by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Mako watched as her younger opponent charged at her with a clothesline. It was the perfect chance for her to make good on her promise as she ran at him with a counter already in mind. However, the shark would not only swing around Ryo and under his arm to avoid the attack. As soon as she was behind the perfect boy toy, Mako would snake her arms low and go in between his legs to grab a hold of his balls!

"Heh...well aren't you lucky~ You're not half bad down here!~" Mako would tease as she judged his "size" with her hands by squeezing a few times. Then if she managed to keep Ryo like this, the shark would act as if she were about whisper into his ear...

"BALLSPLEX!!!!!" Mako would shout as loudly as she could before she started to lift Ryo into the air by his junk! While looking to send him over herself before he crashed down on his upper back, the shark smiled wide as she attempted the crude, yet hysterical, Balls-plex attack!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharks and Speedos: Wait...what?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Ah shit, he missed! If he was fast enough, he could still-

Balls.

Just like that, Mako had him by the balls...quite literally, the 19 year old blushing and starting to stammer, cheeks turning red, a small shiver going down his spine as she groped and fondled his crotch for a few seconds, not sure how to react...until she yelled about a Ballsplex!

"W-What!?"

Certainly not expecting THAT, Ryo was left crying in surprise and pain as he was lifted up, going right over Mako before being slammed down hard onto the mat, flat on his back!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Mako was having a lot of fun with Ryo. Grinning wide, the shark sent her younger opponent crashing down on his back after lifting him by the crotch. The crowd would laugh and cheer, practically rewarding the woman's ego after using a rather crude attack on the younger Ryo. So after getting back on her feet, the shark was quick to taunt her opponent.

"Hehe, what's wrong Ryo? I thought you'd be used to stuff like that~" Mako would tease before lightly tapping the "soft spot" between the young man's legs with the top of her foot.

"You getting nervous? I mean...IF that's keeping you from getting it up...I will laugh at you...like a lot~" the shark would say with a cocky smile on her face.

"Would taking this off help?" Mako would then say as she slowly peeled her top up a bit to reveal some underboob. A really good bit of underboob that the shark was betting would get Ryo's attention real fast, before she let go of her top, and it fell back in place tightly on her skin. "Just kidding~ I don't strip that easily~"

That was a really big lie. Mako spent a good bit of her time tearing off her apparel any chance she got. When someone wanted some fun at a bar, she stripped. When it was too hot, she'd strip down to a bra at most. When a stripper was having a tough time while Mako was drunk, she'd strip down and try to help out. However, Ryo didn't need to know that near naked pics of her in any situation could easily be found on the internet. So for now she'd just focus on having fun with her younger opponent.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:31 am

Ryo groaned on the ground, letting out a little yelp as Mako pressed her bare foot down on his crotch for a brief second, worried it was a prelude to a hard stomp. "Sh-shut up! I can get it up just fine! I'm just not used to crazy hot ladies throwing me by my balls!"

He protested, getting an audible chuckle out of the female referee and a few audience members in the front row, making him blush a bit. He blushed a bit redder as The Shark continued to tease him by putting on a little show for him, only to apparently rescind the offer, earning herself a couple of boos from the crowd, who clearly wanted to see nudity.

Finally rolling away and getting to his feet, Ryo rubbed his shoulder, still sore from the slam, and patted his crotch, making sure there wasn't any actual damage done, before he offered Mako a sly grin. "You know Mako, you're one of the wilder girls I've met since I got here! I'm starting to like you...but just because you're too shy to strip..."

He paused, taking a brief moment to easily slip out of his speedos, with the skill and practice of one who often ended his matches naked. Twirling the small clothing on his finger, he tossed it Makos way, posing with hands on his hips, showing off his full lean body and cock. "...doesn't mean I have the same problem!"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Mako watched as Ryo got back on his feet as the crowd got upset with her teasing. They wanted nudity. She didn't give it to them. That made them angry. Mako simply flipped the off playfully, though.

"Come on! I have to make him work for it, at least!" the shark laughed before Ryo started to speak to her. "Wait...you're only starting to like me? Geez...you're a tough customer~" Mako laughed before watching the young man suddenly strip off his speedo. Now he was completely nude, and she was left staring at his cock.

"Hmmm...not bad...not great...but not bad" Mako would say teasingly. The shark would just let the speedo fall to the mat after hitting her in the chest. Then kicking them away, she'd walk towards the younger man while cracking both of her knuckles and neck.

"I'm gonna enjoy this...and I think you will too~" the badass woman would say before stopping right in front of Ryo. "I hope you like it rough kiddo...and if you don't...you'd better start."

Then with no warning, Mako would pull off her top and let her breasts bounce as they came out. Her tattoos were on full display. Those being the ones on her arms, and all over her right breast.

"There! I hope you're all very happy! The girls are out! Enjoy it!!!" Mako shouted as she rested her hands on her hips. "What do you think, hot stuff? You better use your head before you answer. Well...either one I guess~" the shark teased with a wink as she implied her crude innuendo.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Ryo couldn't help but smirk, his bravado and bold, taunting, manuever of stripping working in his favor, getting Mako to strip as well to avoid looking cowardly.

He fully admitted, Mako was hot beyond belief. Her body was perfectly slim, yet curvy and muscular, and her breasts were proud and firm and tan like the rest of her. His cock couldn't help itself, starting to get hard just at the sight of her.

His main response though, was far from sexual, the naked 18 year old suddenly stomping down hard on Mako's own bare foot as a distraction, before he jumped upwards, kicking both bare feet out, dropkicking The Shark right in her exposed tits!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Well here she was. The shark's tits were completely bare, and the crowd cheered in delight as the young man stared. Mako had expected her opponent to say something, but instead, Ryo would surprise her being stomping on her foot. The shark would yell out as soon as he did it.

"GAH! What the hell-ACK!!!" she'd shout before Ryo struck her with a dropkick to her breasts! The hit dropped Mako on her back, and she'd quickly grab her stinging tits while coughing a bit. That blow had knocked the air out of of her, but the shark was definitely going to get back at Ryo for this.

"Ugh...*Cough*...is that all you've got!" Mako would bark a bit angrily. A faint smirk showed she wasn't entirely mad with the young stud in front of her.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:42 am

Ryo almost felt bad for that. It just felt wrong, after all, to actually smack a woman in the tits after she had just stripped...but that little smirk made it clear that she wasn't all that mad at him for it.

"You said you liked it rough babe...don't hate me for this!"

With that fair warning, Ryo jumped up, high as he could, before kicking his legs down, landing a hard double stomp onto The Sharks breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Mako was still holding her breasts as Ryo came at her with another attack. His feet would come down hard on her chest, knocking the air out of her for the second time and causing her to start wheezing. The shark would then roll onto her side and then her onto belly moments after the double foot stomp all while she held her chest.

"For...*Cough*...fuck's sake!" Mako would curse as she tried to push herself off her belly on all fours. It was at this moment that the shark realized two things. One, that she had underestimated Ryo. And two, that she was about to deliver a beating he'd remember for years to come!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Haha! Success!

Granted, it felt bad, having to smash her perfect tits like that by stomping on them, but that was just how things were in wrestling, even with hot naked chicks.

Besides, she would have totally stomped on his balls if she wouldn't have been DQed for it.

Rather than quip about it though, Ryo moved in, rolling the woman over while she was still winded and hooking her leg for a pin attempt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next