by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 203 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:32 pm

"Uuff!" Eirina could feel Eileen's shapely rump brushing over her pretty face as she quickly shoved her off of her, and Eileen was on the mat again. But she didn't show any sign of stopping as she attempted to grab her arm, going for an armbar. Knowing what might happen if she were to let Eileen pull her arm and put her in an armbar, Eirina quickly tried to pull her arm back and attempted to get up to prevent her arm from being stretched-

-only to be stopped by Eileen's left leg bouncing against Eirina's breasts, causing the blue-haired woman to yelp. Still, she would try to pull back her arm to prevent herself from being trapped in the submission hold. In the meantime, she would try to grab Eileen by her ankle with her other hand. She had something planned for that, but she needed to get herself in a better position first before she could start executing it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 Empty Re: Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers

Post by scorn53 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:45 pm

The armbar was barely a move that required great power; beyond torquing the arm past the point of bending that was. Eileen only had half the intention to work her foes arm, removing it from the rest of the fray. The rest of her focus was on the embarrassing sight created by her legs bouncing off that heavy bosom, which would have already released them from their covers for maximum humiliation had Eirina's attire not been so battle tested.

"Learn...your damn...PLACE...!" Knowing the possibility of locking in the full armbar was far outweighed by the prospect of Eileen hobbling on one leg for the rest of the match, Eileen gave one final might thrust of her free leg to that bosom, nearly making Eirina's healthy chest mushroom outright from her attire, before the redhead released. Shuffling away, she'd latch hands to soothe the mild ache upon that ankle, which would have been considerably worse had she given her foe time.

All the while, not taking her fierce scowl from her German cohort.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Thankfully, the assault on her breasts didn't manage to cause a wardrobe malfunction, much to Eirina's relief. Though they felt a little sore, Eirina would ignore the pain for a moment as she would focus on Eileen's ankle, planning to go for an ankle lock. But, before she could accomplish anything, another shot was made at her healthy bosom, this time almost forcing them out of their confines. "Aaahh!!" Eirina cried out, releasing Eileen's ankle before she moved away from her to nurse her aching chest.

"Urgh..." she winced, fixing her top to make sure that her breasts were still within their snug confine before she looked back at Eileen. Regaining her composure, she smirked at her and said, "Oh, get real. It's obvious that my place is on top of you," she surely enjoyed seeing that seething glare from her redheaded opponent, and she hoped that Eileen's judgment would be clouded by her anger. "You may as well lie back and let me have fun with your body," she said. "After all, I already have a date arranged for me."

After saying that, she would glance at the reigning champion outside the ring and give him a flirtatious wink.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 pm

With both fighters somewhat designated purposefully towards bouts of a sexual nature, it was a surprise to no-one that the attire upon their busty frames as as sturdy and firm as their personalities, much to the disappointment of the roaring crowd. And likely Leo.

Briefly checking her own attire simply out of reflex from watching Eirina's own adjustment, Eileen's scowl returned as she latched eyes onto the beauty before her.

"Your place?"
She'd tilt her head with a curious pout, as if the conversation topic was alien to her despite it being the focus of the match thus far.

Grin promptly returning, she'd extend her right hand to point at the beauty a short deal away from her, before lowering it, to point at the sole of her lifted boot. Her motion giving the answer as to where she believed Eirina belonged, Eileen would not be so busy with her goading as to notice the attention of her opponent shifting. But rather than capitalise directly, she'd simply put hands to hips.

Pacing between the line of sight Eirina and Leo had with one another, the redhead purposefully held her back to the aforementioned champion, before once more extending a finger to the beauty before her as she blocked her vision of Leo. This time however, to simply wag.

"Ah ah...don't be hoping for a main course...when the starter is leaving you choking..."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am

Leo watched with more than a little interest, particularly at the wobble of Eirina's bust as Eileen made her girls something of a target for a few sneaky shots... As the Spanish hentai champion watched for what he was sure would be a wardrobe malfunction at any minute, the commentator beside him was force to ask the question he had put to the champ just moments ago again..

