by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Viper's Hatred

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Viper's Hatred Empty The Viper's Hatred

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 am

Brittany was in a slump. First Brittany had lost her title to Cecilia then she had lost against Karina in a humiliating fashion. Brittany was using her free time lately to train at the AFW gym to make sure that she stayed in peak physical condition. Brittany had just finished her workout and was relaxing in the locker room while thinking o ways to get back on top. Brittany knew that her time in the spotlight had ended but that didn't mean that Brittany was just going to disappear. Brittany was going to return with a vengeance and she was going to climb to the top again.

Brittany had just changed out of her work gear and was standing around in her bra and panties as she carried a towel on her shoulder. Brittany knew that no other wrestlers were in the locker room at this time as they had all learned that this was Brittany's time and they stayed out of her way.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

The Viper's Hatred Empty Re: The Viper's Hatred

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 am

After finishing another match, Karina was going to call it a night though since she knew no one was going to be around at this hour to take a shower, she decided to take the opportunity to take one without having to go all the way home. She was dressed in her usual wrestling outfit, rubbing her left shoulder while she entered the locker room. She made her way to the row of lockers her own was, wondering what to do for the rest of her night after this while she hummed rather pleasantly as she stopped at her own locker.

She opened it, taking out her phone to briefly look through her messages before she placed it back inside and began to undress herself, first taking off her jacket, followed by her zipped top to reveal her bare, ample chest before she would kneel down to start untying her wrestling boots to take them off, her stockings followed rather quickly and wiggled out of her shorts, leaving herself in just her panties. She grabbed the pile of clothing, stuffing it within her locker to take him later to have it washed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:48 am

Brittany was just about to step into the shower when she heard someone else enter the locker room. Brittany scowled as she moved to find out who would dare intrude on Brittany's free time. Brittany turned the corner to see Karina standing in front of the lockers. "You!" Brittany would yell out before quickly moving towards Karina. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

Brittany wouldn't waste anytime attacking Karina as Brittany would try to move behind Karina and shove her chest first into the lockers. "Did you come here to rub in your victory over me!" Brittany would continue to yell as she hadn't forgotten what Karina had done to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:07 am

Karina closed her locker door once everything was in place, bring the towel around her shoulder while she was standing in only her black panties, exposing her hardened body to whoever saw though she seemed a lot more comfortable around girls, even though she hadn't spotted one tonight. Just when she was ready to leave, she heard a familiar voice and turned her head towards the advanced Brittany, raising a brow as the woman seemed rather mad before Karina had even said anything.

She gasped when Brittany decided to go on the attack already, shoved her up against the lockers and causing her breasts to flatten against the cold steel, hissing as she turned her head to look over her shoulder at the assailant. " ..Tch. One, I had no idea you were here.. Two, I don't get why you're so mad since you enjoyed it. " She snickered, then tried to push herself from the locker and make Brittany take a few steps back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:34 am

Brittany tried to hold Karina against the lockers but Karina was soon able to get Brittany to back up a few steps. "Why am i so angry? You humiliated me in that ring!" Brittany said as even though she may have enjoyed it Brittany was supposed to be the dominant one, at least in her mind. "You're lucky i don't kick your ass right here and humiliate you like you did to me." Brittany said as she would back away from Karina.

"But we all know that if you didn't get sexual in that ring. I would have crushed you physically." Brittany said as she remembered pounding Karina's tits flat with her fists. "I am the most dominant fighter in this league. You just got lucky the last time we met." Brittany said as she tried to justify her loss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:46 am

Once she was released, the woman turned to face Brittany, who quickly became a target for Karina to take down once more though since she was looking forward to the shower, delayed that thought for the time being. " You can try.. If you fail though, no one will stop me from thoroughly crushing and humiliating every inch of your body.. " Karina's tone was a rather serious one, her eyes narrowed when Brittany continued and made things a lot more enticing for Karina.

She stepped forward, closing the distance relatively quickly so she could press herself up against the woman, glaring right into her eyes while she would make sure to pit her bare chest and abs against her previous opponent. " Tell you what, then.. Take off your clothes and come take a shower with me, once I am done with you I will make good on my promise, making you lick the sweat off my body. " With that, she would pull away to head towards the shower room.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:19 am

Brittany would meet Karina's glare as Brittany would not back down to the woman in front of her. Oh, i'll join you in the shower but don't think things will end the same as last time. Once i am done showing you just how superior i am to you. I am going to use every inch of your body as my personal plaything. Then once i am done ravaging your body. I will make you like every inch of sweat off of my body." Brittany would say as she would begin to strip off what little clothes she was wearing.

"Just don't go crying to your girlfriend after i humiliate you." Brittany would say as she would follow Karina into the shower while making sure that Karina got a good look of just how stunning Brittany's naked body actually was.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:03 am

" So it's basically just rough sex we're going to have now.. " Karina tried not to laugh loudly and stepped into the shower room, choosing one of the bigger group stalls where they had plenty of free space to move around and do stuff, casually turning each knob around and experimented until each nozzle brought out the right amount of heat where it would not burn. " I beat you once, and I'll do it again. " She spoke out when Brittany said that last part, turning to face the woman while placing a hand upon her hips.

" There's no crowd or referee stopping me from really breaking you down and making you scream out my name in submission. " She grinned wide, lowering herself in a crouch with her arms raised, licking her lips as she took in Brittany's features. " Be prepared to become my chew toy. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:46 pm

Brittany watched Karina intently as her opponent moved into a crouch. "The only thing you will be chewing on is the bitter taste of defeat." Brittany would say as Brittany decided to make the first move. Brittany would quickly take a step forward making sure not to slip on the tile. "I am going to make you my personal toy by the end of this." Brittany would say as she would aim a stiff punch at Karina's chest.

Brittany hadn't forgot their last match and Brittany was going to make sure that if she started breast boxing Karina. She wasn't going to stop until Karina was crying and begging for mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:53 am

With an anticipated glare did she wait for Brittany to get ready and luckily she did not need to wait long before the would came in close and within arm's reach, getting that fist right into her chest! She flinched, recoiling backwards while her breasts gave a healthy bounce from the impact, not quite catching Karina off guard this time since she knew Brittany seemed to enjoy to torture her breasts last time.

Not one to delay for a counter attack, she would move back within range, clenching her own hand in a tight fist and went for a wide arc upwards, aiming to uppercut Brittany's right breast as payback.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down