by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:12 pm

"Ah...o-oh...crap...", Melody's heart filled with worry as she checked on Tracer, even lightly slapping her cheeks, hoping that Lena wasn't knocked out...

...but she got no response, as Lena simply softly snored, completely KO'd after Melody's counter.

Melody looked around the room. The first thing that came to her mind was: "Damnit, Crap! I...did I actually go off the hook with her, again?!"

The second one was: "I...need to get her to a doctor...I couldn't have hurt her too badly...right?!".

With that, she immidiately dragged the brunette towards the edge of the ring, rolled to the outside, and picked Lena up, carrying her all the way to the medic's room in the gym...

=======

A minute later, after explained what happened to the doctor in the room, she left Lena in his room on a bed, while going to the locker room herself. She was in no mood for further training, even though she wasn't that tired. She wanted to exit the gym, and go home, to sleep through the entire day, or to at least wallow in misery...

But her conscience got the better of her: "I was the one who knocked her out. Who knows in what state she's going to be after she wakes up...I also need to apologize...".

Sighing, Melody quickly went to take a shower, changed to her street clothes, and took a seat at the reception of the gym, taking a chair that faced opposite the medical room, to await until Lena exitted it...

No matter how long it took...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:25 pm

It took Lena a little while to come to. Even then as she staggered out of the room, there was no anger toward Mel. The girl had a lot of potential, but seemed to hold herself back. If she could channel that energy she had in the closing moments of the match, she could have a prosperous career ahead of her.

Opening the door, she gave Mel a smile and a tired wave. Yawning slightly, she smirked at Mel, "Might ave to call you when I ave trouble sleepin luv. Seem you do the trick quite well."

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:18 am

Melody almost nodded off herself by the time Lena came to, and exit the medical room. However, the moment the door swung open and a yawning brunette came out of the room, Melody practically leapt to her feet to check on her: "I am SO sorry for what I did, Lena! I should've just ended the spar when I felt you were...off. How are you feeling right now?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Lena stretched with a loud yawn, cracking her neck, waving Melody off, "Calm down luv. I ain't crippled. I just got pinned....again. Looks like our match at Avalanche was beginner's luck then wasn't it?"

Checking herself, she shrugged, "A little sore, but nothing serious Mel."

5 months later...(for SleeperAgent94) - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Melody exhaled disappointingly: "Somehow...I really doubt that it was that..."

"I think I just didn't imagine my first few months in wrestling going like this. Maybe I was too optimistic...", she shook her head:

"Anyway, I owe you one for both this, and Avalanche. If you want, I can drive you home"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5