"So... you never answered my question... you just hushed me abruptly and lean forwards to watch the match more closely... Consider that you will be facing the winner of this match, just who are you rooting for here?"

"Hmm..?" Leo mumbled as if he was still too busy watching and waiting to hear the commentator beside him.

"Who am I rooting for? Wellllllll, there's enough of me to go around." At that point Einara flashed a wink his way and he grinned "And seems these girls seem to want a piece of me so bad, I reckon it would be down right ungentlemanly of me not to give the girls what they want. It doesn't much matter to me who wins here, I'm happy to take on one and then the other..." He leaned back cockily in his chair and wrapped his hands around the back of his head "In the ring and in the bedroom..." Eileen walked in between Einara and Leo

"Heh, and with the way red here keeps showing me her ass.." Leo said, perhaps loud enough even for Eileen to hear "I'm starting to think she's asking me to take her over one knee and give her a nice long spanking."

Spotlight
characters:
Tension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 ELZuoMvTension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 OG5hnuaTension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 Cg3CzYmTension Hentai #1 contender match: Frau Doktor Eirina vs. Eileen Sommers - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Eirina made an annoyed huff when Eileen got between her and her future date. "Tsk, tsk, tsk..." she shook her head disapprovingly. "Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a girl when she's trying to ask for a date? And you're showing him your bum," she said in an almost petulant manner before she decided that she might have to show her displeasure towards her opponent physically instead of verbally by coming forward and pushing her towards the ropes.

"Starter? Pfft, don't make me laugh. You're even hardly an appetizer," she taunted her redheaded counterpart, deciding to finally unleash her barbs as she tried to push her towards the ropes, not wanting to give her any chance to push back. Also, she would take this chance to caress Eileen's body, trying to cop a feel while pushing her.

Certainly, such a sight would be an enjoyable one for everyone watching this match, including the reigning champ himself, Leo.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Yet again, only particular words reached the ears of the red haired figure, with seemingly none of those intended to gain a reaction from her even gaining a glare. Save for the one Eileen was already giving.

Rather, she simply rolled her shoulders slightly back, and with hands still holding her extravagant hips, she let loose a hearty chuckle; mouth wide and chest jiggling, as the redhead seemingly found herself being referred to as barely a starter somewhat amusing.

"So what does this make you...a snack? Less than that? Hmm...Yes...Chewing gum would perhaps be an apt metaphor. And it's time to wipe you off my boot..." Moving into action far too late, the redhead would find both force and wandering hands upon her figure, as a hearty push from her counterpart forced bare skin to both touch the ropes to her back, and against a mushy chest to her front.

Responding but with a snarl at the fingers digging softly into her flesh, Eileen would respond in kind, albeit as ever trying to up the ante. Bringing both hands low, she'd snake them around her opponents hips, before each hand found a perky bum cheek in its midst. From there, it was a simple case of out-fondling her foe, snarling and baring her teeth yet still, as she pulled Eirina closer via her rear.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm

With their chests mushrooming against each other, Eirina would make sure that Eileen would be kept in place, not wanting to give her a chance to get away from her current position, even as she felt the redhead's hands wandering to her plush rear, and she had to consciously bite back a yelp when she felt Eileen's hands squeezing on the cheeks of her bum. She had to admit that those hands felt nice. If only Eileen herself weren't such an insufferable butt, she would enjoy the feeling of her hands kneading on her rear even more.

"Hey, chewing gum is good for your health, you know? You can keep your breath fresh and improve your memory by chewing gum," Eirina retorted before she decided to pull back, bringing Eileen with her. Then, she would try to pivot and throw Eileen back, aiming to throw the redhead towards the opposite ropes with an Irish whip. She was planning to deliver a clothesline takedown the moment Eileen rebounded back to her from the opposite ropes.

