by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Green Flame

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Green Flame - Page 7 Empty Re: Green Flame

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:43 pm

The more the time was passing, the more afraid the greenette was getting. Chelsea was still dragging both of them towards the ropes...and in her position, it wasn't a position to drag the redhead back to the middle of the ring in...

There it was, one more push from Chelsea would get her arm to the rope:

"D-damnit...just tap out, Chelsea!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:22 am

Chelsea was still fighting even as the hold was tightened she could still make her slow and painful climb towards the end and in fact did so despite the pain she was in. She refused to back down in the slightest and wouldnt be known to back down and out until the very bitter end. Her arms slowly reaching for that precious rope that would be her savior.

Her arms pushed her body and Melody's one more time before she reached and attempted to grab on them and place her head on the floor waiting for Navi to finally call ropebreak and get her free as she tried to endure the pain for a few more precious seconds.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 am

Despite Melody's pleads, Chelsea would manage to drag the two of them to the edge of the ring, getting her hands on the bottom rope for a rope break. Navi intentionally looked the other way, but Melody saw the redhead grasping her only means of escape:

"Grrrrrr...", she growled, but released Chelsea's leg from the hold, stepping away to the middle of the ring to allow Chelsea to collect herself...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Chelsea remained on the ropes trying to wait out the hold until Melody finally deemed it necessary to release it, though she noted that she never heard Navi counting even when she grabed it she decided to ignore that since Melody let go anyway and starting a stir was unnecessary. Though her leg was hurting pretty badly from the otherwise painful submission hold she could still find her footing.

Stepping back up on her feet Chelsea feels out her hurting leg for a few moments as she looks over Melody, wondering what advantage she could exploit to try and turn things around and get a win in this spar. "Well...That the best shot you got?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:50 pm

At the question from the redhead, Melody clenched her fists. Sure, this wasn't the best move in her arsenal...but it was the best submission move she had. And Chelsea managed to reach the ropes while in it...it seemed like either she needed more work on her finisher...or needed to work her opponent's leg more thoroughly...

But, to answer Chelsea's question, she hadn't seen her best by a long shot. If she couldn't beat the redhead with submissions, her strikes would do the job!

Rushing at the redhead, she would stop a few meters before the redhead, before launching her leg at her for a Super Kick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 am

Melody seemed eager to answer her question with her best. Moving in closer towards her as the two were nearing for another go at each other. Melody moved in alot quicker then her closing the gap as she launched her foot up to knock Chelsea out cold with a superkick. Thankfully the redhead had enough time to move.

Trying to avoid the worst of it she ducked below the kick and would move past her, getting away from the ropes as well as she would attempt to grab her between her legs and roll through bringing her down as well and rolling her up. Though since she didnt think a roll up would actually do the trick she would hold onto the legs and stand up trying to twist and turn them to get into a sharpshooter and crank it to work the back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:45 pm

"No! AAH!""

Not only did her kick miss, but Chelsea would also catch the grenette's legs and topple her to the ground...before threatening her with an incredibly painful hold!

Unable to stop the redhead, Chelsea would successfully cross Melody's legs, and pull on them, torturing Melody's spine with a Sharpshooter!

With her feeling the victory at hand, Melody refused to tap out, and would attempt to drag herself to the ropes for a break...

...with Navi paying close attention...

She would see Melody drag herself and Chelsea, getting quite close to the ropes, being almost at an arm's reach between her and her way to escape from the Sharpshooter...

But, Melody was tired. The spar took a lot out of her, and she felt she couldn't continue, despite how far it was between herself and the rope.

"D-damnit...", Melody would mutter, lifting her hand up into the air, contemplating whether to tap out here or not, arguing with herself that this was a simple spar, not an actual match to get herself hurt in...

...however, Navi wouldn't let her tap out in time.

Instead, the French blonde would lightly tap on the redhead's shoulder, and converse with the redhead: "Hey...rope break", quietly enough so that Melody wouldn't hear...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 am

Chelsea was sure she had it here pulling on that hold and trying to work Melody's back out with the increasing pressure. She felt Melody go for her best hit and miss and maybe she would try and call it off here. This had already been one of the more intense spars she had been in and most usually decided enough was enough around this point. Melody was evidently not one of those people as Navi ended up pointing out the rope real when Chelsea didn't even notice too sure of her victory.

"Seriously?" she said unable to believe it but with little reason to doubt otherwise she kept the hold locked on for a few more seconds and let go. Backing off to avoid any issues.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 25, 2018 5:41 pm

"Oi...don't make me count you out in a spar...", Navi would say as Chelsea would doubt her refereeing ability...

After a few more seconds, Chelsea let go off the hold, backing off as Navi would cover Melody to make sure the redhead didn't see that the break was a farce.

Melody, meanwhile, would be confused as to why the redhead had broken the hold, not hearing Navi's callout to her sparring partner:

"Can you continue, Mels?"

"What? Y-yes...I think so...", Melody would look at her friend with confusion...slightly suspicious of the whole situation...

But, as Chelsea was back to her feet, and she still didn't submit, the match was still on! Her mind quickly forgot about this situation, in order to fully focus on the match...

With the greenette rising up as quickly as she could, she put her hands up to continue the match...

...having a plan to take the redhead by surprise!

As Navi would confirm with both girls that they were ready to continue, Melody would take off straight for Chelsea, jump into the air, and aim both her feet into her chest for a Dropkick!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 am

"Like it matters, its a spar." Chelsea said though she still ended up letting go, though as she turned around she noticed Melody was a bit far from the ropes...a bit too far to have been able to reach them she though. Either way Navi went to check on her friend and instantly she was reminded of Amy...and that wasnt entirely a good thing with the thoughts going through her head. Once Melody got up after conforming she was ready Chelsea got about ready to move in before the greenette. charged her, planting her with a dropkick.

"Guugh!" Chelsea screamed taken by surprise and forced backwards by the kick as she went from her feet to straight o her back with what felt like a dent in her damn chest. He body rapidly trying to suck in air while comprehending the power of the kick that just slammed into her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next