Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Agent Hunter, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, jadeitehx, killcarrion, Mart-Kos, Nelv, Panda, pu-level-up, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Akio Tsumugi

Go down

Akio Tsumugi Empty Akio Tsumugi

Post by TiefBlau on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:42 am

General Information

=================================================================================================

Name: Akio Tsumugi
Sex: Male
Eyes: Red
Hair: red
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Heelish
Entrance Music: Like a Butterfly

=================================================================================================

Combat Information

Style: Akio has as much as he possibly can in the ring, and this usually involves humiliating his opponents as much as possible. He can't get enough of embarrassing them in front of the capacity crowd, using his feminine looks and figure to his advantage as much as possible. He knows full well how most of the girls work in this league and wants to turn that right back on them, even the ones who don't necessarily do such things.

Preferred Matches: Humiliation and Smother matches

Attack information

Finishers

Your New Friend - This 'finisher' is more of his general goal in the match. He'll pick a part that he wants his opponent to get the most 'acquainted with' during the match and focus solely on that, considering that part of his body his opponent's 'new friend'. This will mostly be either his butt or crotch, but he's used his feet before.

=======================================================================================================================================

Personal Information

=======================================================================================================================================

Appearance

Ring Attire:
Spoiler:
Akio Tsumugi Qb2w3bO

Other pics:
Spoiler:
Akio Tsumugi 2nBxP2k
Akio Tsumugi PZMlA2u
Akio Tsumugi IpDq0vI

Personality: Akio tends to be quite the deceiving boy. He'll put on as much of a sweet persona as he can until he finally gets his opponent right where he wants them. He'll act like a 'cute girl' as much as he thinks he can emulate, but it's all part of his plan to humiliate his opponent as much as possible. It even goes as far as him wanting to make some of his opponents into his little pets, it being a dream of his to create a harem of pets for himself.

History: -To be Added-

Additional information

Relations

Friends:

Enemies:

Accomplishments

Record: 0-0-0

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum