by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Topic: Wrestling?

+20
Vcom7418
Mystery Dragon
M.J.Caboose14
Old_Man_Tai
acuyra
kerflubble
Alexandra
Serpon
BootsForSpooks
BritBrat
Yori
St.Ambs
SleeperAgent94
LtLukas
Link-mon
LARIATO
FlameofHope
killcarrion
SimplyMoon
Lobo
24 posters

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

Go down

1 - Topic: Wrestling? - Page 69 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Harrier Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:12 pm

I would halfway understand some love for biker themed Baron Corbin. But middleschool teacher Mr. Corbin? Not so much.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 am

The tall Applebees waiter does not provoke rampant lust.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:03 am

Ya'll clearly don't spend much time with middle aged housewives, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Tenille Dashwod aka Emma debuted last friday in Impact Wrestling. Pretty big coup for the company in my opinion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:36 pm

I have now watched AEW Dynamite 4 to 6. 4 was a spotfest and nothing to write home about, but it still beat a vast majority of RAWs and SDs I have seen over the years. 5 was much better and has easily reached my top 100 of televised non PPV events, and 6 was very good in my opinion.

*The inner circle video with le champion from episode 6 is just great. Jericho is 48 years old and can´t keep up very much in the ring anymore, but he would still outwrestle an 48 year old Hogan or Diesel with an arm tied behind his back. His aura is tangible and I especially like the father/son dynamics with Sammy Guevara and the silent Jake Hager who just looks irritated in the camera. Santana and Ortiz are just goons, but ok.
*I am not sure if I know what Cowboy Shit is, but I am finally sold on Hangman Page. Not exactly the next SCSA, but a solid upper midcarder at least.
*Also not sure if I buy Brandi Rhodes as vamp. Probably not.
*Sammy Guevara plays a good cocky heel. He is athletic and dynamic, I like him. In WWE, he would just be a cruiserweight in a speedo.
*To my own amazement, I like Best Friends and the dark Order. The teams I probably don´t like are Private Party and Young Bucks. Private Party because they dress like clowns and Young Bucks because they feel completely random and spotmonkeyish for me despite being long in the business and RL brothers.
*Shawn Spears has marginally improved from his time in WWE. Should be a midcard heel, but has a great manager with Tully Blanchard.
*Contrary to many, I like the womans division. Riho is cute, Emi Sakura plays the aging teacher role very well. Even Jayme Hayter, who is a pudgy version of Paige somehow, interacts with the audience whenever she can and that is just great. Some more bodies would not hurt though. I am thinking about Peyton Royce for obvious reasons, but Dana Brooke, Asuka, Kairi Sane and Sara Logan could also take their chances.
*For the tag team division, I would like to see the Major Bros and the B-team move over. Bo Dallas is quite good as a delusional heel and Curtis Axel a solid hand.
*Creatively, Cody, Pac and Moxley made the absolutely right decision to leave WWE.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Honestly Private Party is my fave team that AEW introduced to me. I loves them so much. They're so talented, and they have great personalities. As soon as Luchasaurus is back I will be sooooo happy. He wrestled at an indie event on the 7th so I expect him back soon.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:52 pm

I am going to a WWE houseshow again today. As it is in Germany, I hope to see WALTER in some capability but I want to see many people I have not seen when I was at the last houseshow 2017, and that even includes Corbin, sigh.

EDIT : Looking forward to see the Miz again. The guy was really giving his best for us last time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:07 am

The houseshow I went to yesterday had the following results:

WWE RAW Women's Title Match
Becky Lynch (c) defeated Lacey Evans by submission
Pretty poor match. Started slow, lots of stalling. People were not exactly hyped for Becky at first but she won them over. Lacey Evens does not look exactly classy when her hat is off, even as she is very attractive, the stripes on her legs ruin her appearance big time. Of course I was sitting quite close to one of the village idiots who yelled lots of stupid stuff at the most inappropriate time Rolling Eyes .

