by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Viper's Hatred

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Viper's Hatred - Page 5 Empty Re: The Viper's Hatred

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

Brittany gripped Karina's hair tightly as she struggled in Karina's bear hug. Brittany soon felt Karina slowly approach her breasts but before she could bury Karina's face in her cleavage, Karina managed to get her mouth around Brittany's nipple. Brittany let out a moan as her nipple stiffened in Karina's mouth. Brittany's struggles began to slow as she tried to pull Karina's mouth away from her nipple.

"Is that all you can do? This isn't enough to make me cum." Brittany said as she moaned while roughly pulling on Karina's hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:09 am

Karina wasn't done by a long shot, her teeth began to massage and lightly nip at the nipple before she began to firmly suckle upon it, flinching when the woman kept her attention on Karina's hair to use it as a sort of handlebar to guide Karina elsewhere but if there was something about Karina that made her a threat it was her stubbornness to maintain control!

She didn't reply, mainly focusing on keeping Brittany in the hug, crushing her strength away with her powerful arms while she considered her next option. The woman wanted to tame Karina, so to counter that Karina had to dominate her opponent to the point where she couldn't even lift a finger, giving her a glare before she tried to slam Brittany down to the hard floor!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:44 am

Brittany struggled in Karina's grasp as her opponent tried to crush the fight out of her. Brittany kept her grip on Karina's hair as she tried to cause Karina as much pain as possible. Brittany saw the look in Karina's eyes but before she could do anything Karina slammed Brittany down against the wet tile. Brittany let out a gasp of pain as she was crushed against the ground leaving er groaning in pain.

Brittany could only look at her rival as she tried to deal with the sudden pain radiating through her back. Brittany tried to roll over in an attempt to crawl away from Karina before Karina could attack Brittany again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 am

Karina had a new idea, hunching over as the woman began to turn, presenting that rather delicious rear for the starving beast, who would suddenly pounce down on top of Brittany to not only keep her on her stomach but also to gain a much better position on top of her. Karina wasn't sure how to go with this, to either force her opponent to the point where she might just break a bone or two, the other option was to just fuck her silly! There was a third option, though that required her to soften her opponent up first.

She decided to just wing it for now, trying to grab Brittany's arms to bring them over her thighs and trap them there before her hands would go down to the girl's chin to try and fit her up in a nice camel clutch!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:03 am

Brittany didn't make it too far away before Karina sat down on her back. "Get off of me, you fat ass." Brittany said as she was stuck in a rather bad situation. Brittany couldn't do much as she felt Karina set her up for the camel clutch. "Let go of me." Brittany said as she braced herself for the pain to come.

Brittany would try her best to slip free from Karina's grip hoping that the water from the showers would give Brittany a chance to get free. "Once i get free, i am going to show you what a real woman can do." Brittany said as she tried her best to get free from Karina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:50 am

" Now Now, It's time you were taken down by a real woman, and a real warrior.. " She tightened her grip on Brittany's chin, eyes dead locked upon the back of the woman's head while she changed her grip so one hand would just hold and pull on that chin. While it was not going to be as strong as it would have with both hands, she had a different plan in mind, mainly to fulfill the first words of what she had just said, her tongue moving along her own lips as she could taste her own lips and the water that came down from the shower heads, not all that bothered that the warm water rained down.

Her other hand would venture back, scratching along Brittany's back with the back of her fingernails before they stopped at the woman's rear, giving each cheek a hard slap before trying to dive that hand between the woman's legs so she could try and resume getting the woman off by trying to finger her silly with two fingers!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:36 am

Brittany gritted her teeth as Karina bent her back at a painful angle. "I'll keep my eyes out for when i see a real woman." Brittany said before she felt Karina shift her grip on her chin. Brittany felt Karina's nails trace down her back before giving her ass a quick slap. "Don't you dare." Brittany said as she did her best to try and free herself from Karina's grip now that she was using only one hand.

Brittany wouldn't be able to do it fast enough though as Karina managed to slip her fingers into Brittany's excited sex. Brittany was forced to let out a moan as Karina fingered her causing Brittany to experience a mix of pain and pleasure as she tried to escape her tormentor.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:02 am

Karina's fingers went in deep, both digits looking to thrust in different rhythm to keep the woman surprised but also because she was focused on hurting Brittany along the way. She grinned down at her opponent while she pulled back on that chin, looking to push the woman through her pain and pleasure limits, if they had been set by any other opponent. " That's right, moan for the better woman.. " She gripped that chin tightly while she thought about other stuff to do to Brittany, licking her own lips at the sight of the woman quivering underneath her.

She added a third finger into the mix, angling and curling those fingers to try different things so the pace didn't fall into repeat. She wiggled her rear into Brittany's back just to taunt her further. " Sure you just don't want to get on your knees to eat me out? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Brittany couldn't help but let out a moan as Karina fingered her towards orgasm. "Fuck you bitch!" Brittany moaned out as she would buck her hips to try and dethrone Karina. "They only way i'm going to eat you out is if you force me." Brittany said even as she drew closer and closer to orgasm.

Brittany was in a bad position as Karina was completely dominating her now. Brittany needed to get free before Karina literally fucked her into submission.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:01 am

Taking no more prisoners, Karina made sure to drive three fingers in unison within that wet sex, a rapid series of thrusts given to make sure that her sexual assault was both swift yet thorough, leaving not a single spot untouched by those fingers. Her lips curled into a grin when the woman underneath her spoke, punishing her by pulling even harder on her chin to make that back start to feel more pressure than it would have probably wanted.

" Can be arranged, my dear Brittany.. Seems like I'll be two wins over you, though I'm sure Cecilia will try to beat you up a lot as well to keep up with me.. " She then wiggled her rear down upon Brittany's lower back to get company and to put more pressure on that spine, seeming very casual about what she was doing to the poor blonde.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down