by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

War and Peace

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

War and Peace - Page 6 Empty Re: War and Peace

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:54 am

Air. Sweet, precious air. As much as Mariah enjoyed the taste of Darya’s flesh and planned to have a lot more of it before this day was through, it was nice to be inhaling oxygen and not get reduced to an unconscious, drooling mess. So, when she achieved that and got her face free of the Russian’s enveloping breast, she was relieved at first, glad to be free and breathing clear. In the next moment, however, she started to miss the feel of that skin. Wanted it on her face. Needed it.

...crap, Femke was right. She was going to develop an obsession. Already, she was wondering if she could find some of her rival’s old matches on the internet and make love to Bubbles while they watched...

Pulling away from Darya took real effort, a serious struggle in the mind, and she almost didn’t pull it off. The two of them went tumbling away, and it was only the damage done to the Russian’s midsection that kept her from capitalizing on the split and taking her over. A small miracle, she supposed, but one she eagerly accepted. ”Glad you like them.” She spoke through a huff and started to pick herself back up, planting two heavy feet on the floor. ”Want to come over here and take a better look?”

As their wives waged war, Bubbles and Femke got even more intimate, if such a thing was even possible. The Virgin Killer slid in next to her counterpart as if the two had been made for each, two parts of the same whole that were only now being refitted. There didn’t seem to be a space that was uncomfortable, nowhere that the touching skin was out of place. It was as if their bodies had begun to melt against each other, and for whatever reason, Bubbles didn’t find that mental image the least bit disturbing.

”Hmmmm.” Bubbles hummed and moaned as she pressed against her doppelganger, casting at curious glance towards the Russian. ”Maybe she is getting obsessed...but that’s okay. She’ll have all the time to play with them after she wins.” A devious glint lit her eyes. ”Maybe I’ll even do like I did with your breast. Scissor them, get them nice and ripe, then see how much Darya likes a little biting…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:24 am

Darya wished she didn't have to give Mariah air. She wished that she could force Mariah to open wide, to almost swallow her tit, to just be consumed by the flesh. Being separated from her rival gave Darya the same sort of intense irritation in her brain that she used to feel, years ago, in the days after a match with Femke...it was, she thought, the same pangs of loss that Femke described feeling after being separated from Bubbles for several whole days between their match and this meeting. Darya needed to get her hands on Mariah again. She was itching for it. Sure, she appreciated not having her ribs shattered into a thousand little shards by those incredible legs, and she needed to catch her breath, too...

...but as soon as she was physically capable of continuing, Darya was on the hunt again, picking herself back up and prowling forward on all fours, making hungry noises deep in her throat, like a jungle cat. "You don't need to invite me, Mariah," she would purr, as she smoothly climbed onto her feet, her body flowing like silk caught in a soft breeze, practically melting from her crawling to her standing form as she slinked towards Mariah. There was a sureness in her movement, and a confidence, too: she knew her target and knew what she wanted to do to it. "I vill make use of your whole body. It vill all belong to me...to me and Femke, yes?"

Femke and Bubbles, meanwhile, were somewhat awkwardly trying to figure out how to touch each other without competing. It was easy to get lost in even the simplest of touches, easy to ruin what was supposed to be their wives' moment. Bubbles had broken their endless cycle of competition, and Femke had provided them with an intriguing alternative. Now, their two meaty flanks were pressed up against each other lengthwise, from shoulder to ankle, with the most enticing point of contact being their two giant, bowling ball-sized tits, which compacted against each other and flattened more with each passing breath, as chests tried to expand into space already occupied by hot, soft flesh.