Just because this match was a hentai match didn't mean she couldn't whip out some wrestling moves. Also, a hardstyle hentai match would require her to use wrestling moves, after all.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:10 pm

"My mistake...I forget who I'm facing..." Smirking as ever in response to Eirina's quick quip back, Eileen for the moment held further response as she focused on the hold at hand. There'd be time to retort later she figured, ideally when she was either looking down at her downed German counterpart or had a similarly advantageous position. Still, there'd be plenty of time to think just what she'd say in said posture. This was a title match after all. Only her best insults would do.

With fingers digging into soft, Eirina-owned-rear, Eileen fought an increasingly firm grip to her own great bosom with a firmer grip of her own. She'd caress the soft, plump flesh she held; practically massaging a cheek each in her hand. As opposed to the rest of the figure held against her, save for Eirina's jiggly chest, the skin Eileen held in her hands was soft and malleable, almost like putty ripe for playing, in comparison to thighs or an abdomen that wouldn't concave to wandering hands in the slightest. For now, she withheld the use of her nails with a somewhat restrained grip; scratching the rear she held would in a way be admitting defeat in this particular encounter; that she could not deal with the bosom-grip clad to herself, thereby it would of seemed she felt the need to cheat to take control.

Alongside the obvious fact of course, that she didn't intend to redden those firm cheeks just yet.

A part of the redhead intended to ravish the beauty here and now, even if such was an uncharacteristic move of the German beauty. She preferred long, methodical, sexually-themed attacks over directly latching hands or even lips to places they shouldn't be, but given Eirina wasn't buckling in the slightest to any of her attacks so far, the former was certainly becoming appealing. A win was a win, regardless of the method used to achieve. And with the intoxicating, sweet perfume of Eirina filling the redheads nostrils with every lengthy inhale at such a distance, ravishing her foe definitely became appealing.

Before Eileen could make good on her own grip, hands loosening as her foe began to move, the redhead found motion forced upon her via her breasts nonetheless; her figure pulled towards Eirina with a somewhat nasty tit grab, before she found herself flying past the beauty. Pacing across the ring without an issue, much like the retort Eileen simply bided her time; keen to deliver a response when her speed carried her back to the figure now waiting for her, with a means of attack already in mind.

A shame it was then, that Eirina as expected had an assault ready for her all the same!

Arms coming up around her foe as it became apparent Eileen intended for a somewhat rough take down of sorts, the redhead would find her efforts not only muffled but somewhat heavily distorted, as arm met collarbone in nasty fashion. Her arms slipping around the hips of her firm foe all the same, albeit with a grip that was the very definition of loose, Eileen found herself clinging on as her figure gave way; inadvertently pushing into Eirina as her body began to fall to the floor, perhaps even bringing the two to the ropes if her foe did not respond!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Seeing that Eileen rebounding back to her from the ropes, Eirina swung her extended arm as hard as she could, taking the redhead German down with a clothesline takedown. She managed to hit Eileen right at her collarbone, but instead of successfully taking her down with the clothesline takedown, her redheaded counterpart managed to retain her stance, albeit by leaning against her. "Tch!" Eirina clicked her tongue, feeling the weight of the red-haired woman before her. She could feel Eileen wrapping her arms around her waist, but Eirina saw no immediate problem from that.

"Alright, we'll do this the hard way, then..." Eirina said as she would then wrap her arms around Eileen, heaving her up so that their bountiful breasts were mashed against each other, an appealing sight for all who attended to see the match. She would try to give Eileen a squeeze, pushing their breasts into each other even more before trying to lift her up, throwing her over with a belly-to-belly suplex, hoping to send her crashing down into the mat behind her.

Eirina should start going for the more risque part of the match, considering that this was a hentai match, albeit a hardstyle one. But, considering that Eileen had been nothing but a stubborn mule, she needed to weaken her with a little bit of pummeling before she could start ravaging her senseless. And she was actually looking forward to face the current reigning champion himself, and she needed to get rid of Eileen in order to get her date with the current champion.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next