Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aoi's training day.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aoi's training day. Empty Aoi's training day.

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:50 am

Looking around the gym Aoi felt a little out of place. She's never been to this gym before she usually tend to prefer training at home. Lately however She knew she could only do so much at home. Looking around she was worried she would meet an other girl who would force her to a spar. Many of the other girls looked like that could pretty much whip the floor with the kawaii. She would walk around thinking of what she could do use to train her body up. Aoi knew if she wanted the Kawaii title back, she would have to get much much stronger then she already was.

She would see a girl who looked like she knew a lot about training. Walking up to the girl Aoi was a bit nervous about speaking to this girl. she would take a gulp. "um hello there Miss..... my name is Aoi um can you help me train to get strong?" Aoi ask as she felt like she seen this person before. She wondered if this person would be nice of train her but it was highly unlikely.

Back to top Go down

Aoi's training day. Empty Re: Aoi's training day.

Post by Cy_Man Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:11 am

It was another day for training in the AFW gym, and as usual it was already filled with many wrestlers who were either not having matches or have yet to make their debut yet. And one particular wrestler was here today to continue to polish her skills and improve her body so that she can continue living up to the legacy she was entrusted with as well as the alias she was just as much given at the same time.

Spoiler:

Katori Kimura, the Mighty Successor of Wrestle Angels, working herself hard yet again to make sure she was ready for whatever can be thrown at her. But it seems as this day would be a bit different, as during her training Katori hears a voice talking to her from behind.

"Huh?" She turns around to see a shorter girl who identifies herself as Aoi and sounded like she was begging her to train with her, but was also a bit nervous about this. "Yeah, sure. I don't mind having a training partner." Katori says to Aoi, given her body type and height, it was safe to say she was a kawaii league wrestler and that league was known for softcore matches and occasional one-sided squash matches.

So that lead to a question that popped in the angel's head. "But if you don't mind, why do you want to get stronger? Surely kawaii wrestlers don't need to, right?" Katori asked with a raised eyebrow and waited for a response. She wanted to see if this girl, while in the less serious kawaii league, had conviction and motivation to push herself to go past her limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:36 am

Aoi looked at Katori as she asked her that question. She would softly puff her cheek. "I don't care about how kawaiis gotten a bad rap with having doing just soft core and one sided matches i know that but I'm also serious about wrestling and getting back the Kawaii title. I lost my chance to get that belt back in avalanche a while back." Aoi started. "I know I wont have an other chance If I don't get enough wins... so I need to win matches and I need to get stronger..." Aoi added

She was determined on winning and being better then she already was. "I know I can't get better if I don't train but...I can only do so much on my own." Aoi said until she realized the girl she was talking to was Katori Kimura. "Hey aren't you that Katori girl from that wrestle angel's promotion?" Aoi asked. She knew a bit of the girl she was a really good wrestler.

"If you can train me ill be in your debt Miss" Aoi said as she bowed to Katori.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 am

One thing that was always important for a wrestler who wanted to improve themselves was their motivation and conviction. If Katori was to train Aoi to be much more better then the average Kawaii wrestler, she needed to know if she was willing to work hard for it. So she asked that trick question, while Katori was gonna train her regardless, it would be better to hear if they are wanting to go the distance.

Clearly it even sparked a nerve, as Aoi spilled her guts with wanting to get better, being serious wrestler despite being a Kawaii and even setting sights on the Champion belt while acknowledging that there was a limit what she could do solo. Needless to say, Katori was already sold and was smiling with satisfaction the whole time as she listened to Aoi's resolve.

She was just about to seal the deal with the girl, until she finally was recognized as a former Wrestle Angel. "Guilty~" Katori said playfully while sticking her tongue out and rubbing the back of her head, while seeing Aoi get much more formal about asking for the Mighty Successor to train her.

Katori walked up closer to Aoi as she bowed and put a hand on her shoulder while giving it a few pats. "One thing's for sure, you're really serious about this." She started to say as she looks at the kawaii girl with a smile and her hands on her hips. "I don't know if I can be as good of a trainer as my senpai was with me, but I'll be glad to train you up. Just remember, there is no giving up on this once you set your mind to it, nor are there any short cuts to get stronger. You understand?" She said in a compassionate but strict tone of voice as she started to lecture her new disciple before she was to put this girl through hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Bowing to the girl Aoi felt a hand on her shoulder as she looked up at Katori. Hearing her words Aoi would smile softly. She already knew training with a serious wrestler is going to be really hard. However she was ready to face anything thrown at her. She knew her skills were okay at best against other weaker kawaii's but against girls that knew how to fight like Claire, her skills were maybe even if not lower then the current champions.

Just thinking back at how it was her that got pinned made Aoi's blood boil. "Yes I am serious Miss Katori." Aoi said as she looks at the more experience wrestler. "so your train me?" She was making sure "yes I will give it my all and i wont complain." Aoi said to Katori and smiled still.