Singles Match
Shelton Benjamin defeated Titus O´Neil
Both got a solid pop. I barely noticed that the match had already ended after the first two moves. Benjamin cut a promo in which he said that he understand how disappointing this was for the audience because he is the reason that we came here and he asks for anyone from the back who is brave enough to face him in another match. Benjamin silenced the inevitable what´s with the classic Undertaker response in saying that people who say what are stupid. Ricochet came out, made a superb entrance.

Singles Match
Ricochet defeated Shelton Benjamin
I was always so so on Ricochet, but he won me over with this match. And he showed maybe half of what he usually shows against Benjamin, who I also like. Big pop for Ricochet.

WWE RAW Tag Team Title #1 Contendership Triple Threat Match
Curt Hawkins/Zack Ryder defeated The OC (Karl Anderson/Luke Gallows) and The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins/Montez Ford)
I did not quite understand where and when Ryder and Hawkins would get their contender chance if they won, maybe on RAW or in the next houseshow? I do not assume that WWE still can work on the meta layer, so I assume it is maybe for RAW or WWE just banked on us to forget it. Still I was happy to see Zack Ryder and Hawkins as I like them both, but Ryder did not do the broski boot, ruff ryder or the Woowoowoo sadly. Street Profits is a comedy tag team who can do nice stuff but not my cup of tea. OC was great and heavily worked with the crowd, absolute pros as far as I can say. Ryder pinned Anderson if I remember well.

WWE United States Title Match
Kevin Owens defeated AJ Styles by DQ
Both men were over from the start. Match did barely start, OC made a run in and attacked Kevin Owens. Viking Raiders made the save.

Six Man Tag Team Match
Kevin Owens/The Viking Raiders (Erik/Ivar) defeat The OC (AJ Styles/Karl Anderson/Luke Gallows)
OC as a group is great, but Ivar stole the show here. The guy is massive but very flexible and fast. I was hoping for the top rope frog splash or the cannonball from Owens, but it did not come. Match ended with the stunner. This should have been the main event in my opinion.

Singles Match
Natalya defeated Sarah Logan by roll up
I did expect absolutely nothing from this match but was pleasantly surprised by Sarah Logan, just one botch that was not Logans fault but an accident. Sarah Logan deserves a chance on TV, maybe pair her with the Viking Raiders, they would optically fit together.

Singles Match
Rusev defeated Bobby Lashley (w/Lana) through DQ
This feud is as weak on a houseshow as it is in TV. I like both guys, but the level of fail in this stuff is huge. Lana looked like a cheap hooker, terrible clothing choice. The match itself was weak with its endless restholds, Rusev day chants for the majority of the match. Rusev was very over, Lashley so so. His vertical suplex is very impressive.

Street Fight
Seth Rollins defeated Drew McIntyre after the stomp
Weak match with a massive botch at the end. Drew gave a strange promo how he hates Germany and especially the food, I could barely hold myself at this point because the man is from Scotland, proud homeland of such culinary highlights as Haggis and blood pudding. The match was so weak that CM Punk chants erupted and a single guy even yelled Super Dragon so loud that the whole arena probably heard it because support for both men was so minimal.
I really wanted to root for Rollins, but I just couldnt. Whenever I saw him, I just thought how much of a corporate kiss up he always is on twitter, so the smark in me just made me look at the match instead of the performance of the wrestlers. Which was even more of a disappointment for me because at the houseshow in 2017 I was really loud for the Shield and therefore also for Rollins.

It wasn´t bad, but 2017 was better. Hoping for Smackdown next time.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 pm

Luke Harper, the Ascension and Sin Cara have been let go.

I readily confess that I liked Hunico/Sin Cara the most from these four, closely followed by Luke Harper.

I am also curious if the Cosmic Wasteland will find a revival in AEW Wink

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:35 am

LUKE HARPER IS NOW FREE.

AEW just got another Big Bearded Boy to go smash stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next