by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Strange Things Afoot

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Strange Things Afoot - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Things Afoot

Post by Maxy Fri May 12, 2017 6:28 pm

Kelly looks unsure of what to say. She kinda got what Alaina was saying, though she wouldn’t be surprised if there were still some who would do that anyway.

Wes tries to think of a way for his wife to get back on track mentally as the ladies talked. He had a feeling her brain might now in the aftermath of being fried after letting it all out. “How long do you plan on being in the area for?” he asked Alaina. “Maybe what might be best is if you two had a girls’ night out or something along those lines, and tomorrow we try to get you back in the ring. Got the feeling it might take a while to get things back to where they use to be, but if Alaina’s there too it might make things feel less difficult. You wouldn’t think of her differently, would you Ala?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Alaina nodded and agreed. "I was supposed to fly back tomorrow but I can go out tonight for sure." Alaina said. Doing something laid back would be a good thing for Kelly.

"Who is she facing tomorrow?" Alaina said, looking a bit confused.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Wes shook his head. “No one, I didn’t mean it that way. I mean she should get back in a ring of some kind to get her feeling for it back. It’s like we just hit the reset button on her and she need to get back in fighting shape both physically and mentally, though the former doesn’t appear to be a problem from what I can see. And I figured since you two have been in the ring with each other before it might not be a bad idea for Alaina to help get Kelly’s feet wet again, know what I mean?”

Kelly wasn’t against the two women hanging out tonight, which she didn’t have anything planned. Though she agreed that her getting back into the swing of things wouldn’t be easy even though everything wrestling related before she broke down came almost natural.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 15, 2017 9:47 pm

"Okay then it is settled, let's go out! Uhh where do you guys go for drinks around here anyway?" Alaina asked, not really knowing where to go around here. She also wasn't sure what to do later in the ring with Kelly but at the very least going out would buy them time.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Wes jokes “The basement,” though there was a small set up down there for that sort of thing if Alaina wanted to call him on it. “I’ll admit I don’t head out for that sort of thing often but there are a few places around here. “Maybe drive around until you find something that looks interesting?” he suggests. Kelly didn’t have any objections or preference on the matter.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am

Alaina shrugged, figuring she could find something. She assumed it would be her driving and Kelly doing most of the drinking. That was not a problem for Alaina. "All righty, get dressed and lets go then! I am ready to go whenever you are and the car is ready to go." Alaina said, hoping that she herself was dressed up enough to head out somewhere. She wasn't exactly expecting this but was more than happy to go along with it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue May 23, 2017 2:34 am

Kelly didn't need long to get ready to head out, leaving to freshen up a bit while making sure not to keep Alaina waiting for too long. Wes went to check on her after about 15 minutes or so. While Kelly technically only needed a little over 10 to clean up and get dressed, which she put on something similar to what she had on moments ago, Wes saw her staring at the mirror.

He left only to come back a moment later with a photo in his hand. "Take a look at this." He shows her a photo of the end of the match where their son Sion and daughter-in-law Daisuke won the tag belts. Even though it was contested in a ladder match he was using the photo to remind her of something. "As Alaina said even if there are people who use the mat for bad and their intentions are lower than dirt as they try to over compensate for a lack of talent by attempting to put on a sideshow of smut, then there are those who know and understand what wrestling truely is and practise what they preach...And if you think about it some of the morons who bought into that crap voted who we have in office."

She looked at her husband with a kind of split look and tells him "That's even more disturbing, even more so on the other side of the border, but I understand what you're saying." He put an arm around her and lets her lean in. "And there are those that want to learn from you. Regardless where they go after you're done with them you've made a difference in people's lives for the better."

"Well I know a certain someone who's made a difference in mine" she tells him with a little bit of a playful tone. "Easy there" Wes tells her "Alaina's waiting for you." Kelly almost forgot about that and went to head downstairs to join Alaina, though she stopped and turned back to give him a quick kiss before rejoining her. "Sorry for the wait, let's go." She looked a bit more positive than she did moments ago, which hopefully didn't go unnoticed on Alaina's end.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 am

Alaina waited downstairs as Kelly was getting ready. After a while Kelly came down and seemed to be much more loose, more like her usual self. Alaina figured that was a good sign, and nodded as the two went out to find wherever it is that they were going.

"So, how is the family doing? Anything new and exciting going on?" Alaina asked as they got in her rental car, starting their search for a bar. She was still surprised that no one had a recommendation, but that just meant their little search would be that much more fun.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue May 23, 2017 7:23 pm

“Not sure if exciting but my son Sion and his girl moved to Japan earlier in the year so them and the grandkids are on the other side of the world now.” She didn’t figure it be much relevance but mentioned anyway “And my two daughters Kayura and Fate are doing alright, though the thought of being single makes Kay feel a bit annoyed at times.” What was going on with Fate was a bit complex as she wasn’t your typical girl, a few years ago she wasn’t even one. Though she mentioned “As for Fate…well…it could take a while to mention what she’s going through if you want to know. “ She didn’t mind talking about it.

“How about you though?”

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed May 24, 2017 2:01 am

Alaina sat back and nodded listening to Kelly talk about her family. Her family was a ton bigger than she expected. "I am sure the kids are doing fine in Japan, the schools there are pretty good. Strict but good." Alaina said, referring to the education the grandkids were going to be getting. "I wouldn't worry about Kay since being single isn't the end of the world I am not single but... I dunno anymore with Bryan sometimes." Alaina added with a shrug and sigh.

"Me? I mean, I am doing good. My career kinda stalled out after I lost the title... and a bunch of other matches but I am doing what I can to make it back." Alaina said, her words sounding genuine but not fully enthusiastic.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content