"That's a cute dream," Femke would tease, as she reached over with her free arm, idly grabbing onto one of Bubbles's impressive, pencil tip-sized nipples, beginning to tug on it and move as if to milk it, seemingly as a reflex, as her eyes never left their two brides. "But I think Darya has other ideas in mind for you. Meanwhile, I'll pin Mariah down and start at her glutes, give it a nice, long lick...slide my tongue all the way down that long, strong leg...nibble at her cute little toes..." Femke gave Bubbles's udder another hard yank, keeping up the tugging motion with a slow but consistent rhythm. "Hey, did you know that the back of the knee is an erogenous zone? I bet Mariah will be interested..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

With the two of them separated, if only for a brief moment, Mariah had a moment to contemplate the nature of her relationship with Darya. To understand it, to quantify it, to really figure out just what this was between them. It wasn’t love - Mariah only truly loved one woman, and that was nonnegotiable. But it wasn’t quite lust, either. This was something more in between, a feeling that the English language hadn’t developed an adequate way to describe. But tonight, they would learn much about it. Whatever ‘it’ was.

Mariah could imagine that similar thoughts were swirling through the head of her fellow manager, as the two of them prepared to face off once more. The woman across her was a wild one by nature, she could tell that, but now something was unlocking within her, a raw hunger that threatened to come out and consume her at a moment’s notice. Mariah’s hairs stood on edge, a primal instinct, some automatic response in the presence of a predator.

Bubbles looked on, letting the excitement of the moment take her over. As much as she wanted her wife to win, she’d be lying if she said there wasn’t a thrill to see her in danger, facing Darya the Huntress, so close to being overwhelmed by her ravenous charms.

It was a little hard to concentrate on that with Femke yanking at her tits, but somehow, she pulled it off.

”Didn’t know that, actually.” In retaliation, she reached around and gave Femke’s fulsome fanny a hard slap, digging her fingers deep into the flesh, squeezing it tight. It was hardly the first time she’d felt those muscles, but she never got tired of the sensation. ”I look forward to trying that out on Darya. Maybe after I tie her up, try a little hogtie on her…” She perked up as an idea dropped right in the middle of her brain. ”Have you two ever tried tickle torture?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 pm

There was a lull in the fighting as both of these women, who had spent years on the sidelines cheering for their wives rather than climbing into the ring themselves, took some time to recover from that last exchange. Darya felt good about her chances going forward, since she was reasonably certain that she was at least as strong as her rival, but her inability to turn this into a fistfight took away what had been one of her greatest advantages from her old career as a vicious heel, and she was fairly sure, despite what had been a clean, mutual break, that Mariah held the better cards at the end of their first exchange.

But that wouldn't slow her down. She took one more deep breath as the two of them continued to circle around each other, trying to reach a hundred percent again, knowing that Mariah would likely do the same...and that would just make the next collision that much better.

Darya grinned as she took a slow step forward. "Come on, let's dance again, Mariah!" she would challenge, as she swept in towards her foe, hands up, going for a lockup...but a more unique lockup, this time, as she would try to reach up and in between Mariah's arms to seize ahold of her tits, taking note of what Femke was doing to Bubbles on the bed as Darya would try to give both of Mariah's impressive orbs a hard squeeze, kneading all that luscious flesh in between her fingers as she shoved her rival back!

Meanwhile, in bed, Femke did her best not to take her groping over the edge into a full-on assault. It was just a little teasing, a little fun while they were cuddling. Something to keep Bubbles aroused, really—Femke was pretty much just making sure that Bubbles was as wet and hot as the beautiful display they were witnessing deserved. There was nothing wrong with masturbating to their wives battling it out, right? And there was nothing wrong if Femke was the one who was tweaking Bubbles, rather than Bubbles doing it for herself...though even then Femke would hold off from going after Bubbles's womanhood.

