by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

Post by Cicilia Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Cicilia's attacks shoved her opponent against the wall quite literally, her defenses crumbling fast under the onslaught... It was when the poor wrestler gave up trying to defend herself did the German stop her attack, her fist coming to a halt right before it struck her face once more... Concerned, the boxer held the girl by the arms so that she would not fall, unwilling to have any more damage be dealt to her with her head hitting the canvas... She was unconscious but still breathing... Good... Good... she'd probably be okay... At this point it didn't matter that she effectively won this bout. She just wanted to see her rival wake up again...

"Hey..." Cicilia whispered, lightly tapping the girl's cheek with her palm, trying to awaken her from her unresponsive state. "You there...? You okay...?" If she didn't respond, the boxer would frown, growing more concerned by the minute. She needed somewhere else to rest... Just leaving her on the canvas to wake up would be a horrible thing to do, not to mention humiliating... She didn't deserve such treatment. The red-eyed beauty sighed, picking up the girl, draping on arm around her neck, resting her hand on her side as she helped her out of the ring...

If the girl woke up then, Cicilia would smile as they step onto the floor below, greeting her opponent with the respect she deserved from the start.... She could see that now.

"Hey... good fight. You did great... By the way... What's your name? I didn't ask before. I'd like to know because... well... I think I'd like to see you again sometime... My name is Cicilia De'Reignhardt."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brawl With a Stranger (Yori) (Spar)

Post by Yori Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:02 am

Spared the most devastating part of the unrelenting assault thanks to the German's prudence, she was spared the bloodied spray and what could have been far more serious. As she hung in Cilicia's arms, her fingers lightly clutched at the other woman. She wouldn't have passed out with the attack cut short, but was unable to do much of anything save rest her on Cicilia's shoulder, and cough. She had made an attempt to stand under her own power but found her legs didn't seem to want to cooperate, as if they were replaced with wet pasta. She was sluggish to respond resting her cheek to the other woman's skin as she meekly responded. "Sayumi." Talking hurt. Moving hurt. Why were the lights her suddenly so bright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:16 am

"Sayumi..." she repeated softly. A nice name to say the least... Soft on the tongue... felt good to say... Sayumi rested against against Cicilia weakly, seemingly unable to stand up on her own... She clung to her in an almost desperate way to keep herself up... It almost made the boxer feel bad with how hard she hit her... but she was strong enough to stay conscious through it all and for that, she earned even more of the dark-haired beauty's respect...

Helping the wrestler over to her bench, Cicila sat her down upon it with her following suit. Making sure Sayumi was okay one more time, she turned away for a moment to grab her water bottle, handing it to her poor concussed rival... She needed it no doubt...

Cicilia didn't know what more to say honestly... She had never been that much of a conversationalist, most severely off put by her abrasive front. Small-talk... it just wasn't her thing and the fact she just beat the sense out of the person she's supposed to be talking too didn't help her much at all...

The German just sighed softly and gently placed her hand on the girl's back, softly rubbing it in an effort to provide some comfort. She could see in her expression how much pain she was in... ugh... Damn it... Her strength was such a PAIN some times... She almost wished she was weaker just so this didn't happen...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 am

Sayumi went where she was taken, feet dragging behind her, managing to gain some minor purchase. She was slumped on the bench, thankful when Cicilia returned giving her something to lean on. As time passed she seemed slightly more capable, managing to handle the water bottle with shaky hands. "Thanks." She sounded so small and delicate now, this wounded bird. She would quietly sit in silence for a long while as she rested beside the German woman, eyes closed at the gentle rub of her back. She wasn't sure if it helped, but it was nice all the same. She sipped the borrowed bottle slowly before finally speaking again. "You punch hard." A very honest observation, though it came out like it was suppose to be news to the other woman who had done this two her. She found herself choking back a giggle, still seemingly in high spirits despite the thrashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:51 am

Cicilia couldn't help but laugh as Sayumi made the observation she hit hard, turning and smiling at the recovering wrestler. She looked so tired... so fragile but she was making a come back. The most obvious sign was that she was laughing along with her now, just at the sheer obviousness of her observation.

"Yeah... That's kind of the point." The black-haired beauty remarked. "I guess my strategy in boxing is to take you down fast... Nothing's harder all around than a long, drawn out boxing match." She gently pat the recovering girl's back reassuringly. She'd be remiss to leave her until Sayumi was able to get up on her own especially with how bad a shape she's in...

"You hit pretty hard yourself." Cicilia complimented, gently rubbing her chest with her free hand. Yeah... she could still feel that girl's drop-kick on her cleavage.... That was gonna stick around all day. "I mean that. Not many people can just knock me over... And your aim was spot on..." She winced slightly, remembering how BRUTALLY accurate each foot was, but then smirked all the same. It was hard to get mad at this girl... She was a good fighter, had a sweet personality as far as she could tell and was quite cute...

"You know... I wrestle a little." Cicilia mentioned, looking ahead thoughtfully. "Learned a little from my mom though I was never good at it... So many rules and pins and all that other stuff... So different from boxing..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:15 am

With a groan she eased herself upright, not wanting to burden Cicilia with her weight anymore. She glanced sidelong at the raven haired girl, squinting slightly due to the lights. She nodded along, having an easier time following the conversation as she drank from the bottle as if it belonged to her, emptying it completely before too long. "Would you believe..." She snickered softly, bending down with a groan to set the empty bottle beneath the bench. "I didn't know you were a boxer? We have a lot of wrestlers out here that are real... punchy. I should have challenged you to arm wrestling or something." She turned to smile over at Cicilia.

