by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii Showdown - Page 7 Empty Re: Kawaii Showdown

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:20 am

Even while being overwhelmed, Shiho didn't stop being an annoying brat, making Micca even more annoyed than before. Especially that part where she called her breasts flat. While she didn't have much of a complex about her body, she could only stand being insulted for so long before deciding that enough was enough. "Grr... y-you annoying brat..." Micca grumbled as she would sit on Shiho's midsection, thinking of what to do next.

"Fine! If you don't wanna submit, then I'll just have to force you!" Micca exclaimed as she would start ticking Shiho's tummy. She knew that there's no way she could resist her while being tickled, as it had already been a proven fact that no one could ever resist being tickled. "Come on! Just submit and call me Micca-sama, you idiot!!" Micca shouted, her hands roaming all over Shiho's body as she would tickle her to her heart's content.

She knew that Shiho would eventually submit to this tickle attack. As long as she remained under her, Micca could do whatever she wanted, and there would be nothing Shiho could do about it!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:30 pm

"Y-you're the annoying one! Sooooo annoying, you stupid idiot!" Shiho hissed, kicking her legs around, still gnashing her teeth, threatening Micca with the possibility of being bitten. "You should just g-get off of me and go home, idiot!" She was getting really tired of having totally flat boobs rubbed all over her face, especially when they smelled so bad and looked so stupid and they were attached to a girl who should have just let Shiho be nice to her!!

"Graaah!!!" Shiho roared, as she tried to push herself up, trying to get her back off the ground and throw Micca off, desperate to escape from underneath her brunette adversary! Unfortunately, as she did that, Micca began attacking her in a new way: tickle torture. Shiho's eyes opened as wide as fingers began to skitter across her bare belly, and she let out a loud, shrieky string of laughs as her whole body spasmed and convulsed!

"SSSTOOOOOOHAHAPPPP!!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:20 am

Now that was the reaction she was looking for. Hearing Shiho's cries as she go for the tickle attack, Micca would double her effort, having her hands roaming all over the blonde girl's exposed tummy. She would go for spots that she thought would be the ticklish ones, looking to get some nice reactions out of Shiho.

"Huhuhu~ you want me to stop? Call me Micca-sama, okay?" Micca told Shiho as she kept on tickling her fellow kawaii. She would never stop as she was looking to finally make Shiho submit to her and admit defeat like she ought to be. Stubbornness could only bring one so far, after all. And she was hoping that this tickle attack would finally defeat this stubborn girl, who refused to call her Micca-sama, the one who was obviously stronger and better than her!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:48 am

Shiho was in full denial mode right now, just trying to be as small as possible, just refuse anything Micca tried to force her to do, hoping if she rejected what Micca wanted enough that the brunette would just go away and leave her alone. This was what Shiho got for trying to be nice! Some big, stupid jerk trying to make her feel absolutely terrible! "N-n-nooooooo! Gaaaaah!!" Shiho screeched, as Micca stayed on top of her and just kept tickling her!

"GO AWAY! JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Shiho screamed, tears starting to well up in her eyes, her whole body convulsing and spasming as the tickling had its effect, totally overcoming her, wearing her out completely. If she didn't get it to stop soon, she was going to pee herself, and be left in a state of total agony and humiliation under Micca. She didn't want to cry, either, of course, but that was already starting to happen. "GO AWAY! L-LEAVE ME ALONE, IDIOT!" she screeched again, hoping desperately that she would not have to admit defeat...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:34 am

Tickling could be quite tiring, especially if the target kept being a stupid, stubborn dunderhead who refused to submit to her and call her Micca-sama. Micca's arms were getting sore from the constant tickling, but Shiho remained stubborn despite being driven crazy by the constant tickling. "Grrr..." Micca growled, not liking this turn of event. It would be much easier for Shiho to just give up and cut her losses before things became much worse for her.

Micca herself was getting tired of this, and after a while, she would slow down her tickling before she yelled at Shiho, "Fine!! You stupid dunderhead!!" She wasn't in the mood to hear Shiho's submission anymore. "I don't want to hear your stupid voice calling me Micca-sama anyway!!" She was in a bad mood thanks to Shiho, who refused to even honor the stipulation of this spar. She was clearly losing, and yet she refused to call her Micca-sama.

