by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Between Matches at the tournament

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Between Matches at the tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: Between Matches at the tournament

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Kirin eyed the redhead cooly for a moment... and she smiled. Oh god, did it feel good to smile, she realized, warm and genuine and truly satisfied. She could lose her head in a heated match, but taunting was nothing to her. She had dealt with those sort of issues like her body long ago when she joined the league.

"More or less," she said sweetly. "There's some lonely girls here out on their own, and I just think they could use somebody giving them a kind word and a helping hand now and then, instead of a chair to the head." She laughed musically at her own joke and smiled some more. "Thank you for your time, but I've said my piece."

She'd wink at Sarah and walk back towards Masane with a proud grin plastered to her face. Quietly, she almost felt like she had won a match. She had confirmed for herself what she'd expected, beyond a doubt. Sarah was irredeemably cold, and she seemed to live off riling people up, getting attention and harming people to confirm herself just because that was all she had: herself. The fact that she'd said "you don't know me" was a lot of proof to her, but the very next words she'd spoken had actually proved it to herself even more. She had at least confirmed to herself that Sarah was hopeless, which seemed to take a load off her mind. It was like being mad at a hurricane, and that just didn't help anything. So she didn't.

She'd throw in a confident wiggle of her butt for good measure as she turned into Masane's room, practically glowing. "Told her," she'd say brightly, not bothering to respond to Sarah unless she saw her try something from the corner of her watchful eye.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Between Matches at the tournament - Page 4 Empty Re: Between Matches at the tournament

Post by Darius Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 pm

Sarah frowned as the woman.....smiled at her. It wasn't something that talking to her usually resulted in. She smiled herself when she mentioned slamming a chair into another girl's head; she'd have to try that in her next match. A hurricane was a good way to describe the Queen of Brawl, as she left a path of destruction and pain wherever she went. The only difference was this hurricane wasn't going anywhere.

Sarah eyed the woman as she strut away from her, like she had won something. Smirking, Sarah fished into the pocket of her jacket. "Oh wait!" she suddenly gasped. "What's this?" And then she pulled out the thing that all the trouble was about; Masane's sash. "Looks like I did have it after all," she sneered. She gripped it between her hands, and with a wink at Kirin, would give it a slight tear down the middle.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Kirin ignored the punk's chatter completely. It wasn't as though she'd doubted she had it. The faint tear barely registered on her ears, almost cracking her smile but she made herself move along. "It's Masane's fight," she assured herself mutely in her head. She didn't even expect that she'd destroy it anyway. It was HER trophy now, and that was her "proof" of her "win." She didn't give Sarah so much as a sideways glance and attempted to return to the room anyway, undaunted in the end by Sarah's attempts.

"Pleasure speaking with you!" she'd call back if she reached the door without further interruptions.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Sarah scowled, hoping for a rise out of the woman. Personally she didn't care for the belt, even if it was one of her trophies, she had plenty of others mounted on her wall. Sge grinned the widest and darkest she could ever do. "Oh no, I assure you," Sarah chuckled. "The pleasure is all mine."

And then she tore the sash right down the middle.

Sarah let the two pieces fall to the ground, and then shrugged uncaringly. "Bye, little piggy," she said smiling and waving. "Run along back to the market now." With that Sarah turned her back on the woman, and started off down the hall again.

As she did though, she suddenly revealed a wallet with a flick of her wrist. Turns out she had pickpocketed the woman when she turned her back on her. She took the money it contained first, and then she pulled out the woman's ID, peering at what it said.

"Kirin Sumomo, huh?" she muttered reading the name aloud. She grinned to herself, and tossed the empty wallet over her shoulder. "Man, I love this place." Sarah shoved her hands in her pockets and continued down the hall, and started whistling to herself again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:34 pm

((wouldn't imagine Kirin's wrestling attire attire to have her wallet in it, but can work around it...))

Kirin listened quietly just inside the door, wincing a bit at the tear. Unable to help herself, she'd wait for the footsteps to fade, patient as Buddha as she didn't speak with Masane right away, but smiling softly. When Sarah had gone, looking back at the hall. She'd sigh softly and return to the hall, finding the split sash by its lonesome.

She ignored the whistling as it left, sure that Sarah was a irredeemable bully not with the effort acknowledging. She was sure Masane and plenty others would feel differently, but that was their business. The extra years had taught her better, she liked to think.

She'd delicately bring the pieces back and holding them up with a blush at Masane once she'd entered and shut the door. "I think I can fix it," she said, not sure if she should feel proud or embarrassed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:09 pm

Masane's heart sank at the sight of the torn sash, in a state of pure shock. "She... she... Why the hell did you have to antagonize her like that?!" She shouted, feeling brokenhearted and guilty at the sight of the gift Yatori had trusted her was broken in half. She was angry. Angry at Kirin, angry at Sarah... angry at the whole world right now. "Leave. Leave right now. I.. I don't know what I'm going to do right now."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Kirin's heart sank deeply at Masane's shout. She did think she could fix it, but for the first time in her career here, she felt like she'd let one of the girls down. HER girls, in a sense.

Kirin's smile was, for once, irreparable, and she hung her head a bit. The mother nodded. "I understand, dear... I'm sorry," she said plainly, and placed the two pieces at the foot of the bed.

She told herself that threatening Sarah wouldn't have done any better. She would have been likely to do it if she had been any more polite or aggressive, or maybe even do it before Masane's eyes if they had a bout. But her heart felt heavy with sympathy for the girl, and the hurt of failing her, even a little.

"Get well," she said softly, tenderly and solemnly patting her leg as she turned for the door. She had still had a match to win.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 am

Masane gingerly held the two straps of cloth that used to be Yatori's sash in both hands, looking at it. She couldn't believe her eyes. How could that woman do this? To others it may seem like just a nomal piece of cloth, but she had traded this piece of cloth for her Obi. Yatori had wanted her Obi, and wanted her to wear her sash instead. Looking at this torn cloth was like seeing the Obi she worked so hard to attain torn before her eyes, and breaking the trust she had with Yatori. She didn't blame Kirin or even Sarah. She blamed herself. She was too weak. If she was stronger, she could've done something about this. That's what she believed in her mind. It didn't matter to her that it could be fixed, what mattered to her was the fact it was torn apart in the first place. She clenched her teeth tightly around the cloth, feeling herself shaking before she raised a fist up above the night stand, and slammed her fist into it, effectively making it crumble. After her act of rage, she quietly broke into tears.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4