"That was one of my things."
She gently nudged the German slugger's side with her elbow. "I'm real good with dropkicks and holds... I was really trying to grab you, but you're like a whirlwind of fists." She would likely look back on this a bit more fondly in the future. The bout could have easily gone in her favor had she been able to actually apply a submission. For now she was slightly dejected at her own failures. You get knocked down, you get back up, you get better. That's how these things work.

She perked visibly at the mention Cicilia also wrestled. "It's not that hard... and, well, while I'm not into it, there are a bunch of stipulations that don't have many rules ya'know." She bumped shoulders with the raven haired beauty, playfully resting her cheek on the woman's shoulder. "Next time we'll wrestle, and I'll show you what I can really do." She smirked, lofting an eyebrow in a clear challenge for another encounter. "It's way more fun than just punching stuff all the time." She poked her tongue out at Cicilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:55 am

Cicilia's eyes widened as Sayumi admitted that she didn't even notice that she was a boxer, though that surprise quelled as she explained that plenty of wrestlers were "punchy". Was that so...? Well then... Maybe she should get into wrestling after all... Perhaps if she dug through all the rules and coped with the complications... maybe she'd find her own little punch-happy rival.

Ah, but the puns though. Cicilia smiled widely, matching the pink-haired beauty's own as she joked. And now she had a good sense of humor... This girl was just more and more a pleasure to be around, wasn't she?

"Maybe next time."

Noticing the German's discomfort, Sayumi remarked that that her main thing was drop-kicks and submissions and that she was REALLY trying to get her on the ground and grab her. Yeah... Cicilia was afraid of that... She might've stopped her this time but if she'd gotten her one of those traps... She could only speculate how close their match actually was...

"And you're a scary drop-kicker. I'd hate to know how it feels to be in one of your submissions, Sayumi.

And just like that... Cicilia was challenged to a wrestling match. It didn't take her any time to decide, honestly, even with her inexperience and likeliness of losing. All that didn't matter really, not if she was wrestling this cutie. She smiled and sighed happily gently leaning her head down so that it rested lightly against Sayumi's, happier than she had been in weeks.

"Yeah... Because you'll be winning..." Cicilia noted, though her tone made it clear she was kidding. "I accept... On the condition we get something to eat after... and it's not... like... midnight. She moved her hand from resting on her back to gently wrapped around Sayumi's shoulders, giving her a light side-hug of assurance. This was a fight she wouldn't miss for the world.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:10 am

The lights weren't so bright now, though her head still pulsed with the occasional throb of pain. She would need to take something for that when she got home. Her kicked her feet, legs dangling over the edge of the bench as the two conversed. All and all, this had been a more productive evening than she had hoped. She could have done without the vicious beating... but best to look at the silver lining. She seemed to have most of her wits about her now.

"You never know." Sayumi chirped in a sweet sing song tone. "Maybe being in one of them won't be so bad." She hummed innocently, a wide smile on her face. "There's nothing wrong with me winning. I'm a perfectly gracious victor." She mutters softly, blowing out from her lips to brush back a few strands of hair in her face. "Tell you what. Me and you, will have a match. Do some research, and I'll let you pick any sorta match you want. That will make it more fair." She bumped their shoulders again. "I'm still going to get'cha though." A meal sounded good, especially if they had a drag out match. She'd be sure to make it interesting, no sense in bullying up on Cicilia if she was as green as she claimed... though it sounded fun. "Loser pays."

Last edited by Yori on Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:29 am

"Uh huh..." Cicilia rolled her eyes as Sayumi claimed that she was a graceful victor, that it wouldn't be so bad if she lost. Yeah... Said everyone ever. She could just see it now... The German gets completely dominated in this next match, not unlike how this one went in reverse, and it ended with a big gloat session. Graceful indeed... How could she possibly, seriously doubt her though? "I believe you."

Her offer made the boxer smile, several ideas coming to mind as to what her next pick would be. Perhaps a special boxing match... perhaps a different kind of wrestling... She didn't know exactly what she'd pick... but even so, she eagerly awaited their second encounter even though this one wasn't quite over yet.

"Then it's a date." Cicilia nodded, bumping her shoulder right back softly. "Except you're gonna be paying."

Sayumi was starting to look a lot better now, much of her punch-drunkness starting to wear off quite nicely. She still looked a little woozy (though who wouldn't be after an encounter with the juggernaut) but over all, it looked like she regained herself quite nicely. Suddenly... She had an idea what she was going to choose for their match just looking at her opponent. Something she seldom does with or for anyone.

"You feeling better...?" Cicilia asked, noticing Sayumi was struggling with some strands of hair in her face. Taking a liberty, she gently brushed them back into place.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:46 am

"You should. I'm very honest" She gave a small nod. She would never let Cicilia hear the end of it in truth. It's just who she was. No real pride or malicious would be behind it, just something she could prod the raven haired woman with to get rise from her. She was getting giddy just thinking about it now. She didn't dwell too much on the freedom she allotted Cicilia for their rematch, she just knew whatever it wound up being she'd be better prepared. She didn't imagine the pugilist had much else in the way of surprises, after all, boxing was just punching. "It's a date." She snickered  softly as the declaration she'd be paying. As if!

"Hmm?" She peered back up at Cicilia through a small veil of her hair, blinking as the other woman gently brushed it aside. She gently sucked in her lips, holding back a small smile. "Better then ten minutes ago. I think I'm going to need a few days until I'm actually better. Don't worry, I told you I'm tough." As if to provide proof he lifted one of her arms, flexing a bit. It was far from remarkable, but she was doing it in jest more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next