Stopping her tickling, Micca would get up from Shiho, looking rather upset. While she might regret this later, she decided that it wasn't worth it. She would stomp away from Shiho, planning to leave the gym and return back to the dorm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Shiho didn't expect Micca to actually let her go. She was prepared to just die from all of this tickling, but the darker-haired girl was kind of a wuss, and Shiho was stubborn enough that evidently Micca had spent up all of her meager confidence. She slowed her tickling, then stopped altogether, getting up on her feet and climbing off of Shiho. The blonde whimpered and groaned softly for a few seconds, holding onto her sides, trying to wait out the pain which was still throbbing through them after all that tickling.

She was not just going to lay there and let Micca insult her, though. The brunette was going to call HER stupid? THAT was stupid! So, so stupid! Shiho growled, turning over onto her hands and knees. It was still difficult to stand, but she didn't have to stand to get her revenge on Micca. "Y-you're the stupid one, you stupid idiot!" she hissed, before lunging at Micca's legs, not trying to tackle her or anything—but trying to grab onto her exercise shorts and yank them down, pantsing Micca and hopefully exposing whatever stupid panties she was wearing!

"You stupidhead! Now you look as stupid as you are!" Shiho yelled, as she swung a hand at Micca's butt to give it a hard smack as punishment for being so terrible at sparring like this!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 05, 2018 1:23 am

Micca was planning to just leave Shiho there in her stupidness, not realizing what the other kawaii had in her mind. As she was about to leave, Shiho suddenly lunged at her legs, grabbing at her exercise shorts and yanking them down, exposing her panties underneath. Micca's eyes widened in shock when it all happened, and because her shorts were brought down to her ankles, she was unable to walk and ended up tripping.

"Hough!!"

Now left vulnerable before Shiho, Micca got her panty-clad butt spanked, causing her to squeal. "Uaaaahhhh!!!" Her kawaii butt jiggled with each strike, and she would make her frustration known to the other kawaii. "S-stop it, y-you idiot jerk!!" Micca shouted, trying to shake herself away from Shiho to stop the spanking on her cute kawaii butt.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 21, 2018 12:07 am

Shiho was not going to just let Micca humiliate her like that and walk away! Shiho was going to have her revenge, and she was going to force the word "Shiho-sama" from between the brown-haired girl's lips no matter what! Shiho pulled down the girl's shorts, tripping her up and bringing her crashing down onto the canvas with her dumb, stupid butt and even MORE stupid panties exposed! Shiho quickly jumped at the chance to get back in this game, launching herself at Micca, grabbing at her butt and then starting to spank it as hard as she could, over and over again!

"Just give up! Give up, Miss Super-Stupid Panties!!!" Shiho shrieked, as she brought her hands down on Micca's ass over and over again, trying to make it turn bright red! Micca started shaking, but Shiho would grab onto those panties, scrunching them up into her hands, and then, instead of spanking, she would yank those panties hard, trying to wedgie them right up Micca's butt!

"DUMB IDIOT MORON!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Micca squealed as Shiho rained spanks after spanks onto her cute little rump, rendering her butt glowing red from all those nasty spanks. "Iyaaaahhhhhhn!!! Muooooohhhh!!!" She struggled to get away from the nasty little goblin who was not only stupid, but also an idiot. Not only that, Shiho also went to give her a painful wedgie, exposing those red ass-cheeks of hers. "Kyaaaaaaahhh!!!" She cried out in mortification.

Hoping to get Shiho off of her, she would try to buck her legs, hoping that she might be able to hit Shiho with a kick or something. She didn't want to deal with her anymore if she refused to even call her Micca-sama!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 6:24 am

Shiho was going to make Micca pay for being so mean and so stupid and such a big fat dumb idiot! The blonde was not going to be embarrassed the way this idiot girl tried to do to her! Shiho might be new, but she was the fiercest kawaii girl out there! She might not have any professional in-ring experience, but she was going to prove that she really was going to be top dog around here, and she was going to do it by punishing this cute brown-haired up-and-comer until she cried like the dumb stupid ugly baby she was!

Shiho was about to hit a temporary bump in the road, though, as Micca was wildly thrashing and bucking about to try to throw Shiho off of her and, as it turned out, her incredibly ridiculous, useless thrashing was enough to accidentally land a kick to Shiho's midsection. The blonde's eyes bugged out and she let out a pained yelp as she fell backwards on her butt, hands going to her wounded belly with the red footprint on it, sucking in air after having it forced out of her! "Uuuurrgh! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next