Bubbles, in turn, reached around Femke and gave her big, round behind a hard smack, Femke letting out a sweet, almost cute little yelp as she wiggled her butt underneath Bubbles's hand and gave her nipple an extra pinch in response. As for Bubbles's question... "We've...played around a little bit. I don't know if we've gotten to the point where you'd call it torture." She grinned slyly. "So are you saying Mariah is extremely ticklish? Or maybe it's that you are?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 04, 2018 7:14 am

Mariah chewed on her lip as she watched Darya, taking a look - a real, true look - at the woman in front of her. She’d seen her often enough in a sexual way, wanted and desired it, but this was the first time she’d been able to see her as a wrestler. She could only imagine the way she’d been back in the day, the way she’d crushed her unworthy foes in those bulging arms of hers, the way she’d kicked them down and broken them apart and, when she felt that way, fucked them…

The thoughts made a moan come from Mariah’s lips, unbidden, and she did her best reign it in. For all Darya’s prowess, she felt that exchange had ended with her in the better position. The momentum was hers, now she just needed to keep it.

She moved forward as the Russian did the same, preparing to get deep into one another’s personal space again. ”Try to keep up this-.”

Her taunt turned into a shriek halfway through, as Darya brought her cunning into play once more, seizing her breasts like she owned them. Maybe she thought she did, too. The aggression caught Mariah wholly off guard, and she was sent backpeddling across the room, barely able to stand with her stumblign steps. It came to a stop when she hit the wall, hard enough to knock off a nearby wooden paddle from where it had been pinned to the wall, letting it clatter to the floor beside them. Mariah could hardly be bothered to notice that, however. She was too busy squirming in the Russia’s clutches, twisting this way and that, feebly pushing at her shoulders as she sought some semblance of fleeting relief.

Bubbles, for her part, looked on in distress as her wife was pounded against the walls, but it was a little difficult to voice her encouragement at the moment. Femke’s hands were surprisingly deft and delicate for someone with such overwhelming power, could work her with ease, and she had a talent for keeping her fires stocked just enough. She wasn’t going to succumb, but she wasn’t going to be cold. It was as if they were playing this constant balancing act, forever keeping each other at the right level of arousal.

”I’m not saying anything.” She defiantly shook her head and lifted her arms up to fold her fingers behind her head, giving Femke the full run of her body. ”That’s for you to find out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 22, 2018 6:43 am

Darya heard Mariah's moan, all right, but she did not want to put too much stock in it, assuming it was a sign of weakness or using it as a suggested course of action. There were a lot of things worth moaning about right now. This situation was, of course, generally quite erotic, sensuality oozing from this whole incredible event in buckets. And their wives were laying over there on the bed, naked, cuddling up oh-so-very-tightly to each other and taunting each other over the action of the fight in voices just loud enough to hear. That was enough to make Darya wet. Mariah multiplied that by an order of magnitude.

Darya felt a little giddy when she caught those tits in her hands, achieving complete surprise against her opponent and shoving Mariah all the way back up against the wall. "You have to keep up better than that..." she would huff, her lips turning up into a devilish grin as she pressed close against her opponent, her hands vigorously kneading those tits, her leg coming forward to slide up in between Mariah's legs. Darya would shove that leg firmly up against her opponent's crotch, beginning to very slowly grind her knee against Mariah's sex to turn her on, brazenly upping the sexual ante of this little duel.

And that wouldn't be all the Russian did, as she leaned in closer still and planted her lips on Mariah's, kissing her hotly as she attacked her tits and crotch at the same time, trying to completely overload her cute, light-haired opponent!

Femke, meanwhile, was squeezing Bubbles's tits with the same sort of eagerness as her wife squeezed Mariah's. Femke shoved the giant brown orbs up, then let them drop back, then pinched as much flesh as she could between her fingers and stretched it out, then let it snap back into place. Bubbles's tits really were perfect. Soft but firm, easily malleable but never saggy. Meanwhile, as she played, she spoke. "Well, then I have to assume both of you are painfully ticklish. I can't wait to use that on you," the Dutchwoman mused, before burying her face in the deep valley between Bubbles's tits, taking advantage of the open invitation to give them a good motorboating, shaking her head back and forth briskly!

Last edited by Daaharu on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 27, 2018 12:53 pm

Bubbles let out a long, lusty moan as Femke’s face plunged between her breasts, finding a new home there and coming to roost. Her doppelganger’s skull was a perfect fit, sliding in like it was designed for that very purpose. No wasted room. No unused space. This head belonged in her bosom, those lips were made to suckle her skin, that nose existed to take in her scent and fill itself.

With the only exception of her wife, Bubbles could remember having a woman against her who just felt so right. This was fate. ”You’re thinking you’ll get the chance to find that out.” She gave her chest a good shake as Femke went to work with her tits, welcoming her twin’s face in the cleavage, rubbing her about to savor the sensation of her face molded against her flesh. ”You’re gonna be too busy screaming for all of that, girl. Win or lose.”

She wrapped her arm around Femke’s head and pulled her in even deeper, giving her a playful bit of smothering - nothing serious, nothing she couldn’t escape from. Her wife, on the other hand, had more of serious ordeal to handle, as Darya started to highlight the differences between them. They had plenty of similarities, comparisons in body, mind, and spirit that held up, but there was one area that she had to give the Russian an edge on: the woman was a true dominant, straight to the core. She would have to be, to master a woman like Femke, but having it so boldly thrust upon her was a wild experience for Mariah.

She had just started to get used to the hands at her breasts, when Darya’s leg shot up and started to work away on her crotch.

She had just started to get used to the leg against her sex, when Darya swooped in and claimed her mouth, taking it with the kiss of a conqueror.

There was no escaping her now, no getting out of this sensual siege, so Mariah did the only thing she could do: she embraced it.

With Darya pressed against her, Mariah brought up her long, lean legs and wrapped them around the Russia’s waist, pulling her in closer. At first, it just seemed like an extension of their play, as Mariah pressed her sex against her foe’s stomach and ground away, but it quickly revealed itself as much more than that. She was squeezing, crushing, attempting to break Mariah with a true bodyscissor, and she wasn’t going to stop applying the pressure until Darya made her stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:33 pm

Femke used her own hands to squeeze Bubbles's tits inwards around her face, as she quickly whipped her head from side to side, her tongue hanging out as she got very up close and personal with her doppelganger's tits, leaving a little smear of her spit through that valley between the mighty orbs as she enjoyed herself and Bubbles pushed her even deeper in and shook those tits around, creating a chaotic sense of the whole world being in motion for the Dutch titaness. She would have to respond to Bubbles's taunting later—maybe with a little tickle torture, just to make it deliciously ironic.

For now, Femke just practically drooled all over Bubbles's chest, really digging her face in deep between those tits, moving from side to side and giving them both little kisses, letting herself be pulled in deeper and lose a little bit of air as she gave the left tit a teasing little love bite. But she didn't want to miss the fight. Darya was just starting to dominate it. So Femke would push hard up on Bubbles's hand to pull her head out of that luscious valley, taking a deep breath. "Mmm...tasty," she would purr, before she opened her mouth again and sucked one of Bubbles's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily as her eyes turned back to the action on the mats!

Or, rather, the action against the wall. With Mariah pinned, Darya launched a multi-pronged assault which took all of her multitasking skills to implement, as her hands kept squeezing and kneading those tits with an insistent rhythm, her leg pressed hard in small circles into the blonde's honeypot, and her lips closed around Mariah's, sucking on her mouth and tickling her lips with her tongue. She felt, for an instant, like she might have overwhelmed Mariah at last, as the woman sank back and she kept pressing forward.

The feeling was oh so very fleeting.

Mariah, once again, brought those thick, tree trunk-like legs into play, swinging them up, forcing Darya to support all her weight, snapping them shut around the Russian's waist and squeezing hard. Mariah had shown just how deadly her legs could be already, and Darya groaned as she felt it again, wiggling a bit in the brutal scissorhold, her leg no longer able to push into her rival's sex, though her hands still squeezed those tan tits and her mouth still pressed hotly into Mariah's.

