by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

War and Peace

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

War and Peace - Page 3 Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:52 am

One of the many, many advantages to fucking Femke? She knew this body almost as well as her own. It was like driving another car that was the same make and model as her own. Oh, there were little differences, minor touches here and there, but the major parts? Those she knew by heart. Femke breathed like she breathed. Shuddered like she shuddered. Even her moans sounded the same, just lathered with that Danish accent. Because of that, she could tell when her frenemy was on the razor’s edge, and she knew just how to take advantage of it.

She was close. Close. So close. It wouldn’t take much now. But Bubbles wanted to let this play out just a little while longer, to see how much her rival could stand before she went out of her mind. If she wasn’t there already.

She broke away from her snack and shifted up, bringing her face to Femke and pressing into it. Forehead to forehead. Nose to nose. Their lips were so close that each word she spoke made their lips brush against each other, and she did have words to say. ”Time to go over now. You’re at your limit.” Her tongue shot out and traced the outline of Femke’s mouth. ”How do you want it? My thigh? My fingers? My tongue? You choose.”

She wasn’t the only one with a choice, either. The more she thought about it, the more the idea of wrestling Darya enticed her. It had been a while since she’d grapped in earnest, but she could say the same for her Russian rival. Similar age, similar height, similar build. It would be a fair match. A fun match. The only problem was that she didn’t want to wait.

But then again...she didn’t really have to, did she?

”Tonight.” She ran her fingers through Darya’s dark mane and wrapped her legs around the woman’s waist, keeping her tight and close. ”Here. On the floor. We throw everything and anything at each other. Our own little war.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm

Bubbles broke away from her, leaving Femke dangling right over the orgasmic cliff, toes curling into the mattress, moans flowing loosely out from between her lips, sounding ragged due to her lack of breath. Bubbles got right up in her face, foreheads and noses and lips touching, with the American woman whispering words right into Femke's mouth and Femke moaning and gasping little half-formed sounds back at her, as her climax was prolonged by the cruel teasing of her friend.

"Haaahnn...aaah..." she moaned, as she tried to figure out what she wanted in her dizzy, overloaded state. Femke rarely ever got like this, especially when it was just her first orgasm of the night. But Bubbles knew how to push her buttons. Bubbles knew how to drive her crazy. And even what Bubbles didn't know she was doing, she did, and everything about Bubbles made Femke feel twelve years younger, like a horny schoolgirl humping her crush in the bathroom stall.

"Aaah...c-can you...make it body on body...kiss me and press your tits...press them into mine, and hump me u-until I...?"

Meanwhile, their manager-wives were discussing a notion which would likely make both of the big bronze amazons cum just from the thought of it: a wrestling match, not just at some prospective future date, but taking place right here, right now, in this hotel room. It was enough to keep Darya's juices flowing even as the two of them just talked about it. She bit her lip and purred, the corners of her mouth turning upward in an aroused grin.

"Mmmm...a personal fight, only between us and our vomen...a beautiful private spectacle...of course I vill accept ze challenge," she would purr. Mariah's legs were still locked around her after the American woman orgasmed. Darya, pressing her hands into Mariah's sides to brace them even closer together, would then jerk to her right, rolling over onto her back, and pulling Mariah on top of her. The Russian would sigh and give Mariah a quick peck on the lips.

"But before ve start...I made you cum, and I vant a completely fair fight...so..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 am

God, Bubbles could’ve lived in this moment forever. Forget water and food - she could’ve lived off this, just being on top of Femke, controlling her, keeping her on the precipice, drawing out every little sensation for maximum effect. She knew there would be a balance and that she would no doubt experience something similar when her rival got on top of her. But she didn’t care. If anything, it made her more eager to punish her now, so that the retribution would be all the sweeter.

That wasn’t a problem for Mariah, of course. She and Darya were having a much more equal relationship at the moment, enjoying a bit of quid pro quo. The Russian had just driven her wild, set her nerves on fire and blessed her with a rocking orgasm. It was only fair that she reciprocate.

She had a quick yelp as they were rolled around, but when she whipped her hair about and got her face clear, she was smiling down at her counterpart. ”Fair is fair.” Mariah kissed Darya back and started to slide down her body, pressing hard against her as she went. Her breasts dragged along her chest, then her abs, and pressed against her pussy, getting it ready for what was about to come. They came to a stop at the top of her thighs with Mariah’s mouth at just the right height. ”Now,” She lifted Darya’s skirt and started to dip her head into the darkness. ”Let’s see what we’re working with, here.”

