by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:03 am

"There... WE GO!!!!??" Aisha shouted out just as she managed to free the pumpkin, even though it more likely the fact that suddenly she was being suplexed, taking the big round vegetable with her as she was slammed down right onto the mat, smashing the pumpkin into pieces all over her face in a messy heap of pumpkin guts and seeds, strewn all over the pink haired witch. She was practically knocked out from the weight.

Her head nodded from one side to another, "Uhhhh..." she groaned, laying on the ground.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Fright Fight - GASTER Vs. Aisha Love: Pumpkin Head Match

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:50 pm

"Heh...looks like your spell backfired, and the pumpkin exploded in your face!", GASTER would say in a dramatic manner. With pumpkin destroyed, she was now safe from losing the match...for now. And if she were to avoid said loss, she had to get damage on Aisha...and fast.

Grabbing her bewitching opponent's hand, she would launch Aisha into the ropes for a rebound...

...and, on her way back, she would try to grab the girl between her legs and at her left shoulder, showcase a fair bit of strength in spinning the pinkette in the air, before harshly landing her onto the canvas backfirst with a Scoop Powerslam!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:28 pm

Aisha was completely disoriented from the slam and the pumpkin having bashed right into her face. Bits of pumpkin and its juices were all over her, ruining her witch costume all over. AIsha would rebound from the ropes and be then grabbed and sent right into a quick scoop powerslam, feeling pain shoot through her body, getting now both pumpkin juice and bits all over each other.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 am

After successfully and satisfyingly slamming Aisha onto the canvas, GASTER attempted to get up to her feet, with a large smile under her mask...

This was when she realized that the pumpkin bits Aisha got over herself after the first pumpkin of the match was broken were now on her as well...

"Ghhhmmm...", she let out, feeling the sticky, orange bits of the pumpkin on her bare belly...as well as her costume!

"You ruined my mighty garp with your pumpkin magic, you witch! Now you'll pay...THE ULTIMATE PRICE!!!", the deathly Shadow Lord would shout, before turning towards a corner, and climbing on top of it.

Upon balancing her, and aiming properly, she would jump off, aiming herself right onto the busty witch's torso with a Frog Splash!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun May 20, 2018 3:20 am

Aisha was heavily disoriented, feeling like she had just been put through the ringer. It didn't help that after getting that pumpkin smashed into her face that she was then taken down into a powerslam. She would not be ready for what would come next to her already tired and sticky body as suddenly she would feel her body be rocked by Gaster landing square on her chest, squishing her two breasts down like flattened mushrooms, the frog splash decimating her and her lungs as the landing was complete.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri May 25, 2018 5:42 pm

With GASTER flying through the air in an arc, she would successfully land right onto Aisha's C Cup chest, mushrooming it slighting against her frame:

"Hah! Now I've got you, you witch!", she would say, taking off for a corner with a pumpkin on it, opposite to the corner where the first pumpkin was destroyed...blushing underneath her mask after landing squarely on the woman's chest...

Upon taking the pumpkin off the corner, she attempted to put it on top of Aisha's head, being the first one to do so in a match:

"Hah! You like even prettier now! But, it's time to send you to my most deathly dimension I conquered...", she would say, pressing on the woman's shoulders with her frame, and hooking her leg for the pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:04 am

Aisha simply laid there in pain , clutching her chest that now felt like something had exploded, her boobs as if on fire throbbed with such a pain that she didn't even notice the pumpkin until it was laid right on top of her face and Gaster covering her up for a pin. This would have been the end for the witch Aisha but the rule stipulation was for the head to be in the pumpkin in a messy and pulpy mess. By the count of two the pumpkin rolled off, leaving the still battered Aisha still on the ground and disoriented.

She tried getting back up again but was barely able to, especially with Gaster still on her in the failed and locked up pin attempt. If anything, the bits of pumpkin matter stained both of their costumes in a gooey and icky mess.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am

"ONE!"

"TWO!----
, oh, hang on, no!"

GASTER's eyes widened in shock. She didn't feel Aisha buckle for a kick out, and, on further expection, her shoulders were pinned to the canvas...

...but the Pumpkin head had rolled away!

"What?! NOOOO!", she shouted before standing back up to her feet:

"C-come on, can't you count the pinfall? Does the pumpkin really have to be on her head the entire---"

"Yes.", the ref would interrupt her.

"Grrrrrrr...", she angrily growled, before turning towards the cursed fruit:

"YOU! The creator of my misery! I would've had that witch if it wasn't for you!", GASTER started ranting on the pumpkin...to the weird look from the referee:

"If I can't send her to the deathly dimension now, YOU'LL GO IN HER PLACE!!!", the Shadow Lord had proclaimed, before stepping towards the pumpkin...

...and violently stomping on it multiple times!

She would stomp with her foot multiple times, attempting to grind the pumpkin to pulp with the sole of her boot:

"Take THIS...and THIS!"

Getting too much into the Halloween spirit, the Deathly Shadow Lord might've forgotten that her match was against Aisha!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Aisha was expecting more from her, a finishing blow that would ease a pumpkin right on her head but however nothing came of such an attack. Instead nothing happened at all besides hearing her opponent fume about the failed pin attempt and smashing the remains of the pumpkin to pieces in a blood of display of cruelty to the orange plant, now in bits.

This appeared as a shocking advantage for the pinkette witch, slowly standing back up discretely as she caught her breath. With a quick run to the ropes and a rebound off of them, heading straight into Gaster with a backflip kick, hoping to plant her heel right into the back of her skull to take her down right then and there, to knock her out before any response could be made in retaliation.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 am

As the deathly Shadow Lord was preoccupied with smashing "the creator of her misery" into the smallest pieces of fruity pulp possible, she inadvertently allowed her foe to rest and recover!

GASTER would only notice Aisha rose once the witch was approaching her from behind:

"...huh?"

Not even having time to turn around to face the pinkette, the Shadow Lord would feel a devastating hit to the back of her head dealt with Aisha's foot!

Her eyes would go blank at the stiff hit, as she herself would simply drop on her stomach, completely dazed by the attack.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next