by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

JaimeJohnsomXD, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 9 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by HighFly Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Alaina howled out in agony as her head was yanked back! The pain as unreal and she was tempted to tap, should have tapped to avoid risking injury! However, as Navi pulled back she kept trying to pry Navi's hands apart and push them up to slide them off her face if she couldn't bring forth the strength to out-power Navi!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II - Page 9 Empty Re: Alaina Sanders vs. Navi Florges II

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:41 pm

With all her remaining might, Navi pulled on Alaina as hard as she could to increase the damage on the Amazon's back. She tried to bring about the tap out before Alaina would break the hold, which sadly got weaker and weaker and easier to counter the harder she pulled.

And eventually, Navi lost that contest, with Alaina breaking the hold at her head...but not at her leg. Hurrying immidiately to not lose her advantage over Alaina, she got her legs away from her ankle, wrapped her hands around it, and pulled on Alaina's leg as hard as she could with a Half-Boston Crab, desperate to keep control over her last line of offensive that were her submission moves.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Alaina howled in agony again, her hands spread wide on the ground as Navi transitioned into a new hold! Alaina's body had been practically destroyed and the hold was almost too much. The amazon was clearly hurting as she grit her teeth and strained, trying to use the power left in her legs to push back and flip Navi over in a last second attempt to counter the hold!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 pm

"N...nooo...just tap...out...just...TAP....OU---AARGH!", Navi would try to keep the Crab in, hoping that her STF did enough damage to Alaina for her to tap out to the hold. However, it really seemed like she didn't give the Amazon enough of a credit. She relaxed the grip on her leg to try and apply it even harder, but she just gave away the advantage Alaina needed, as she would push both her legs back, and threw Navi on the ground!

Navi scrambled to get back to her feet before Alaina, knowing that if she losed her advantage completely, she would, most certainly, lose the match!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Alaina gasped for breath as she hobbled her, her ribcage now felt like it was on fire. She saw Navi up and knee she had to act accordingly.

Alaina moved toward Navi wincing in pain as she shot a quick big boot at her foes face! Alaina wanted to take Navi down and haul her back up, putting Navi's head between her legs again. This time there was no escape as Alaina was dead set on amabombing Navi into oblivion on the pavement below!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:54 pm

As she saw that Alaina was standing, almost on an instinct, Navi tried to send a forearm to Alaina's face. Sadly, the Amazon reacted faster than Navi, and managed to send a kick to her face.

Navi couldn't even try to get to her feet, let alone pull something out of a bag on Alaina. As the Amazon would pull her, first into her feet, then into the air for her finishing Ama-bomb, Navi knew it was over.

Alaina would harshly drop Navi onto the hard pavement, with the blonde letting out one final scream, arching her severly hurt spine, and dropping back to the ground, barely moving, and almost certainly unconscious.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 am

Alaina brought Navi crashing down and collapsed on top of her going for the pin! The amazon was gasping for air, laying limp on top of her smaller foe. She looked to be horribly bad off, and knew Navi was in much the same way. This match had taken a toll on both women and Alaina hoped against hope that it was over.

"ONE! TWO!"

The first couple counts came and Alaina remained on top of Navi, wondering if her foe would summon the energy for another surprise kick out...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 pm

As stubborn as Navi was, even she had her limits. As Alaina pinned her after the Amabomb, she laid unmoving after Alaina's finisher. Melody complained about the pain to her back at the mat, and Navi just took it on the hard pavement in the parking lot. Even if Navi was conscious, either the pain in her back, her being tired from the match, or even both wouldn't allow her to keep going.

As the ref put her hand down for the third count, and shouted: "THREE!", it was obvious to everyone that Navi was done, and Alaina finally managed to pin loudmouthed blonde in the match.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Alaina rolled off Navi but couldn't get up. She let out a loud moan of pain as she rolled onto her stomach only rising to her hands and knees.

Alaina win but it took a toll on her as well. Her
ribcage felt like it was on fire, and she was in a tremendous amount of pain. Alaina tried to stand only to fall back to her hands and knees.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

After a few seconds, a dim light of the parking lot made it's way through Navi's eyes, as the blonde partially regained consciousness, just in time when Alaina got off of her.

Turning her head, she noticed how Alaina tried to get to her feet, but was struggling to do so.

"What...?"

Navi tried to move her hands, or maybe turn around to try to get to her feet. And she was failing to do so. Her body barely responded, Navi only barely managing to move her fingers.

"Did...did I...lose?", she would ask Alaina with a painfull, sad voice, despite knowing the answer.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next