Aoi was looking forward to getting trained. her move set was limited and she knew she needed to work on other fields in order to get better. she was prepared for a hard training routine and wasn't going to give up even if she did win the title again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:49 pm

Katori felt really good right now, if there was one thing that she wanted at some point after succeeding her mentor was that she wanted to train rookie wrestlers and help them flourish their talent and skills. While she is training 2 younger girls right now, that was more of a favor as well as a side job even though one of them is Katori's friend. But here she was, getting a first real disciple to train, it was a nice feeling for the angel to experience.

But before they could even start the training to begin with, Katori has to test Aoi and learn of her style of fighting while in the ring. Unless she knows what she could do, and how much she could take, it would be difficult to help her improve if she doesn't have an idea. And honestly, she hopes that it doesn't have some of the softcore tendencies of the usual kawaii wrestlers.

"Okay, first off before anything. I need to know about yourself." Katori said as she turns around and walks towards one of the gym rings, making a motion with her hand to signal Aoi to follow her. She stops at the apron of the ring and turns back to face her student with her hands on her hips. "Alright, so tell me. How exactly do you fight? What is your usual ring style and what kind of moves do you use?" Katori asks as she waits for Aoi to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Aoi nodded as she saw how kind Katori was being but hoped she was going to be a hard teacher for her since she wanted a teacher that can push her to be her very best. Aoi was ready for this she wanted to get better and get more wins. Aoi followed Katori over to the ring as she asked him what she knew in terms of wrestling and looked down.

"well my wrestling skills are subpar at best....I can do some submission moves like a Boston crab or single crab..... I'm working on my sharpshooter hold and i can do a german suplex well...only to girls similar to my size at least I have a finisher that is three german suplex'es in a row i call three warriors trials..heh i know a dumb name but i like the warrior persona i have." Aoi said as she told Katori what she can do at least. "Remember I'm still a Kawaii so i can only do so much in at this time i do want to improve my wrestling tho. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 pm

"Hmmm.... I see." Katori said as she listened Aoi talk about her ring skill with an arm crossed and the other on her chin, who at the same time was sounding not very confident in herself or her skills as a wrestler despite her desire to get better and stronger. That's definitely something that needs to be worked on, her self confidence since doubting yourself causes you to falter and fail. Katori took a mental note to add that to the regiment.

Taking a deep breath, Katori brings her hands back down to her hips and starts to address to her new trainee all professional-like. "Okay, now the first thing we're gonna do is have a quick sparring match in the ring." Katori says as she quickly turns around to climb up the ring apron then vault over the top ropes with style, to which she turns back around again to look down at Aoi.

"Now, if you can fight better in your gym uniform or a one-piece, go and change into the latter and meet me in the ring." Katori says to her student as she goes to walk towards the center of the ring. The main reason she made that suggestion was so that Aoi can have complete free movement while wearing a one-piece so she wouldn't feel restricted, as gym uniforms do allow comfy motion as well, but not as much as a one-piece does.

Regardless of whatever Aoi chooses to do, Katori will wait for the girl to come into the ring and face the Wrestle Angel, whom is crossing her arms and looking sternly at her new student. "I want to personally evaluate your current skill for myself, both for offense and defense. Come at me with everything you have as if it were a real match, but I'll hold back and stick to basic moves to give you a chance." The angel says, taking a few steps back then getting into a basic wrestling stance. "Whenever you're ready." Katori says to let Aoi know that the first move is hers to make in this spar.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Aoi would look at Katori as she got in the ring after being told to either fight in gym cloths or a one piece. Aoi choose to wear her gym cloths. Listening to Katori Aoi nodded. "okay ill start then. "Aoi said as she started with a lock up and would try to push Katori back to the turnbuckle or ropes. Aoi would have to think of this like a real match like Katori said. Aoi knew that her instructor could take what ever she was going to give.

Aoi would keep trying to push Katori before before putting her foot on Katori's belly and then fell back pulling the girl and monkey flipping her on the back. Aoi would always do a monkey flip when she cant out power an other girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 pm

It was now time for the former Wrestle Angel to test the kawaii girl's mettle in a sparring match before getting on with the training, keeping herself in place in her basic stance which was solid but not too preferable for serious fighting styles which Katoro is doing intentionally as she is holding back for Aoi's sake. She waited and kept her eyes on Aoi as she awaited what she would do for her first move, but that wouldn't be long at all.

As Aoi lunged herself at Katori, she locked up with the angel in a Collar and Elbow began to push her back. At first Katori didn't exert any strength so she'd get a feel for it, but bit by bit she was starting to push back herself using minimal force to see where Aoi's limit was until she would start to push the girl back a little bit without putting all her power in it.

Once Katori started to push back her trainee, she felt a foot being pressed against her abdomen which snaps her attention away. "Huh?" She looked down at the foot, just in time to feel herself being pulled and thrown over Aoi with a Monkey Flip! "Whoa! Oof!" Katori let out as she flew and hit the mat on her back. If left alone, Katori will smirk as she quickly gets back up to her feet by doing a kip-up, turning around to face Aoi while getting back into a stance. "Not bad, for a start there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next