by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Wanna Be Stronger

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wanna Be Stronger - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanna Be Stronger

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:29 am

At first, Navi wanted to laugh Sakura's words about that winning the world title would make people forget about the potential 1000 of victories...but these things did happen in wrestling. Seemingly nobodies pulling through, becoming No 1 contenders, and soon after that, the champion. Could Sakura be next on the list of people to do that?

With the idol accepting the challange, Navi would smirk, and turn towards the nearest free ring, expecting Sakura to follow her.

Standing close to the middle of the ring, hands outstretched, Navi would ask her opponent: "First to pin or submit the other wins it. You ok with that?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Sakura was really getting hot now, and not the sexual kind of way. She felt that this woman was disrespecting her status as a wrestler. Sakura was still young and transitioning into the phase of becoming a wrestler but she was still pulling her heart and soul in every match, for her fans. The former idol would puff her cheeks and nod as she would follow Navi to the gym ring.

Sakura would hop in the ring, limbering her arms and legs a bit as she got ready for the fight. Sakura would step up to the middle of the ring, extending her hand for a shake of the hands as she nodded "Yeah, that's fine with me....let's respect the rules of the ring, despite there not being a referee either- alright?" she would smile.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Navi was feeling her opponent's fire for this spar. In all honesty, it made her smile. Unlike Sakura, Navi didn't wrestle for the fans, but for herself, to win, no matter what rules she had to bend or break, no matter how much punishment she had to endure to get that win.

As Sakura extended her hand, a thought popped through Navi's brain: "She's right. This is a spar. I shouldn't bend any rules, or else this might get off hand very quickly...besides, I can easily beat her even without my usual tactics"

"You got it!", Navi returned the handshake to Sakura. Before leaving for her corner, to prepare for a confirmation of a start from her black-haired opponent: "Ready?"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Even against heels, Sakura would maintain her baby face wrestling persona. She was never the one to bend rules to win a wrestling match, despite whatever rule her opponent may break. Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask her to play by the rules despite her mean comments before. Sakura suspected Navi to that type of wrestler to do whatever it takes to win a wrestling match but she was hoping she would be wrong.

To her pleasant surprise, she shook her hand and agreed, prompting Sakura to sigh in relief in her mind. Sakua would nod before backing up to her corner, "Hai~ I'm ready! Let's do this" she would say with enthusiasm as she would move away from her corner with her arms raised up and body bent, looking for an opportunity to lock up with the blonde.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:01 am

Navi nodded as Sakura said she was ready, as both wrestlers would leave there respective corners and lock up in the middle of the ring!

Starting the match, Navi would attempt to get the idol closer towards the corner, in order to measure her opponent in terms of physical strength.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:14 pm

The two nodded on the terms of the match and now their bout was finally ready to begin. The two ladies move out of their corner and walked up to the middle of the ring before engaging in a fierce collar and elbow lock up. Sakura would grunt in effort, looking to push her opponent back into the corner but Navi held her own.

She would grunt, looking to press her frame into her opponent's body while standing her ground, looking to nudge and push into her opponent to try and force her back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:04 pm

Grunting, Navi pushed back with everything she had against Sakura. Already, Navi could say that Sakura wasn't the woman she saw in the videos a few years back, as the idol's strength matched with the blonde's almost to a stalemate...

Slowly but surely, as the 2 women would keep the lock up for a few seconds, Navi was forced to lose ground! The raven-haired idol was actually overpowering her!

She took one step...then another...

"...NO! No way I'll lose to her!", she would say in her mind. Through her mouth, this translated to a loud roar, as the blonde not only attempted to get back her ground, but also make Sakura lose more than she did, trying to drive her right into the corner!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 pm

The two ladies were out to prove a point, neither wanted to lose the initial grapple battle as both went it hard. Their beautiful frames pressed together, foreheads grinding as Sakura's breasts were pressed up against her opponents. She had her teeth clenched, sweat dripping down the side of her face as she began to overpower her opponent and push her back.

Suddenly, Navi would start pushing back harder "Nngh nyahhh!" Sakura would cry out as was pushed back now, Navi backed the two up in the middle and followed it up even more, pushing Sakura all the way back to the corner.

*THUD*
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:01 am

As Navi's and Sakura's frames pressed together, the two women trying to overpower one another, Navi definitely showcased that she had a strength advantage over the raven-haired idol.

And no matter how much Sakura resisted, Navi still managed to push her back, as she very soon stepped all the way back towards the corner!

Smirking that she managed to prove herself as the stronger between the two of them, Navi's grip shifted, trying to catch Sakura in to a headlock...

But, with both of them very close to the corner of the ring, Navi's intention wasn't to work over Sakura's head and neck. Instead, she would run towards the middle of the ring, while still maintaining the hold, before jumping, and trying to drive the idol's head into the ring canvas with a Running Bulldog!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:10 am

After a while in the power struggle, it was the blonde that would finally prove her superiority in the strength department as she managed to push the former idol back into the corner turnbuckle.

The grapple of strength quickly turned into a submission move as the blonde wrapped her arm around Sakura's head , trapping the raven haired wrestler in a headlock. Sakura would grunt out, nudging herself against Navi as her hands wrapped around the blonde's waist as she tried to push her forward and slip her head free.

That plan wouldn't work too well as Navi had other ideas, sprinting towards the middle of the ring and slamming Sakura down face first onto the mat as she transitioned the submission into a running headlock.

*THUD*

"Owwww!" Sakura would cry out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next