Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier) - Page 2 Empty Re: Graceful oil wrestling match (For Iron Soldier)

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:59 pm

For a moment, Daisuke did show some tender feelings towards his opponent as the two were face to face and she was oiling him up, the prince would brush some stray strands of her dark hair away from her face, very gently. Grace would look on him with surprise, but that's as far as the wrestling prince was willing to go before he spoke about her opponent and she was quickly reminded about the true nature of the wrestling prince. She was still being a sport, keeping her own facade as he did his.

She leaned in towards him after she finished with his abdomen, pressing herself against his oiled body as she reached to do the small of his back before parting ways. "Hmph! not a chance you're winning this, Grace" he would say before watching her grab a second bottle of oil after a pause. As the two conversed, he did slightly warm up to her. "Hmm perhaps I have been slightly unfair to you. Very well, I suppose I can admit that you beat me fairly in our last match......and the thought of a match between a wrestling prince and a wrestling princess does sound interesting, the winner being elevated to the position of King or Queen....the battle of wrestling royalty" he said as he looked down on her as she did his legs and knees, getting a good eye of her cleavage.

"Hmhm, rise then...my wrestling princess" he would gesture.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2