Bubbles caught all of that from the corner of her eye, just a quick glance, before turning all of her attention back to Femke and the beautiful mass of flesh beneath her. Without another word, she summoned the same raw strength and ferocity from their match, using it to grip the Dane’s mane tight with both hands, yanking her hard into a kiss so rough and rowdy it almost became a headbutt. She smashed their breasts together, pushing hard into them, pounding into them, but the true main event was down below. There, Bubbles humped away - there was no build up, no wind up, no more foreplay. She slammed their pussies together, slap after slap, only broken by an occasional heavy, long grind, before the moment got the better of her and she went right back to her jackhammering technique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Femke didn't see what was going on on the other side of the room. Even though she might have had a better view of it than Bubbles, with her head facing upwards, but her view was obstructed by Bubbles, and even if she had wanted to she would not be able to see past that gorgeous amazon who was perched on top of her, keeping her on the delicious edge of an orgasm and teasing her by forcing Femke to choose the means by which she would be thrown over that edge! The Dutchwoman was barely able to form a coherent sentence as flustered as she was, but she managed to stammer out her request to be finished off body to body, and from there everything was a blur.

Tits flattening hers down, slamming into her like meteors, a face-on-face collision which Femke initially could only respond to with slack-jawed awe before she realized, several seconds later, that Bubbles's tongue was going crazy inside her mouth. Her hair was tugged and Femke could only bob her head like a puppet. And last, but not least, the pussy contact. Those hot, perfect amazonian loins shoving into hers...her tongue fell out, her eyes almost rolled back in her head, and she squealed like a schoolgirl as her whole body tensed up and her back arched up off of the mattress. It didn't take more than a few seconds for Bubbles to hit paydirt. Femke came, her juices bubbling up like molten lava out of a volcano, squirting in almost frothy bursts all over their joined lower bodies!

Darya, meanwhile, laid back as Mariah pulled away from her, sliding down her body, breasts grinding all along her body, tickling and tingling Darya's body to place her head between Darya's thick eastern European thighs. The Russian sighed and spread her legs as wide as possible, opening up like a butterfly as Mariah lifted up her skirt and stuck her head inside. "I vant to see if you can match me, hmmmm? Our contest can start now...vhen ve see if you make me cum like I made you..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:12 am

It never ceased to amaze Bubbles how Femke could be so cute despite being so powerful, how someone who was capable of crushing lesser woman in the ring could make such adorable squeals. The noise that came from her throat as she reached a shrieking climax sounded like something her body shouldn’t have been capable of generating, but nonetheless, there it was.

She had to bite her tongue to keep from giggling as Femke erupted between them, coming out in wild spurts and spasms that might have sent someone lighter rolling off the bed. Bubbles had the strength to ride her out, though, and the weight to keep herself anchored. Just one of the many reasons the four women in this room were so uniquely suited to each other.

”Phew, damn.” Bubbles breathed hot, steamy puffs in Femke’s face, bathing her with the scent of her lust. ”Made a mess down there, didn’t you? Guess I’ll just have to clean up.”

She slithered her way down Femke’s body, making her way lower and lower, until she reached her soaked stomach. Once there, Bubbles smacked her lips, then dove it, lapping away at the juices, taking up everything she could with her tongue. At the same time, Mariah was used her tongue for similar purposes, and enjoying the taste every bit as much.

”That’s a tall order.” Mariah spoke from beneath Darya’s skirt, as she went about the daunting task of outdoing the Russian. She figured her best bet was to start light - she was already worked up, so why not draw that out, heighten the tension and set those nerves on fire.

A lick. A single, teasing lick, as if she were trying the taste for the first time. Another followed, surer and longer and wetter and harder than before, and she let out a contented moan to vibrate Darya’s loins. All the while, she ran her hands over her counterpart’s thigh, to stimulate her and get a read on the way her body reacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Femke's body jerked and writhed wildly as she orgasmed, all of the anticipation of being together with Bubbles again unleashing in that huge, magical climax. She squealed and whimpered and moaned for what felt like an eternity to her until, at last, her body spent, she collapsed, oozing outward like a puddle of Femke-stuff, sinking deeper and deeper into the bed. She needed a minute to recover again. It was always going to be intense, and Bubbles's teasing had increased that tenfold...

