by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 am

Jocelyn growled when her elbow strike was blocked but grinned when Xiao Lin didn't move back. However her confidence got the better of her, not expecting the other girl to retaliate. Her eyes widened and she moved her hand up to try and block the punch, bending her bself backwards as Xiao Lin moved her upper torso forward. "Tch." The quick word came out of her mouth. Lying bitch! She acted like she didn't know anything. Looks like she knows some kind of Wu Shu too. She thought as she would attempt to slide her hip forward into Xiao Lin if she was able to block the punch.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Fong Xiao Lin

Post by Eca Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:29 pm

As Lin's punch was blocked and her opponent followed up her failed right elbow strike with a hip strike, Lin knew she had overextended herself, having carried herself too far forward in her momentum, and exposed herself. Using her right hand , which was still blocking her elbow strike and her right hand still blocking the punch, she pushed her opponent's body away at the right elbow, neutralizing the hip strike, and hopped backwards.

It was an opening exchange of blows. A short exercise to evaluate the opponent's strengths and fighting style. And from what Lin saw, this girl has some justification to her ego. Perhaps in a different situation, she might have actually appreciated the girl's rowdy, if rather rude, attitude.

"Do we have to do this, Miss...?"

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Jocelyn stepped back as well, angered that the first collision ended in a draw. Her fists were at her sides and she was ready to wade back into Xiao Lin when she heard the girl's words. Her eyes widened for a moment at the words. How... how could she? Even after I was such a bitch to her? Jocelyn knew she had gone too far but her pride would not allow other people to call her on that fact.

Does she really want to know my name? B-but... my first name isn't Chinese at all. S-She'll mock me for sure! Besides, she already lied about being a good fighter. How could I forgive her for being so calm even after I said all those things! Everything she does is so insulting!

"H-how could we not have to?!" She barked as her fists clenched. " You lied about being a good fighter! It's obvious you know some kind of Wu Shu." She brought her fists up again and took a fighting stance, narrowing her eyes as she looked at Xiao Lin. "S-someone like you doesn't even deserve to hear my name!" She charged in at Xiao Lin again. This time she feinted an elbow strike and launched a kick at Xiao Lin's side.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eca Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Lin frowned slightly. It was like this girl fed the flames of her antagonism with niceness. Every attempt at basic courtesy was shot down, every potential act of civility was stamped down upon. But for each failure, she was even more determined to salvage what she could of the situation.

"Miss, I said I wasn't a good wrestler, and that's truth. Can't jump off the belts for the life of me-"

Its funny. Lin knew that the girl she was facing relied quite abit on feints, and yet she still fell for it as the elbow thrust came and she tried to counter with the same move, only for the kick to smash hard into her sides. Instinctively, she grabbed onto her opponenet's leg, and atried to drag her in an attempt to make her lose balance and fall to the ground.

"Miss...nevermind."

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Jocelyn smirked when the kick landed but was surprised when her foot was grabbed. She could keep her balance in the current position and was going to attempt to counter the grab but as she was pulled forward, all she could do was try and maintain her balance while hopping on one foot, her attacks were essentially cut off for the moment. She growled. "Don't twist my words you lying bitch!" She shoouted. "And let go of me!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eca Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Lin didn't respond to her taunts and threats, and she responded physically instead, she continued tugging at Jocelyn, only to suddenly let her go, presumably having her fall onto the ground.

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Wehn she was shoved for the last time, she finally fell backwards onto her butt and looked up at Xiao Lin with a scowl. This woman was absolutely infuriating! How could she continue to be so dismissive of her threats! That calm look, really pissed her off. She just wanted to twist it into a look of pain for how this girl was mocking Jocelyn. But if she was skilled in Wu Shu, then if she got up, she might be attacked. For the moment she looked up angrily at Xiao Lin waiting for her to get close.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eca Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:52 pm

"Well, We're done here. I'm standing. You're down. We're done. The important thing is no one was hurt."

She didn't offer a hand to her downed foe, for she was wary of Jocelyn's less than stable temperament. Instead, for she simply looked upon her expectantly with the same calm expression she had worn throughout the whole brawl.

Words could not go through to her. Perhaps the girl responded to aggression? It was funny how empathy worked sometimes.

"Please don't continue this. I will not run, nor can I guarantee my victory...But if you insist , I promise you you will be crawling out of here on fours, be in win or lose."

She showed no sign of outward signs of physical hostility, but her posture moved ever so slightly, and if Jocelyn so much as showed a hint of attacking, she would respond according, smashing a high-raising kick into her face to re-pin her onto the mat.

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Jocelyn narrowed her eyes and glared daggers at Xiao Lin. "That's not a fucking win, bitch!" She yelled from her seated position. "You think just because you caught me of balance you won!? Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Despite her screaming rants, she remained still, knowing she couldn't attack for now.

"Fuck you! You aren't going to tell me what to do, cunt!" She growled and clenched her teeth and fists. "Tch. Why do you keep mocking me?" She said a little quieter but still angrily as she turned her head away from Xiao Lin's eyesight. "Ever since I layed eyes on you, you've done nothing but piss me off and mock my pride..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eca Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 am

"Mock you? Lin was stunned. "When have I ever mocked you? I showed you nothing but respect since the beginning, and all you given me is hostility."

You could be as nice as a little, song bird, and people would still dislike you. Lin gave a mental shrug. Human nature, I suppose. She took a deep breath before continuing. She had already made alot of social compromises in this intercation, no harm going for a few more.

"So what can I do to heal this 'wounded pride' of yours, assuming I did do something"

Eca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next