She wasn't going to simply allow herself to be crushed. She would suck in a deep breath through her nose, and then, suddenly, would spin and fall, trying to slam Mariah down on her back on the mats to force her to release the scissorhold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:52 am

There was always a strong temptation to smother anything that came between Bubbles’ breasts, and that feeling was hard to fight now, as Femke claimed dominion over them. Many, many women - and one man she thought was a woman at the time, long story - had been captured in this cleavage, but none of them felt quite as good against her chest as this one. None had this long mane of hair, perfect for gripping. None of them had these hungry lips, ravenous against her skin. None of them had those red eyes, looking up at her with longing and love and lust.

She wanted Femke. God, she wanted Femke now.

She couldn’t keep her rival/lover/fuckbuddy/best friend captive for too long, and when she popped her head free, Bubbles made no effort to put her back into the valley. How could she when she had those lips at her nipple, sucking away, lighting her skin on fire? How could she do anything other than writhe and endure. ”Mariah...babe…” She whined and squeaked, as Femke’s tongue chances upon a particularly tender spot of her tit. ”You’ve got to hurry up. Can’t take this much longer…”

Mariah’s only reply was a muffled cry, as her mouth was currently preoccupied with Daryl’s tongue ramming down it. She was doing a decent job of hanging on, though, especially given how dominating this Russian warrior queen was turning out to be. The twisting, the pushing, the crushing - it made sense, this was the sort of woman who could keep a behemoth like Femke in check. It was still a sight to behold, and she was grateful that had the bodyscissor to keep her in check.

That was only ever going to get her so far, though, and it seemed like she was reaching the limit, as Darya abruptly yanked them away from the wall. Mariah only a had a moment, a scant second, to shriek her surprise before she was sent crashing to the mat, hitting with an impact that seemed to rattle the walls.

Impressive. Effective. Darya was looking to free herself from Mariah’s legs and she succeeded on that front, forcing her ankles apart and taking the scissor’s power away. Mariah knew the hold wasn’t worth salvaging, so she did the only thing she could do: retreat. She gave Darya a hard shove away and attempted to crawl her way out, hoping to get out from underneath the cyclops before she could capitalize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:56 am

Bubbles and Femke were both struggling with this new notion of merely cuddling with each other rather than going to war. Their buxom, amazonian bodies had been built up over more than a decade each of professional struggle, and they both had wives who enjoyed things a little more on the wild side. Soft, luscious snuggling was not always something which women like these could take to easily. As Bubbles thought about smothering her, Femke thought about latching onto those big, brown tits with both hands and hauling her doppelganger up into the air, flinging her down to the ground and mounting her like she was riding a disobedient bronco...

This was good, too, though. Scratch that—this was great. Femke hungrily gobbled up Bubbles's nipple, sucking as much flesh into her mouth as she could, that nipple nearly tickling her tonsils as she nibbled all over that nice, saucer-like areola. Her eyes were on their wives, but Bubbles's essence was all over her.

Darya and Mariah were locked in a tight embrace, between Darya's kiss and Mariah's scissor hold, but they made a sudden move from the wall back down to the floor, as Darya aimed to free herself from the painful, crushing sensation she was suffering between her foe's thighs as she slammed Mariah down on her back. It was about as violent a move as Darya would ever plan to use, and it turned out to be very effective, as those legs uncoiled from around her and Darya, for the briefest of moments, was on top of her foe, her tongue still stabbed into Mariah's mouth.

But while Mariah was shaken up, Darya still felt jolts of pain shooting through her flanks, and she wasn't able to slam down totally on Mariah due to that little bit of tenderness causing her to seize up. The lighter-haired woman took advantage, giving her a shove and then worming her way free from underneath! Darya grabbed at her for a moment, getting a fleeting handful of Mariah's ass as she got away, but the Russian ultimately realized that a break could do her nearly as much good as her foe. She sighed, rolling to the side, a hand going to one of her strong, muscled flanks as she gingerly felt where those legs had wrapped around her, her eye staying locked on Mariah as she did...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next