ground as she began to make her way wearily towards the ropes, hobbling along the way as she went.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 am

Melody looked just as upset with the loss as Peggy were. While she felt like she should've won, part of her felt that she would've been done if Peggy got another upper hand on her.

As she saw Peggy hobbling towards the ropes, Melody would say to her: "Call me anytime about finishing this match, Alaina should have my number"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:49 am

Peggy climbed through the ropes and glanced back at Melody. "Yeah.. sure, whatever." Peggy said as she hopped down to the ground and hobbled her way up the ramp. Melody was still in the ring, and still the focal point of the fans. Whatever. Peggy knew she had managed to screw up again, failing again.

She was starting to get to the point where her goal of coming to Japan was looking unattainable. Alaina and Julia training her looking like a fruitless waste of their time. She shook her head thinking this to herself as she kept going to the back, more than happy to get out of the public eye.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 am

Melody felt very sorry for Peggy hearing her answer, after trying to, somehow, cheer the woman up over the disappointing result. She had a feeling that Peggy wanted to get her momentum back by beating her, a fact that Melody could fully relate to, since she herself wanted this match to give her a bit of momentum going forward.

As Peggy finished her slow ascend up the ramp, and disappeared into the backstage, Melody left the ring, and went up the entrance ramp, disappointed about the lack of success in her short career as much as Peggy with hers.

Draw via Double KO

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8