And Bubbles wasn't done. The American woman slid down Femke's body, letting the Dutchwoman's breasts and face cool off while her lower body only heated up further. Femke realized pretty quickly what Bubbles was doing, and she braced herself as best she could as she became lucid again, pushing her head up slightly so that she could look down at the blonde head of her friend descending onto her cum-soaked abs.

"Aaahhhnnn!" she moaned, tongue falling out of her mouth. "B-Bubbles...i-if you keep it up...I might not be able to stand it...!"

Meanwhile, Darya was getting the royal treatment from her own lovely American seductress. Mariah, even if she hadn't been in the ring for a long time, obviously still knew how to touch a woman to drive her crazy. Of course she would, being together with Bubbles, a woman every bit as hungry in bed as Darya's own wife. Darya had already been incredibly moist just from being the one to touch Mariah, and now Mariah was looking to tease her with that, to make the journey from this final base camp to the summit as long as possible. Darya might have cum in thirty seconds to something frantic, but now, she found herself moaning louder, fingertips scraping across the table as she tried to keep herself balanced, her breath seeming to be in short supply as first one tiny lick, then another barely longer than the first, brushed across her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmyh..." she moaned, biting her lip, kicking her legs a bit as the fire she felt down there built slowly, ever slowly, with Mariah's measured ministrations...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:44 pm

Lick. Slurp. Suck.

Bubbles’ tongue went to work on Femke’s sizzling skin, making sure she didn’t waste a single drop, ensuring that the sweet, browned skin of her rival was just as flawless as she’d left it. She was doing it to titillate her foe, of course, but also as an act of worship. A body so pure and perfect needed to be clean and unstained.

When Femke came calling, she looked up at her with a genuine pout, hating to leave her meal unfinished and her work undone. ”But you taste so good…” She wiggled her butt. ”Two more licks!”

One. Nice and long, running along the contours of Femke’s iron abs, sliding over every bump.

Two. Dipping deep into Femke’s navel, getting a few droplets that had ventured into the shadowed territory.

”There, all done.” Bubbles bounced her way up the bed and plopped down at her former opponent’s side. She brought one of her long legs over and let it rest on Femke’s stomach, as she possessively pull her over for some sweaty nuzzling there. ”I’m starting to think you like me, Femke. Call it a hunch.”

It was hard to hear over Darya’s moans, but Mariah could just make out what Bubbles said, and it made her giggle. Since she had her lips pressed to the Russian’s clit at the time, that sent a vibration through her body, one that left her shivering in response. This woman always seemed so in control, commanding the room around her, that the idea of humbling her just drove Mariah that much harder. She didn’t just want to hear Darya squeal, she needed it.

So back to work she went, diving hard into Darya’s pussy. She gave it a long, lapping lick, like it was a waffle cone of cherry ice cream on a hot summer’s day, and then she began to batter the folds about with the tip of her tongue. Her grip on those steely thighs hardened, too, as she began to dig into them with her finger and scratch against her splendid muscles.

”Yeah…” She pulled Darya’s hips forward, encouraging her to hump to her heart’s content. ”Yes!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:49 am

Bubbles definitely was not keen on pulling back and letting Femke recover from the incredible orgasm she had blessed her with to start off this wonderful night. Judging by the way that ass wiggled like an eager puppy, she wanted to just gobble Femke completely up right now. Seeing the way that big, perfect butt moved, Femke almost swooned. She wished that Bubbles had chosen to go after her juices from the opposite direction—wished that amazing ass was poised right above her face, wiggling and swinging from side to side. As tired as Femke was following that first orgasm, just the mere sight of Femke was going to put sex right in the forefront of her thoughts.

Bubbles asked for two more licks, and Femke wasn't in a position to say no. That tongue traced over her abs, making Femke shudder, and dipped into her belly button, hunting down as many droplets of Femke's pleasure as it could within the bounds of those two extra licks which Bubbles had allowed herself. Femke mewled, and wiggled, and just tried to keep herself from drifting off into reverie. Even when Bubbles stopped licking, she bounced back up and dragged Femke into a cuddle.

The longer-haired of the two doppelgangers would sigh happily and wrap her arms around Bubbles in return, giving her a squeeze. "I don't know...what I did to make you think that..." she teased back, as she rubbed her face against the top sides of Bubbles's ample tits.

