Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother

2 posters

Go down

Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother Empty Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother Yumi_b10
Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother Cana_b10 vs Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother Missy_10

Conditions: Match will take place in a small bedroom on a queen-sized bed. Yumi and Cana must smother Missy once in order to win. Missy must smother Yumi and Cana twice in order to win. Winner(s) can do whatever they want with the loser(s).

Cana and Yumi would enter the small bedroom they were assigned to, wearing bikinis. Cana laughed as she entered with her friend, wrapping an arm around Yumi's shoulder as they walked in. "Hahaha! Don't worry Yumi! Everything will be fun!" Cana laughed as she looked at her nervous friend.

Yumi would look at her and shake her head. "Every time we're in one of these matches, it always seems like we're just being thrown in as punching bags," Yumi grumbled before yelping as Cana pushed Yumi onto the queen-sized bed and laid next to her.

"Ah come on! It's fun to be used around like that~" Cana cooed as she teased her friend who rolled her eyes.

"That's cause you're a freaking masochist," Yumi sighed before sitting up and getting off the bed and standing at the edge, "So who did you find as our opponent?"

"Oh just someone fun," Cana giggled as she sat up. Yumi glanced at Cana nervously, she didn't like the sound of that.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother Empty Re: Handicap Bedroom Smother Match: Yumi and Cana vs Mean Missy Smother

Post by BloodstalkerZ Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 am

Walking into the bed room wearing a red trench coat looking pissed "So my debut match I've been trying to set up for weeks was cancel and then while I was having fun with a wimp," He moves to a chair and starts to take off her coat "I get a text saying to show up here. "  she turns showing off her one piece thog looks at the 2 girls "so witch one of you bitchs. Sent Me the text to fight?."

Missy was pissed, she was bothered by one of them while she was woman handling a cute boy. "Now I know you." She points to yumi "My soon be boyfriends kid talks about you. He's a fan. Hell I was playing with him before coming here. Now you." She looks at Cana. "I don't know who you are." She starts to walk toward them

She walks up to Cana "So was it you? I mean yumi looks like she's scared of me now you. Maybe you got some balls. Hell I know I got a strap on for your ass." She pushs her chest hard agest Cana trying to knock her over.

"So what's this match about?"

BloodstalkerZ
BloodstalkerZ

Back to top Go down