Darya was still composed enough to listen to what Bubbles and her wife were saying to each other, too, and when she chuckled it felt, for a moment, as if her whole body was suddenly threatening to explode with joy. It took a second to realize the vibrations were being caused by Mariah, but that realization came with an intense rush of arousal as her clit and pussy lips tingled! Darya bit her lip a little harder as she made a plaintive humming noise.

"Mmmmmrrrmm..." Mariah was starting to lick more, and faster. Her hands dug into Darya's thighs, and she pulled on Darya's hips, forcing the Russian's sex harder into her face. Darya moaned and thrust her hips forward a second time to rub her labia all over Mariah's face. As she did, she thought about what they would be doing in just a few minutes: wrestling each other, fighting the way their wives did—well, maybe not in exactly the same way—for supremacy. Fuck...the thought made her so hot. She chomped down on her lip harder as she began rubbing her pussy in circles against Mariah's face.

"Mmm...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Darya was getting more and more into this, which made Mariah go harder, which made Darya get more and more into it, and so the cycle went. She was thrusting back now, humping her face, and the blonde found her rhythm and timed her loving accordingly. Each lick seemed to go deeper than before, each kiss explored some new territory, all while she struggled to slurp up the Russian’s juices, greedily wanting it all for herself. Yes, they’d be going at it like maniacs in a few minutes, but until then, Darya was hers. Hers to toy with, hers to fuck.

She let out a feral growl into the Russian’s flesh and pushed harder than ever before, knowing her rival was so close to a climax now. She didn’t want her to go into it gently - that just wouldn’t be fitting with their spirit. It had to be rough. Raw. She wanted that thick, Russian contralto to be heard all the way into the parking lot, and she picked up with a feverish pace, dragging her to the finish line with a mad spurt. Close, close, closer…

From the bed, Bubbles just sat back with Femke and took in the show, watching as her wife worked her magic. There wasn’t a single part on Mariah that she disliked, but she had special love for that tongue of hers, knowing all the little tricks it could, especially if you threw a blindfold into the mix.

It was always a treat to see her in action, even if she wasn't on the receiving end. Moreso when she had a certain Dutchwoman to cuddle up with. The sight was putting a few ideas into her head, too.

”Tell me…” She pulled Femke closer into her breasts and whispered her way, letting her husky wisps travel along her former foe’s face. ”What drives Darya the wildest? What do you do when you really want to get her going?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:28 am

Darya was not going to last very long. The slow start strategy which Mariah had pursued had kept her from plunging into an orgasm right away, but now that she was humping and grinding the American's face and that face had a brilliant tongue whirling around like a tornado in the middle of it, stabbing into her sex, lapping up all of the juices, or as much of them as possible, which were now leaking out of her sex in a steady little stream. Darya tossed her head back and brought a hand up to her own chest, grabbing her own breast and squeezing it, biting her lip as she felt Mariah moving faster and faster, her own hip movements getting frantic, and erratic...

"Oh, fuck, yes...mmmmrrr..."

She was close. She knew it, and she wanted to cum. Mariah wasn't holding back. Darya shoved her sex hard into Mariah's face, practically punching her with her cooch, and finally, with one more stroke, she could feel it coming, no longer able to be stopped. She kept on humping as her body began to tense up, legs spasming, no longer following her brain's commands, then her hand flailing outward for stability, her back arching as she came, her juices bubbling up to coat Mariah's pretty face in a hot layer of ecstasy! "Yaaaaannnnhh!!"

Femke was still a little hazy, her world still mostly a, well, bubble around herself and her mirror image. Slowly, as her burning sexual passion was beginning to die down, it was becoming more and more obvious to her what was happening across the room. Shapes which, to orgasming Femke, had been merely symbolic of Darya and Mariah took on much more substance as Bubbles helped her focus in on them...and Femke was glad she hadn't missed the whole show, as she watched her dark-haired wife tense up and scream for joy!

Femke would nuzzle her face into Bubbles's cleavage, resting her head on one boob and letting her nose tickle the other. "Darya appreciates shows of strength...when I want to surprise her, I like to pick her up and shove her into the wall, off her feet, and grind into her..." the Dutch woman mused. "Oh! And she loves a nice pair of tits, too. She is more about the chest than the ass. That is a big one. So what about Mariah?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next